Chapter 3

The Player

Recap:

All of a sudden, I spotted Jonghyun walking down the hall. I was about to wave, but then I saw him wrap his arms around a pretty girl’s waist. She looked at him and smiled.

 

Chapter 3 everyone! I didn't get any comment for the last chapter...is something wrong? Only two days left of summer vacation...anyways enjoy and comment!!!

 

 

All of a sudden, I spotted Jonghyun walking down the hall. I was about to wave, but then I saw him wrap his arms around a pretty girl’s waist. She looked at him and smiled.

 

Lina, Taehee and Mika heard and looked to where I was looking.

“Mina! Shame on you! Crushing on a boy that already has a girlfriend!”Lina scolded.

“Yeah! And how did you develop a crush so fast? Back in grade seven…” I put my hand over Taehee’s mouth.

 

“SHHHHH! Don’t even remind me!”I whispered.

I gathered my books and started speed walking to my classroom.

“So he is a playboy.”I thought, disappointed.

“Mina, wait!”Lina, Mika and Taehee started running after me.

 

That Day After School:

No one`s POV

 

Mina turned towards the direction of her house and was going to walk home when she heard a familiar voice from behind.

 

“Mina, wait up!”Jongyun exclaimed, out of breath.

 

Mina ignored him and kept on walking.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“…”

 

“Home? Okay, I’ll walk you.”Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Why?”Mina asked.

 

“Huh? Whaddaya mean?”

 

“Why do you want to walk me home?”

 

“I dunno…you’re Onew’s little sister. I want to take good care of you.”

 

“I have to go to hakwon today so you can just go.”Mina replied coldly. (Hakwon=tutoring school that most people go to in korea)

 

“Where’s your hakwon?”

 

Mina mumbled the address.

 

“My guitar class is right next to your hakwon! What a coincidence! I have guitar class today so I can walk you.”

 

“He’s learning how to play the guitar? That’s soooo hot…”Mina thought.

 

“Maybe I can play for you one day.”Jonghyun said, looking at Mina hopefully.

 

Mina`s skin heated up.

 

“Okay…”

As the two of us started walking I thought,

“I’m sorry Onew oppa, I know he’s a player but he’s so sweet,,, I promise we’ll only be friends.”

 

COMMENT!!!