Bingu's prespective

From the start to the end

I kept on walking back and forth ever since Minha had dissapeared from the ice cream shop. "Hyung... can you please listen to me?" Jiyong asked again. Probably the 100th time too. I would have stop and listen at the 50th but I just can't stop being mad at him.

"What will you do if she's kiddnapped? Or ran away from home or... will you even feel sorry for everything?!" I yelled anger rising non-stop. Jiyong became quiet and face the floor.

The two of us were at a near by old building. Well I couldn't be yelling when the others are watching us.

"Look... I'm sorry... I don't know why I'm yelling like this at you... It's not like me. I know" I sighed as I sat beside him and covered my face with both my hands.

"Hyung..." Jiyong mumbled at my sudden behavior changing. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I slowly answered it.

Bom & TOP Phone Conver

TOP: Hello?

BOM: Hey Hyunnie! Papa YG called us and told us to capture Minha for a showcase so I'm caling to tell you to come and watch!

TOP: Wait what?! She's with you right now?!

Bom: Woah. what's with the shouting? Well yeah. She was heading to school earlier when me and Dara saw her

TOP: Oh... alright. I'll tell the others and we'll be on our way.

Bom: Okay byebye!

TOP: Bye,,,

End of Phone Conver

"Hyung! Who was that?" Jiyong asked when I ended the call. "Oh it was Bom she found Minha. She's taken for a showcase" I replied.

"She's found? Thank God... I owe her an apology..." he said with sighs escaping his mouth.

"What ever you say... come on let's get back to the others" I said leading the way to the others.

After half an hour of explaining where Minha went, we were all in the car.

Well, me and Jiyong were in the RV talking.

"I want to know something, Jiyong. Why did you do that? I mean why did you suddenly come in when I was with minha at the ice cream shop?" I asked out of the blues.

"What? Well... I'm not sure myself... I just got this video message and I just went there without thinking and..." "Wait... what video?" I asked. He slowly took ot his phone and gave it to me. "Who the hell...delete it" I said. "Huh?" Jiyong said sounding surprised. 

"I said delete it Ji. Don't make me do it for you" I said my voice rising. He gave me a look and slowly did so.

I swear if I ever know who recorded that, I'm going to strangle them with my bear brick towel or something like that. I'm just pissed that people don't give others privacy.

"Hyung... can I ask you something?" he asked with cautions of me exploding. "It depends" I replied looking at him.

"Do you like Minha?"

Okay, that was a sudden question. "Why do you ask that?" I asked looking at him. "I'm just curious..." he mumbled.

"Do you like her?" I asked back. "Huh? Well... yeah I mean as workmates and all" he said.

Not the asnwer I want.

"I think you know what answer I want you to give me, Ji".

"I... I asked you first!!" he yelled out suddenly. "What if I say yes?" I asked.

"I- wait you do?" he asked surprised. "I said IF, Ji. try to listen better" I sighed.

"Anyways, we should just focus on our work instead of Love. Eventhough we write and sing love songs but you know or work is not like others. It also involves our love. You know that better" I said standing up as the car finally stopped.

I know I'm avoiding from asking that question.

But... I think I have feelings for her but I'm not sure. I mean I've hang out with her a few times...but... maybe I do have feelings for her.

"So, let's get in before we miss Minnie's Performance!" Seungri said smiling.

"Yeah... I think Dae is already inside as soon as we arrive" Taeyang said pointing to the back of the person who is already inside.

“Well, someone’s excited” Jiyong said, shaking his head at Daesung’s behaviour.

I followed the rest and stopped when I saw Bom and Dara. “Oh Seunghyun! You came just in time. Minha’s performance is after this kid’s” Dara said smiling at me.

“What song is she singing?” I asked.

“Well Daesung’s Baby don’t cry” Bom replied my question for Dara.

“I see…” I said to myself.

“What’s wrong? Did something happened?” Dara asked. “I just got into a fight that involves both Jiyong and Minha yesterday”.

“Jinjja? So that’s why she seemed down…” Bom mumbled.

“Anyways, you should go and sit down. Minha’s up in a few more second” she continued before patting my shoulder before she left with Dara.

I slowly turned around and went to sit between Jiyong and Daesung.

“Next up is YG’s new girl. An ex-dancer she became a singer. Give it up for Baby Don’t Cry by Kim Minha” The emcee announced and was followed by the audience’s claps.

The others and I also clapped for her first time on stage. I could see her in fear when she saw us sitting at the back. She slowly closed her eyes as the music started.

The white dress she was wearing… she looked like an angel.

Wait… what am I saying?

I closed my eyes as I listened and when I opened them back again… she was crying.

Her voice wasn’t wavering at all. But tears were streaming down. I turned to look at Ji and he was also crying.

I felt a bit awkward when I see people crying beside me or even in front of me cause I always trying to cheer them up. “Hey Daesung. Can you tell Minha that Jiyong and I want to talk for her?” I asked to Dae.

Well he said he wanted to talk to Minha for a second so I guess it’s better for him to talk to her. He nodded and left happily. I gave out a sigh and dragged Jiyong out of the room.

“Here… wipe you tears. You’re going to apologize to her this moment” I said as I took out a small tissue. “Wait what?” Jiyong asked surprised again. Wow I like to surprise people a lot.

“Just do it. I don’t want my workmates to be bothered with the things they regretted…” I sighed. This is something that I might regret doing. He was about to open his mouth again until Minha came out.

All the time they were talking I didn’t say a word but turned to face away with my eyes closed. “Seunghyun…” I heard her call.

I turned to face her and maybe blushed a little when she suddenly gave me a hug.

I didn’t see where Ji was.

He must have went in without me realizing. “W-what?!” God dammit! I stuttered! “Thanks for calling him out for me… And thanks for staying with him” she said still hugging me.

“Well… I didn’t really do anything…” I mumbled.

“No… if you weren’t here I would have been running away but when I see you here I somehow decided to stay and listen to him” she stated.

She slowly pulled away and gave me a smile. “Jinnja gomawo, Hyunnie” she said. I replied her smile and nodded. “It was nothing”.

“Yah! Palli we’re going to be late for our lunch! And then we’re going to Lotte World!” Daesung yelled from far

“Eh? I’m going there in this?” Minha said sounding surprised. Oh yeah, she’s wearing a dress… “Hey at least let her change!” I yelled out to the others.

“Oh right! Almost forgot!” Seungri said and all of us went to buy crepes and waited for Minha.

Well we let her choose a new outfit as we ate. So I guess we’re expecting her to wear something her style. "Okay... I'm done but don't laugh" I heard Minha yelled from the dressing room. all five of us waited and when she came out I think Seungri got a nosebleed.

Nahhh Just kidding.

"Woah You look really cool!" Daesung yelled out giving her a thumbs up. "Really? Thanks Dae" she said smiling at him. I puffed out one of my cheek and said "You have great fashion sense, Minha". "Really? Hehe then you can call it Ha-Style!" she laughed.

"Eiii don't try to copy my ways" Jiyong said gaving a glare.

"Arrasseo~" Minha sang before she went to pay for her clothes. Oh yeah she was wearing a black oversized sweater, a long white coat, black jeans and also black boots.

"Is it me or does she look y?" And with that I threw my tissue to Seungri's head.

"Hyung!" Seungri yelled and I ignored as I stoodup and went to where Minha was at. "So, is this really how you dress?" I asked putting my hadn on her arm.

"Well you can say that" she said smiling after paying her clothes. "Come on, let's get going before Seungri says something weird again" I said sighing at our Maknae's behavior.

Minha gave out a small laugh and nodded as she followed me back to the car along with the others. "Okay! Let's get to LETTO!!!" Daesung and Seungri yelled out in unison.

These two...I sighed.

Taeyang started to drive and all of us were on our way to Letto World.

I felt my phone vibrating and I slowly took it out to read a message. 'So Hyung... do you like her or not?' God.. Jiyong and his questions... 'Like I told you we shouldn't be talking about this. Besides you haven't give me your answer either"  I texted back.

I heard someone scowling and I assumed it was Jiyong.

"So, why didn't you tell us that you left for a showcase?" Daesung asked which made me jumped.

"Well.. um.." I better say something.

"She probably got suprised with the news and didn't tell us by accident" Wow thanks Tae.

"I see.. well that explains it" Daesung said happily.

I saw Minha mouthing "thank you" to Tae and he responded with a nod and a smile. "Okay, we're here!" Taeyang yelled as he stopped the car at the parking lot.

All of us got out of the car and started to vote who's going to be with who in three.

"Okay, okay let's play Kai Bai Bo (Rock,paper, Scissors) to decide!" Seungri yelled out as we were all want to be with Minha. "Okay, I agree with him" Minha said after being quiet as all of us were fighting.

"Okay" all of the other members replied in unison.

Well,well,well looks like luck was on my side. I got to be with Minha and Jiyong... weird... Taeyang seemed cool with the result but the other two wasn't happy.

"Okay, okay, we can switch after two rides" Minha decided. And finally we all went to have fun.

First ride was the roller-coaster.

And as usual Daesung screamed (manly) the loudest.

Minha wasn't that scared and I'm pretty impressed myself. I mean evenm I show a little bit of being scarred. I think something was on her mind. She didn't really speak ever since we got in.

"Daesung went to the restroom for a moment so let's get some drinks" Tae said as he showed the way to a drink booth.

I got my banana juice(lmao XD) Jiyong with his Apple juice Minha with watermelon Taeyang with Ice cream soda and Seungri with chocolate.

"Wow everyone got different tastes in drinks" Seungri said. "It seem so..." Minha said smiling at his words. I looked around the place and suddenly Daesung came running up to us

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME!"

he yelled as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Sorry can I have some?" he asked Minha for her drink. Minha nodded and gave it to him which left me and Jiyong and Seungri hanging our mouths open.

"Thanks! Now I'm okay" Daesung said smiling again. I swore I saw lighting boltz from Gd to Daesung at that moment.

"Okay can we continue?" Minha asked realizing how quiet we became.

"Oh sorry, let's go!!" And then we went for the bumper car. After that we changed groups Taeyang, Minha and Seungri and then Daesung and Minha Alone.

I got more worried when they were really late to come out of the haunted house there.


Heeee~ As you guys know Daesung is a bit of an easily scared person so i'm gonna make a small part where it's Daesung's turn to be 'captivate' by Minha. So untill then~ Oh by the way, all pictures are not owned by me except one that is used as my Profile picture. And anyways, make sure to leave a comment or subscribe. Cause they'll be superly LOVED~