Chapter 7

The Player

Alright, so i have some  bad news. After this chapter I'm going on hiatus. Why? Today was my first day back at school and I already know I'm gonna be really busy. I'm sorry, but school is really important to me and is higher priority than this fanfic. I'll be back around Winter Break or maybe if I free time which I doubt I will. Sorry everyone!

 

Now for ch7... 

 

 

My heart sank as Jonghyun called the pretty girl over. 

“This is my cousin Mimi. She’s a senior.”

 

I did a double take. THIS WAS MIMI? Jonghyun’s cousin? My brother’s GIRLFRIEND???

How the heck did my brother manage to get a girlfriend this gorgeous?

 

“O-oh…hi, I’m Mina.”I held out my hand for her to shake.

Mimi laughed and shook my hand. “I know. Jonghyun can’t stop talking about you.”

 

“Really?”I thought, confused. “Wait a sec…this means…Jonghyun isn’t a player??? But oppa said…I guess  I’m gonna have to ask him myself…”

 

“Be quiet.”Jonghyun mumbled. I couldn’t help but smile then I got serious.

 

“I need to talk to you oppa.”

 

“What?”Jonghyun panicked.

 

“Jonghyun Kim! I need to talk to you!”Ms.Kim called from the end of the hallway.

 

Jonghyun oppa looked torn, so I said, “It’s okay, oppa. You can go.”

 

Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

“Yes, ma’am!”Jonghyun hurried down the hall.

 

Mimi turned to me and smiled shyly.

“So…you know about me and Onew oppa huh?”

 

“Yeah. I’m so glad that oppa FINALLY found a girlfriend! I was worried, ya know?”

 

Mimi laughed and said, “You’re right, he is pretty…special, but I’ve liked him ever since I met him.”

 

“Really???”I was confused all over again because Onew oppa didn’t usually leave a good impression on people. Except for teachers.

 

“I think you and Onew are kind of the same.”

 

“WHAT???” My eyes widened.

 

“Not like that!!! What I’m saying is that you both have this irresistible cuteness, except Onew is more…well…dorky.”

 

I sighed in relief.

 

“So how far have you two gotten?”I asked suddenly.

 

“That’s a secret.”Mimi grinned.

 

I gasped, “You didn’t…oppa wouldn’t…”

 

“No we didn’t!”

 

“Okay, okay. I was just kidding.”

 

We both started giggling hysterically.

 

“So you wanna eat some lunch now?”Mimi unnie asked.

 

“Sure!”

 

We sat down on a bench and started eating. I had kimbab while Mimi unnie had an egg salad sandwich.

 

“Who made that kimbab for you?”

 

“Onew oppa. He’s actually a pretty good cook. You have good taste, unnie.” 

“Hey you guys!!! Why did you ditch me????”Jonghyun came running towards us.

 

“Mina can’t spend all her time with you. She’s my friend too!”Mimi exclaimed.

 

“Fine, then. We can share. I want Mina on Wednesday, Thursdays…”

 

“Heyyyy. I have a life too!”I complained.

 

“Jonghyun oppa!”We all looked towards the girl standing 3 meters away from us.

 

“You promised that you would eat lunch with me today.” She pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER!!! MUAHAHAHA.... kidding. read on!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhhh…about that…” 

 

"Jonghyun sunbae!" another girl came running up to our bench. she spotted the other girl and gasped.

 

"You!" They pointed at each other.

 

"Oppa, make her go away!!!"

 

"What gives you the right to call Jonghyun sunbae oppa???"

 

I looked at Jonghyun to see his reaction.

 

"Ladies, ladies. Calm down. I'm not eating lunch with either of you. Maybe tomorrow, kay?"

 

The two girls frowned but went away.

 

Jonghyun returned to his "old self" and turned back to us.

 

"So where were we....Mina wait!"

 

It was too late. I was already walking away..

 

Narrorator's POV:

 

Mimi sighed, "Now look what you did..."

 

 

Awww...