Trip

Perfect marriage, love, life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

And here we are, two hours more we gonna be at Japan. Taeyeon was sitting next to me and I am so grateful that she agree to join this trip. I really can't imagine spend time with 13 guys even one of them is my husband. Yeah, oppa was sitting with the others at the back. Taeyeon begging me for not let her seat with the guys. "This was supposed to be with Soohyun oppa, sigh.. Oh, I-I'm sorry Taeyeon, I just... God, the heck why Kai want to go too and he even asked the others, sigh.." Taeyeon looked at me with sympathy. She give me a warm hug.

"Oh I'm sorry Jungie. Yeah, you always told me both Soohyun and you don't have much time together. Kai... you need to stayed away from him. He seem.... can't be trusted. But hey, don't be sad! This time you could spend time with Soohyun and who knows maybe few weeks more you'll be pregnant!" Taeyeon smirked at me. I blushed as I hear the word pregnant. It's kinda sad through. I've been married for a year but I still don't have a child. Soohyun oppa always comfort me saying we will have a child one day and I trust him.

 

Kai POV

I glanced at Eunjung. She was talking with Taeyeon. Next to me was Soohyun while on my left was Kris. Lucky he was sleeping. "Hyung.." Soohyun close his book and turn to me. "Yes Jongin?" "Hmmm.. how do you meet Eunjung?" Soohyun just laugh. He seems happy. "You know Jongin, at first it's really hard for me to get close to her. When she was a freshman in my college, most of the guy already trying to asked her out. But your hyeongsu was so shy. She don't really talk to guys unless you're girl. Just one night, as I left the campus, I heard someone shouted for help and it's turn out it was Eunjung. Someone was trying to her and you know it's really hurt when you saw her in that state. That guy was almost dead because of me and he got in jail later on. Well, you can say from that on I never leave her alone again. We start to get close. I really love her since the first time I saw her."

"So you guys where lovers since then huh.." I just nod slightly. "So what happen about your girl? The one that you say you fall inlove with?" Soohyun asked. "Still same hyung, still working on it." "Don't worry Jongin, I'm sure she'll fell for you. Maybe we can eat together one day." "Don't worry hyung, you'll meet her soon." I smiled and turn to get some sleep.

I'm wonder what will happen if Soohyun knew I'm inlove with her wife?

 

Soohyun POV

Few hours later we arrived at Chiba, Japan. It's really a beautiful place. We walked near the car park. "Okay guys and ladies, I just called my friend and we would get two cars from him and next we can head to the place that we gonna stayed. Chanyeol rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter