Trip II

Perfect marriage, love, life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Kai?" I turn to the person, Kris was looking at me. "Come on, you can play that later, we should go downstairs. They must be waiting." I followed Kris to the dining room. He's right, everyone is waiting for us. The table was full with foods. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." Kris said to Soohyun. "It's okay Kris, now come on let's finish everything here." I sit next to Soohyun which is Eunjung was infront of me. Kris sit next to me and barely hit my shoulder. I think he notice that I was staring at Eunjung. After dinner we all gather at the upstairs living room. "It's really nice here." Eunjung smiled at Soohyun and others. "Yeah, we should hangouts tomorrow!" Taeyeon grinned. "Err hyung, night club sound good too right?" Chanyeol asked shyly. Everyone laugh at him.

"I'll take some cookies." Eunjung then went to the kitchen. "I'll get some drinks too." I walked and saw Eunjung with a box full of cookies. "Need some help?" I asked. Eunjung turn to me and rolled her eyes. "Thank you but no." "Why do you really want to go for a trip with Soohyun? Don't you have enough time with him?" I asked while took some drinks from the refrigerator. Eunjung still didn't say anything. Did she mad? "Look, I'm sorry, I.." I looked at her. "Yes. I still not satisfied spending time with Oppa. Your brother is too busy working all night! Sometimes he even had to stayed at his office. He even had to go overseas leaving me all alone! I don't know what to do if I don't work. I-I don't need money, I just need some affection like what a wife should get from her husband. So yes, this trip is important for me. I'm gonna make every second here are precious to me." Eunjung closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Soohyun just want his family living easily. I'm sure he still care for you." Eunjung just stared at her cookies. She still sad about it. "Actually, it's all your fault. Why would you married him if you knew he is a workaholics? You shoulds waited a little bit then you'll meet me. I won't work and I can stayed with you every 24 hours and treat you like a wife should be treated!" Eunjung burst into laughters. "Ommo, don't be kidding! I'll be starving to death if you don't work!" She still laughing. Now I'm mad with Soohyun, why would he keep himself busy if he could see this angel's smile everyday.

"Okay Kai, you can stop staring at me now." "But I've make you smile again." I smirked to her. "Thanks,by the way don't you have girlfriend? I'm sure you loved someone too right?" "Yes, of course." Eunjung look excited. "Really?! who?"

"You." I laugh at her. "Come on, they still waiting for us" I took the drinks and quickly walked away. "There you are, what took you so long?" Soohyun asked. "She can't find her cookies so I just help her, right Eunjung?" I turn to her. "Y-yeah. Here, try some." She smiled and served the cookies. "As expect, this is really good!" Chanyeol grin widely. The rest of the night, we spend time chatting and playing.

 

Eunjung POV

The next morning, Soohyun asked me for a date which of course I would accept it. "So my wife and I would go for a date, we might be late but you guys can have fun too. Maybe at the nightclub, right Chanyeol?" Chanyeol just smiled and turn to the others. "Taeyeon noona, you're with them too?" Sehun asked. "Oh no, Taeyeon want to visit his friend so she ride with us. Now please just don't make troubles and Kim Jongin, watch yourself." Soohyun patted Kai's head. "Have fun Eunjung!" Sehun waved to me and I gave him a smiled. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter