Dae's Fear and our fear

From the start to the end

The fun almost ended until Seungri yelled out that he wanted to go into the haunted house.

Daesung gave out a gasp and stood behind me when we were already at the entrance door. "You don't have to go in if you don't want to... I mean I don't care" I said to him.

"Me Scared? H-hahaha d-don't be ridicolous! H-haha!" wow... he's really scared. I gave him a small smile and grabbed his hand. "I won't leave you, arrasseo?" I said still smiling at him.

He gave me a nod and there we went inside. The other group had to go seperate ways so it was just me and Daesung.  "Darn it... we have to go in here?!" he yelled out when there was a door that had a writing of 'Corpse Room'.

Okay, it does end me chills I can't deny it. Well my fear went down since Daesung kept on yelling at nothing. We weren't even in the room yet.

"Should I go in first?" I asked him and with that I received a frozen Daesung.

"Okay... let's go in" I said pulling him in. He's heavy when he's in frozen mode....

I felt something falling out of my pocket and I accidentally let Daesung's hand go to search for it and when I stood back up, he was gone. "Uh oh... he's not going to be happy about this" I thought as I started to search for him.

"MINHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Oh there he is. I started to run towards his um.. scream and found him hugging a pillar. I gave him a questioned look and he pointed something behind me.

"Hm? Oh it's a manequin... did you hold it's hand thinking it was mine?" I asked and received a nod. I hid a laugh and pulled him back to where he was. Beside me.

"Mianhe! (Sorry) My necklace fell out of my pocket and when I looked back at you, you were gone" I said giving an excuse.

Aww he's not talking to me... "Doraemon!!!" I pouted as I playfully hit his arm. "Aishh okay, okay! Just don't leave me again" he scowled.

"Arrasseo (I understand/Alright)" I smiled at him and received a smile from him before continuing our walk.

Daesung kept on yelling when the 'corpses' on the beds suddenly sat up and I kept on being hugged by him. "Ah... Daesung-ah... I can't breathe..." I said trying to escape from his grasp.

"Oh minahe!" he yelled as he let me go but still had my hand in his. "I'm really surprised that you're not even scared" he said as we got out of the Corpse room.

"Oh I didn't know... I guess I'm just born this way" I joked. I heard him laugh with me and stopped. 

"HYAAAA!!!!" The two of us yelled histerically when something jumped out from no where. (It was a black cat :P)

I had my eyes closed when the figure appeared and when I opened them, I was hugging Daesung and he seemes to be blushing and scared at the same time. "I... uh... sorry about that" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Nyo,no it's fine" he said. Nyo? I gave out a laugh at his wrong pronouncation and he scowled. "Haha mianhe, Daesung" I apologized still laughing at him. I can't help it okay? I'm a weirdo who suddenly laughs non stop at my friends' errors.

"Whatever... can we just get out of here?" he asked politely. I nodded my head and the two of us continued our way out and when we got out we received frowns from everyone.

"What?" Daesung and I asked dumbfounded. "Where were you guys?!?! What took you so long?!" Seungri yelled. Okay, that was extremely sudden. "Um... how long were we in there again?" I asked softly with hope of anyone answering me. "Probably an hour and a half" Seunghyun replied looking at his watch.

"Oh my god... I can't believe all those jump scares took us that long" I said to Daesung feeling surprised. "It's probably because of the cat part where you- I mean the two of us went for" Daesung said trying to not spill what happened in there. "Hm? I smell something fishy... what are you hiding from us?" Oh god Seungri can't you be wrong once.

"It's nothing... come on... I'll treat you guys dinner as we're the last group to come out" I sighed as I motioned all of them to get their butts off the bench and get into the car.

Taeyang drove us to a nice small restaurant and we all ordered what we wanted. "Yay, Minha's is reating us!" Seungri sang in happiness. "Yah! Can you stop being a weirdo!" Daesung scolded. "You two are the same, alright?" Taeyang said looking at the pictures he took in his phone.

"Can I see that?" I asked as I leaned over towards him. "Oh sure... here you go" he said as he moved the phone nearer to me. "Woah... Is that Jiyong?!" I asked when I saw a picture of him being shocked. "Wait what?! Hey let me see that!!" Jiyong yelled as he tried to grabb the phone.

But Taeyang quickly snatched it before he could. "I'm going to keep it as a memorial" Tae grinned. "Yah! Don't you dare put it on Twitter!" Jiyong yelled out at him.

"Can you two please settle down before you attract unwanted people" Seunghyun sighed staring at the two. Jiyong and Tae scowled as they sat quietly. "These kids..." I heard Daesung mumbled.

I looked over at him who was staring at a couple of kids playing tag. Cute. Well they were, I won't lie about that. "Minha?" I heard someone called me. I turned around to find everyone staring at me and I gave them a puzzled look. "Waegureyo?" I asked.

"N-nothing... Oh by the way... why don't you follow us skating? I mean the whole YG Family is going to be there" Taeyang asked. "Skating? Oh... No... I don't know how to..." I said rejecting his offer.

"Ohh Come on! We can show you how, right guys?" Seungri said and the others nodded. "I'll see what will happen..." I sighed in defeat. And with that, I received cheers by all five of them.  

I sighed again and shook my head at the same time. "Kim Minha? Is that really you?!" I slowly turned my head to the direction of the voice to find a man. He seem familiar....

"Eh... who are you again?" I asked tilting my head. "Oh.. of course you wouldn't recognize me... It's me... your dad..." And with that folks, I had a flashback. Memories of me with all of my siblings, him and mom. "Don't you remember me?" he asked again. I slowly stood up and continued staring at him, motionlessly.

"Minha... gwenchana?" I heard Jiyong asked. "Can we talk outside?" I asked to the man in front of me and the two of us got out of the restaurant without a word. I motioned the others to stay inside.

"Why are you here? Where's your mother? Is she alright?" "Stop asking all those idiotic questions..." I said angrily. He suddenly kept quiet and I looked at him right in the eyes. "Have you any idea how much mum had to go through!?"

"And now you're here asking me about her when she had done so much to help me. You have no rights to ask about her. And you have no rights to be called 'appa' from me" I yelled out.

"Minha... please listen" "NO! I won't listen to you anymore. I have no idea where all my siblings went. They all dissapeared to search for you. All of these problems are cause by you. Everything is all your fault!" I yelled out again holding back my tears.

"Minha, dear. I had my reasons for dissapearing... but you can't know it right now..." he said softly. "What kind of Crap is that?!" I yelled out angrily. "It envolves your life. If you know it you'll have to get out of this country and I don't want you to do so. You already have a job here and friends too so I don't want you to be problemed with all of the things I've did !".

"What are you talking about? Get out from this country?!" I asked still filled with anger. "I had done something bad... and you were put on the line. If I told you... you and your mom would have to follow me to work and everything..." he explained a bit.

"Please... can't you tell me everything?" I asked this time a bit calmer. "I've told everything to your mother... and apparantly you're going to go overseas to continue with your study and all... about your job... I've talked to your CEO... so come on... let's go... your mother is already waiting at the airport" he said smiling but I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Wait... I can't just leave... I have to tell the others..." I said looking at the entrance of the restaurant. "You want to see them? Isn't it better if you just leave?" he continued.

I gave him a look and nodded. I guess it's better this way... 

I slowly followed him to a car and looked back at the restaurant.

I'm sorry, guys... I really do...


Jiyong's POV

Something's wrong... she isn't back... she's taking to long... "Excuse me miss!" I called out to the waitress. "Yes is somethign wrong?" she asked looking worried.

"Have the girl who got out with someone got back in?" I asked. "Well no. she left... oh wait she left a message for all of you.

She went to the back and came back with a piece of paper. 

"Sorry"

And that's all what it was.

"What the heck? Minha...." I heard Seungri mumbled.


She left and that's that. I wish I could just accept it... but she just wrote sorry and nothing that. Everything that belonged to her was gone. I was as usual at my computer desk writing some new songs and this time it's about her.

I slowly started to type on the keyboard and words kept on appearing non-stop.

And it all end up perfectly. I saved the file as 'Oh ma Baby' and went to flung myself onto bed. Guess how long it has been since she was gone? days? Weeks? Months? It's 5... YEARS. And still no words about her. It's like she just vanished into thin air... I threw a pillow onto my face and sighed.

"I can't erase her from my mind!!!" I yelled into my pillow. "Um.. hyung?" I heard Seungri said from the door that just opened. I slowly took the pillow of my face and looked at him "What is it?" I asked.

"Um.. we're supposed to go for a showcase in a few more minutes. So hurry up, okay?" he said before getting out or our room and went to wherever Panda likes.

Again I threw the pillow onto my face again and gave out a sigh. I got out of my bed and went to my closet to change into anything that was available. Which means EVERYTHING is...

I finally decided to wear something plain for the day. A white shirt and black jeans. My accessories would be abel to cover up my plainess. "Hey guys, I'm going out for a moment. I'll see you at the broadcasting room then" I said as I got out of our dorm. 

I always do a small walk around town but now it's a bit complicated as the fangirls are always eyeing on us. So, I used a way that no one except me and the Big Bang members knows. "Man... today is a beautiful day... well it's missing something of course..." I sighed at myself as I looked at the sky.

I walked to a park that no one really goes to and did  my starings into the water. "LOOK OUT!" I heard someone yell out but before I could spin around to see what, A ball came flying and hitted my head. Hard.

I fell down onto the clean-trimmed grass and went blank for a moment. "Oh dear... are you okay?" I heard someone asking. I looked at the person and my eyes widen. "Jennie! Wow long time no see" I said to her as I quickly got up. "Oppa! I didn't know you were here at all" she said smiling at me.

"Oh dear... I'm really sorry about the ball... I didn't mean to throw it at you" she said rubbing my head. "N-no it's fine" I smiled back as I grabbed her hand. "Hey Jennie... can we start over again?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I... was thinking of the same thing. That's if it's okay with you" she said looking into my eyes. I leaned forward and gave a small peck onto her forehead.

"Oppa~" she smiled shyly. "That means yes in my way, silly" I said smiling at her.

"Oh can I see you tomorrow, I have work today..." I said remembering that I had to be on a showcase that exeact day. "Okay, arrasseo I'll let you do your work first. But promise me a date tomorrow" she said giving me a smile again.

I nodded my head and the two of us departed. I ran all the way to the broadcast building and I was about to get there without any problems until I bumped into someone.

"Ah, Mian!" I yelled out as I helped her out. I couldn't see her face since it was blocked by her hoodie and sunglasses. "It's fine... thanks Jiyong" she said before running in.

"Wait... how did she know my name?" I asked to myself as I watched her leave. "YAH HYUNG PALLI!" I heard Seungri yelled out from our dressing room.

"Ahhh Sorry!!" I yelled back as I went to get ready to preform Sunset Glow.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hauWnQ1MrmU(I don't own this but I wish I did)

All five of us got off stage and went back to backstage and guess who I found. The girl from earlier.

"Hey Min, you're up next" I heard one of the other singers said to her.'Is she new? But everyone seem to casual around her... ' I thought to myself.

I looked at Min and looked at her clothing style from up to the bottom. Black jeans, black hoodies and also white shirt. She was wearing a spiky bracelet and also a familiar looking necklace.

I looked at the screen at the waiting room and watched the preview of her preformance.  'Warning, virus on the lose' Huh, cool preview. It's all technology. Her album must be titled like 'Love-Virus' or maybe 'Screen up' maybe I don't know. I never seen her before.

"Minz... that's her stage name. She just got back from US" I heard CL said from behind. "You know her?" I asked. CL nodded and pointed to the screen I was staring at. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfrURz53mqY something like this) "Wait a minute... MINHA!?" I yelled out histerically.

And yes everyone was staring at me and I bowed to them. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle everyone" I apologized before turning to CL again. "How did you know? How come I didn't know? Does the other boys know?" I asked

"I got a message from Papa YG... he told me not to tell you until you found out by yourself. And no everyone in Big bang still haven't found out about this" she replied. "Why did she came back?" I asked looking really shocked. "Her father had decided to send her back here... I heard there was something wrong back at US" CL replied.

"I see... thanks for telling me... CL... but does she remember me?" I asked with hope. CL shrugged and I gave out a sigh. "I see... well It's fine... I'll just figure it out myself" I said and at the moment I saw Minha coming down the stairs, I quickly head over to her and stopped right infront of her.

"Um... is something wrong?" she asked. She probably couldn't see me with her hoodie and bangs at her eyes. And so, I pulled her hoddie down and removed her hair slowly. "You did well" I said smiling at her.

"Don't you remember me, Minha? I'm Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong!" I said to her placing both my hadns onto her shoulders. At first her face was totally blank until "Jiyong?" she mumbled.

I nodded my head and kept my smile on. "Yes it's me... where have you been... why did you left?" I asked pulling her into and embrace. "Jiyong... I... please let me go" she mumbled as she pulled away.

"Huh? Wae? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and was looking at someone behind me. I turned around to find both Jennie and another guy that I have never met.

"Ahh, oppa! There you were" Jennie said as she came to me and hugged me. "Wait Jennie I have something to" "Min~ you were really great! And for a second I thought you'd be trembling." I heard the men said as he went pass by us and stopped right infront of Minha.

"Thanks... oppa..." I heard Minha said. I turned my head to see the two hugging and my heart just dropped. "Kajja, we have a date to be on" he continued before he took Minha away from my sight.

"Min!...ha..." I mumbled watching her leave with him.


ohoho Who could that mysterious guy be~?

Should I make this more dramatic or should I make it something that Jiyong misunderstood it as :D

Mehhh I hope some comments will come up soon and will help me decide :D

Annyways that's all for today :D