chappie 2

maknae's twin

 

Onew's POV:

"I didn't do anything!" I said at Jonghyun and Key whose firing me with their laser glares.

"hyung, you said you met my sister?" Taemin asked.

"neh"

Taemin immediately left the studio to look for manager hyung. I can't imagine that our Taemin has a twin! As for now, me, Key, Jong and Minho rushed back to our waiting room to prepare for our next show. Minho & Key will be guesting on Sang Sang Plus while Jong, me and Taemin on Star Golden Bell.

Taemin's POV:

I'm looking for manager hyung everywhere and glad to found him sitting alone on the cafeteria. 

"oh, Taemin-ah!" he called. I bowed and bid my greetings as he motioned be to take the seat opposite to him.

"you look tired and your'e breathing heavily, what did you do?" he asked and took a sip on his coffee.

"I just did some running. By the way, hyung, I want to tell you something."

"what is it?"

"I know this is ridiculous but my twin is here" I said and shut my eyes, waiting for him to respond.

"twin? what twin?"

"twin, as in my other half."

"other half? isn't that a wife?" he said and took another sip on his cup.

"aniyo. I mean, I have a twin. A sister who's same age as me. Same blood, same last name and same birthday." I explained, motioning my hand randomly as I tried to point out what I'm trying to say.

"what? how come I didn't know anything about that?" now he raised his voice little by little, "so those articles in all kpop are true?" he added.

"sorry hyung. Before I debuted, my sister said she doesn't want to get exposed as my twin so she could live a normal life." I said.

"then why is she here? you just said she doesn't want to get exposed. Is she exposing her identity herself?"

"I don't know. Onew-hyung said he met her before the Star King set."

"Onew-ssi?"he asked and I nodded. "so what do you want me to do?" he added.

"I wanna meet her." I answered instantly.

"how?"

"maybe she's still here. Hyung, please help me find her." I said with my eyes pleading.

"arasso, just don't expect too much okay?"

"neh."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Meanwhile at the trainee studio...

Everyone was introducing themselves with one another when a good-looking guy stood in front of me.

"annyonghasaeyo" he greeted. I smiled at him and greeted back, "annyong."

"are you a new trainee too?"

"neh."

"is that so? I'm Sang Bum by the way."

"_______ imnida. cho-um pepkay sumnida!" I bowed 90 degrees as he did the same. As soon as he sat beside me, we started chatting with each other like sharing our hobbies and etc. Our conversation was interrupted when the OIC called for me.

"_______-ah! someone's looking for you!" he called and motioned me that the visitor is outside. I bid my "kamsahamnida" before going out and to my shock, it was SHINee's manager who was looking for me. What does he want?

"annyong" I bowed.

"are you Lee ________?" he asked while looking at a piece of paper he's holding. I nodded with curiousity painted all over my face, "excuse me but why are you looking for me?" I asked.

"can you come with me for a while?"

It took me seconds before responding. I agreed. Now, he's walking to the direction leading to SHINee's waiting room. And upon reaching the door he said, "someone's wanna talk with you."

"who?"

"you'll know when you enter that door..take your time." he said and left with his assistant. Now I'm alone here in front of SHINee's waiting room. Is it Taemin who wants to talk with me? I opened the door slowly........

Onew's POV:

"Tempy!" Taemin jumped excitedly as soon as he saw someone at the door.

"Taemin-ah! be careful with your hair, it's not done yet!" his stylist noona said.

We were having our hair and make-up done for our next guesting. Key sat down beside me as he asked, "hyung, why is our maknae so excited?"

"and looks like he squealed at someone on the door." Jonghyun said, "I think he just said 'tempy' " Minho added.

"I don't know, I was busy eating these stuffs" I said and took another bite on my chicken.

"yeah right chicken-hyung..come on guys, let's take a look" Key said and dragged the two guys along with him, leaving me and my beloved chicken behind.

Your POV:

"Tempy!" Taemin rushed over me and gave me a tight hug. "how are you? I really miss you!"

His hug was so tight that I could barely breathe, "Taemin-ah" I called with my broke voice.

"neh?"

"please le-let go o-of me..I c-can't breathe." I manage to complete my words and Taemin realized that he was hugging me too tight.

"oww, minhae." at last he released me, " I was just so excited to see you" he added and flashed his innocent smile.

Well, it's quite awkward meeting your twin again for almost 6 six years of no communication so, I don't know what to react. Should I smile? should I act excited too? or not to react at all? I really don't know.

"what's with that reaction Tempy?" he asked and pinched my cheeks, "aren't you happy to see me?"

"o-of course I am! I'm just shocked so I'm speechless." I answered and gave him a slight hug, "I miss you too Taeminnie."

He smiled and hugged me back.

"ahem..." someone cleared his throat from behind. I breakfree from the hug and found Key, Jonghyun and Minho-ssi standing behind us.

"hyung!" Taemin squealed.

"sorry to interrupt your reunion..Taemin-ah, introduce us to your twin." Jonghyun said.

"oppa, they already know?" I asked, facing Taemin.

"neh. by the way, Tempy this is Minho-hyung, Key-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung" Taemin pointed at them one by one as they greeted me with their infamous smiles.

"annyonghasaeyo" I bowed 90 degrees and smiled back. "I'm Lee ________"

"I thought your name was Tempy cause Taemin kept repeating it since this morning." Minho said.

"anni~ Tempy was given by oppa as my nickname" I explained while taking a look at Taemin who was smiling at me. I observed that he do really looked handsome on that ponytail.

"so, can we call you Tempy as well?" Jonghyun asked.

"sure."

"nice meeting you Tempy" Key said in perfect english and shook hands with me while Jonghyun and Minho-ssi gave me a friendly hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------