Flawless skin !

Beauty secrets ^.^v ~Skin~Nails~Hair~Ulzzang~Style~

Hello, dear friends! Today, I am going to talk about d.i.y. products, skincare and how to get rid of all blemsihes naturally. Shall we start? ^^

 

 

Ok, so first step> Change your diet: 

 

       - You don't have to stop eating sugary thing or stop drinking soda...just cut down the intake. For example: If you drink Coke every day, cut down on 3 times a week, after once a week, or once a month. This way is better because you and your digestion will get used on your "new way of drinking", which is healtier. The same goes for eating.

      -Once when you start "avoiding" those bad habbits, you should replace them with good ones. I highly recommend doing 15 day "Water challenge" - This "challenge" will help you flush toxins out of your body, clean up your skin, and your figure will be awesome. So, all you have to do is - drink 8 - 12 glasses of cold water for 15 days, combined with healthy diet and regular exercise.

     - D.I.Y. Naturally flavoured water

Very Berry Water

½ cup fresh organic blueberries

½ cup fresh organic strawberries sliced

½ cup fresh organic raspberries

1 whole organic lemon, rinsed and sliced into thin slices

A bunch of fresh mint leaves

1 large water pitcher

Clean water to fill the pitcher after the fruit and citrus has been added

Benefits

Our very berry water is loaded with all kinds of vitamins and nutrients to heal and hydrate your body from the inside out. Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries contain a low amount of sugar but are packed with antioxidants to aid in your skin’s health and overall glow. Berries reduce the damage done by skin and other environmental and lifestyle factors by neutralizing DNA-free radical that harm your skin. Berries prevent and repair premature aging of the skin so you will look younger longer. Vitamins like Vitamin B5, B6, C, E, and K are found in berries. All these vitamins restore the skin’s texture and elasticity, while diminishing scars caused by acne. Fresh mint leaves are loaded with vitamins and minerals! Mint can help heal the body from within and minimize skin rashes and breakouts. It is known as a soothing and healing remedy that literally will cool and calm the skin. Such delicious and healthy water to drink to fulfill your body’s intake of 8 glasses of water a day!

 

 

Citrus and Cucumber Water

1 whole organic lemon, rinsed and sliced into thin slices

1 whole organic lime, rinsed and sliced into thin slices

1 small or medium organic cucumber, sliced into thin slices

1 large water pitcher

Clean water to fill the pitcher after the citrus and cucumber has been added

Benefits

Adding lemon slices to water is so essential to overall health. Lemons are packed with Vitamin C which is proven to repair skin damaged by environmental and lifestyle factors. Vitamin C replaces damaged skin tissue with scar tissue and also helps the skin look younger longer by assisting in the production of collagen to make your skin more firm and supple. Lemons are loaded with antioxidants that nourish your body and skin and aid in removing toxins more quickly through your waste.

Limes are also loaded with antioxidants that make your skin glow more, even out your skin tone, and fight acne from the inside out. Limes may be little but they are truly lethal against acne-causing bacteria so make sure you add them to your water!

Cucumbers aid in overall health and are great to eat or infuse into your water if you suffer from oily skin. Cucumbers contain a larger amount of the mineral, silica, which keeps your connective tissues strong. Silica slows the aging process, helping your skin look more youthful longer while adding just the right amount of moisture to your skin so it doesn’t become overly oily or dry. If your skin suffers from sun damage or acne, add cucumber slices to your homemade flavored water for extra fresh taste…It will feel like summertime in your water glass all year long!

 

 

Step 2: regular exercise!! 

 

      - Stretching, in general is very effective, because it makes your skin younger, firmer and healthier. If you are wondering why, well particular stretches help with blood circulation, and as a result your skin will be glowing. 

For more information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5X-5ZAYha8

Yoga for glowing skin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbq8H2rmHE

Small face workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPkPM5QpmQ

     - These exercises can be performed together with your body workout for even better results!

 

 

Step 3: Hygiene

 

     - Well, we all know that, but do you do it properly?  So here are some secrets from our Kpop stars, personally I find them very helpful: 

    - “Sleep early and wake up early”, “Go to skin care professionals” and “Drink lots of water” - Tiffany (Girls’ Generation)

 

      - Use a facial wine mask every night before bed – Victoria (fx) 

 

       -“Wash your hands thoroughly first. Then rinse your face in a counterclockwise direction, cleansing your face well.” - Daesung (BIGBANG) 
 
       -“A balanced diet is very important. Exercise more. Get adequate sleep daily.” - Sohee (Wonder Girls)
 
        -“I don’t try to cover the skin under thick make-up, I just pay more attention to giving it more radiance by…moisturising and firming up the skin.” – Song Hye Kyo (actress)
 
        -“A regular skin care routine is vital.” - Ye Eun (Wonder Girls)
 
         - Apply coconut oil to retain the skin’s natural moisture, and to help troubled or blemished skin –Tasha Reid (Uptown/The Movement)
 
        - Apply products using outward and upward , and gentle circular motions -  Kevin (UKISS)
 

         -Try an oil massage when removing makeup with cleansing oil, and try to make as much foam as possible from cleansing products. Use the 4-2-4 method – Suzy (missA)

 

          -“Just wash up well. I also hypnotise myself by saying ‘I am pretty…I am pretty’.” – Hyoyeon (Girls’ Generation)

 

          -I use moisturiser and a scrub on my skin before important events – Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)

 

          -Try getting a toner that won’t dry out your skin, like Etude House’s ‘Skin Mal:gem’.” – Sandara (2NE1)

 

           -Pop on a hydrating mask as often as you can – Jo Kwon (2AM)

 

         - Also, use make-up remover first, if you use cosmetics. Cleanse well with a product that’s suitable for your skin type. Rinse thoroughly!Massage your face (avoid this if you have acne or oily skin!) Apply a mask to give your skin extra love! Tone! Try to use cotton pads if you can, and remember: don’t rub, pat the product in gently. Rubbing will give you wrinkles! Sweep a little essence or serum into your skin to help target problematic areas or specific troubles you have (e.g. acne, eczema). Moisturise with a product that suits your skin’s needs.