The truth

Perfect marriage, love, life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I went to Eunjung's cafe as usual. As I sit on our hangout spot, Eunjung came to me. I look at her weirdly. "Wow, that was fast. Miss your oppa huh?" She ignored me with sitting infront of me. "We need to talk. About us obviously." She stared at me.

"Okay, but please babe don't sound too serious, you still look cute though." He smiled.

"I want you to respect me. You should stop acting like this Kai. Stop treating me like I'm single. You should realise I'm married to your brother. We can be happ--'"

Are you sure you can be happy?" I stared at her. This women need to know what happening into her life right now.

"What the?! Of course I'm happy. The moment I meet Soo hyun Oppa I already knew I would be happy for the rest of my life." "No you not, you just thankful to him. If you really do then tell me when were the last time he said that he really love you like he really meant it? You should pity yourself Eunjung for the true love that you craving right now. I can help you."

Eunjung burst into laughs. "So you were saying you can make me find my true love? Did you know you sound so ridiculous right now? If you think you are really that great than prove it!" She stared at me.

Just then, Chanyeol and Sehun walked to us breaking out our 'chit chat time'. Eunjung saw them and she just went back to the cashier. "Yo Kai! What's you and Eunjung talking about? You both look dead serious!" Chanyeol asked. Sehun waiting for my answer too. "Nothing." I took a deep sigh.

 

 

Soo hyun POV

It's been awhile since I make time for both Eunjung and Jongin. Should I make dinner today? I called Kai saying that He had to accompany me for grocery shopping.  "Hyung, don't you think Eunjung should be here too? She will know what need to be bought." Kai asked as he help me find some vegetables. "It won't be a surprise then Jongin." "Huh? You gonna cook for us?" He eyes blinked rapidly. I then called Eunjung.

 

"Just finish paid everything. Huh? No, with Jongin of course. You can't? I thought you were here already. Really? That's fine."

 

"Sorry Oppa, I just got text from Taeyeon, it's seem I have to see her right now, something urgent come up. Sorry again Oppa."

 

 

Kai POV

I glanced at hyung. It seems Eunjung to be here already. Wonder why she want to leave. I looked around and I swear I saw Eunjung outside the supermarket. It seems she tried to leave. I leave hyung alone and went looking for Eunjung. I passed few shops that were offering mega sales. "Please come in! We offered until 90% discounts!" The sales men welcome all the customers using microphone.

I went to him. "Excuse me, I saw lots of speaker here. Could you help me with something please." I begged to him.

Eunjung were walking while looking at her phone. "Aish, I didn't know Kai was here too. I should leave before they see me."

 

"The moment I stand by you, I love the way you look at me. Cried yesterday, I look at you, I'd be happy tommorow."

 

Eunjung look around her. "What the, does this mall always play this type of songs?" She keep walking again until she recognized someone. She froze. It the person she was running from but yet he manage to look for her. It was Kai holding a microphone walking towards her. It was his voice that plays all over the speaker. People started to staring at us.

 

"Neither your face or look. All I need is your soft love.The times in the past will be forgotten, I'm helpless without you. I know nothing but love."

 

I stopped infront of her. "Mian, I was stupid for my words. I really didn't meant to plays with your feelings but I swear it was sincere." I gave her a flower. It's not a real one but I still hope she could forgive me. People around us started to clapped l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter