Sorry

Perfect marriage, love, life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung POV 


Oppa just...... left. Same goes with Kai. I quickly went out,  I run down the road hoping Kai was somewhere. If.... If Soo hyun Oppa was full of bruise, I wonder what happened to Kai. "It's all my fault. I should done something long ago. I-I-".

Eunjung burst into tears. Her heart started to feel hurt. It was all her fault. Losing both people that she love, feeling like losing her life.

"K-Kai!! I-" She stop her steps.

Someone was kneeling beside the road. The closer she get, more tears she spilled. 
 

Kai was wet, drench by the heavy downpour. He look badly injured. His face swallen and his left eyes turn black. His lip stained with blood. Soo hyun Oppa done worst to his brother.


 

Kai POV


He  feel like the rain drop didn't touch him anymore. He opened his eyes slowly, saw a pair of legs infront of him.

Eunjung then reveal herself. Her eyes swollen from crying too much. She stared at him, touching his cheek. The guy was badly injured. She drop the umbrella and wrapping his arm around the guy. "I-I--" She chocked on her own tears. 
"Sor-rry. I am sorry." 


He take the umbrella and cover the girl. He don't mind himself but he don't want his lover to be sick. She still keep apologize even she can't say the words properly. Kai patted her head. 


"I'm the one that get beat up, but then you the one who look really hurt. I'm sorry, please stop crying Eunjung." He whisper to her. 
She truly don't deserve him. He still protecting her when she the one who should do it. "S-sorry....I...M-my faul--".
"Stop it."

Kai pulled her up, wrapping his arm around her. 
"Let's go home Eunjung-ah, stop crying. Sigh, I don't want to leave you but I need some time alone? You probably hurt more seeing me like this."


"Where are you going kai?" She asked.

 

 


Kris POV


Someone rang the bell house. 
"Urgh, boys! Please, how many times do I have to tell you?!  I'm not going to open the door even if you forget the keys!" Kris yelled.


Chanyeol that was playing video games with him just nod.
The bell rang again. "Kris hyung, it's noisy, do something! I bet it is Tao and Sehun. They might catch a cold if you let minute passed by." Kris stop playing and glare at him. "You know I hate people being sick right?".
"Then go! Open the door!" Chanyeol nudge him.

Kris rolled his eyes but still went to front door.

"Guys stop ringing! How many times do I hav--.
Kai? Jeez what happen to you?!" Kris stared at the boy shockingly. Chanyeol ran to him. "Hyung I win agai-- Damn Kai! You lood bad!" 


Kai smirk,
"Guys, I feel sleepy." 
and he fell to Kris arms. "Get him inside, hurry!" 

 


"Urgh, I need to change the water a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter