SILENT MEMORIES

Big Bang Stories

INSPIRED BY WITIHIN TEMPATION´S SONG "MEMORIES"

 

 

Memories, memories, memories is a whisper that come to my mind all the time

Inmerse in my thoughts i don´t realize when the driver stop the car, i open the window and i see it, that old and big house. For other people´s eyes can look neglected but for me is the most beautiful place in the entire world, why? The answer it´s simple "we built a lot of memories here".

-Mr.kwon are you sure about to stay here this night? - The driver asked me with a worried face.

-Don´t worry Alfred i will be ok- i gave him a warm smile and touched his shoulder- This is the place where i want to spend my last night- i mumbled.

I descend for the car and my body shakes a little, this is a cold December like my frooze heart, i take off my sunglasses and passed the garden, i stop for a moment and observe the bench where we used to spend time together. I can see you right now next to the bench, you don´t see me so I call your name and then you turn around and face me with your bright smile and instantly you vanish in the air….. Now I remember that the memories ease the pain insidenow I know why……

I smile and walk straight to the main entrance, there are a lot of cobwebs around and it´s difficult to open the door, the keys and the lock are really old. After several attempts i open it.

I´m nervous is a lot of time since I was here, my heart beats at full speed and my hands are sweat. I decide to enter and I can feel it, nothing has changed your scent is still here, my body can feel your warm and your arms are now around my waist. It´s true when the people say that the memories keep important people near in silent moments.

I walk to the piano and  it’s broken, Now I remember something really painful:

Flashback…..

That day I was so upset because  you weren´t more here  and  I couldn´t understand why you left me alone behind,  day by day I begged to God but you never came back to me I only could see your photo in the wall. These days I drank whiskey and wrote like a crazy.

People say that alcohol can cure the wounds but in my case alcohol never helped me, i´m a writer so I decided to write all about you and later burn it, I Thought that this would help me to erase you from my heart but all was in vain; so I gave up and with my last strength I decided to cry. I don´t know how much time I cried maybe hours, maybe days, maybe months

 

One day after I fall sleep someone was next to me, I opened my eyes and I can see you –why your eyes look sad baby?- I asked you but you never answer me just smile and hugged me tight.

After a long moment of silence you started to talk and touched my face – Ji make me a promise- I wide my eyes and nodded “wherever you want baby” I thought myself- you have to find the way to live in this life without me, so please give me  a sign that you´ll be okay- 

I yelled at you –No way I can´t live without you, can´t leave me again Ri!!- I was panicked I took your shoulders and shook your body with all my strength- Please understand me you are my all, without you i´m nothing- you didn´t say anything suddenly I could see a way of tears in your face –Baby don´t cry please- I touched your face and dried your tears.

-Ji I need to go home but I can´t if you are not fine I beg you hyung you know that I don´t want leave you but I can be here more…. It´s time Ji you need to leave me go- I was looking at you, you were crying silent tears; in that moment I realized that you were suffering like me…. I take your face in my hands and put my lips in yours.

-Bye Ri this is our last Farewall- I whispered in your ear.

End Flashback……

Now i´m our room, I stand in front of the mirror I can see my white hair, the wrinkles in my face and hands – I´ve fulfilled our promise Ri now is time- I lie down  in the bed and  forever close my eyes.

You are now in front of me in a white tuxedo I run toward you and hug you….. I´m in home.  

Together in all these memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling you know I love you till the end of time

 

Author note:
 

Hi i´m new in this if somebody read it  please  leave me a comment i want to know what  you think!!!  :)

Another thing english is not my native lenguage so i´m sorry for the mistakes !!