chappie 1

maknae's twin

credits to ANNIE & kaleidoscope kreations for the awesome poster!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"aigoo" I sighed deeply as I placed my last luggage on the couch. I just moved to my new apartment since the day after tomorrow is my first day in high school. I decided to live independently since my parents are travelling a lot and my older brother is in military service right now.

 "ring ding dong ring ding dong.." oww, that's my phone. I picked it up and Misaki, my bestfriend, was on the other line. "yobosayo?"

"tempy! are you finished moving? can i come over?" Misaki squealed in delight. Yea, she's more excited than me. Everyone used to call me 'tempy'. I don't know why but some said that its because of my personality. I got irritated easily and can't control my temper.

"arasso. oh! don't forget to bring some chips too!" I said cheekily and hang-up the phone. Before unpacking my clothes, I my iPad and search the net for a while. I entered the site of all k-pop and....

"whoa! taeminnie changed a lot!" I thought then scrolled down for more images. SHINee just released their newest MV yesterday night. SHINee changed a lot in appearance especially my twin Taemin, yes, my twin. I looked for more images and wild comments started running on my mind.

"what's with Onew's turban? Jonggie is still the same, just with spikey hairdo. WTF Key?! why did you shave your head? Minho -.- your's didn't suit you that much. Taeminnie! you look like a girl! extentions did a lot eh? well atleast you didn't go for Key's style."

They're comeback is a lot manlier compared to their past performances. I wish I could see him this holiday. I wish he's still the same. I wish he's still the baby Taemin I knew. We were separated since he decided to audition on SM Ent. After finishing our middle school, he flew to Korea and me? still in China.

"ding dong.." ohh, that must be Misaki. I rushed to the door and flung it open.

"ta-da!" Misaki exclaimed as she showed me bunch of chips. "you're really obedient huh?" I rolled my eyes and motioned her to come in. "oww! you're searching for shinee!" she jumped on my iPad and started reading some articles.

"OMO!"

My eyebrows narrowed as I heard her. "what's wrong?" I asked then sat beside her.

"look! SME is casting an audition here next week!" she said and turned to me, giving me a 'give-it-a-try' look. I immediately replied with a "no, no." 

Misaki displayed her oh-so-popular puppy eyes on me. No one can ever resist this, except for me of course. "NO" I said again coldly. She pouted even more. "then let's have a deal instead. If you go on the audition, I'll make your project for this semester." she knows that i'm extremely lazy on making my projects. Yes im smart, but just on pop quizzes.

"hmm, deal." I said and she gave me a bear hug, "yay!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I inhaled deeply before entering my assigned room. Our school is separated to 3 buildings. Emerald for the commoners, Sapphire for the middle class and Topaz for the upper ones. Well, i'm on topaz.

As I entered our room, "OMO! our Taeminnie has a twin?!" someone exclaimed while holding a korean magazine. Well, that one caught me of guard. Seconds have passed and I'm still frozen on the front door. "ehem" a girl behind me cleared , obviously signaling me not to block her way. I immediately made my way to the last chair the corner and settled down my backpack.

"oww, it said that his twin is a girl." said the girl with a long ponytail.

Many of them had comments like,

"i wonder who she is?"

"i wanna see her!"

"is she a trainee in SM?"

"maybe she's a look a like of Taeminnie."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later...

"go Tempy! fighting!" Misaki squealed. Today is the casting for SM's new trainees. I entered a studio and there, I met 3 staffs of SM. The producer, the general choreographer and Lee Soo Man himself.

"so, Lee _______" SM called.

"neh?" since I'm half korean, I'm confident using korean language.

"how old are you?"

"18"

"what are doing for us?"

"i'm gonna dance sir." I replied politely. "please start.." the choreographer said and motioned the maestro to play some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbCvAbxnn8&feature=related

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I exited the studio with a smiling face. Misaki rushed towards me and started nagging my shoulders.

"eh Tempy, are you in?what now?yah! speak up!"

"they said I should pack up my things and fly to korea next week."

Misaki's eyes widen and gave me a bear-hug. "yay!congratz Tempy!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV:

It was 15 minutes before the start of Star King when the director asked me to look for Taemin to inform him for his time of cue. I passed through other waiting rooms and asked several people including Sulli of f(x), Yoona of SNSD and Kyuhyun of Super Junior.

As I continue walking, I bumped into a girl who was wearing a very cute dress but when she faced me....

"Taemin-ah?"

His eyes widen the moment he met my eyes, I wonder why is he like that?

"yah, why are dressed like that? did your script changed?" I asked him as I touched the end of his hair. He seems to be dazed so I handed him my bottled water and told him the instructions given by the director.

"maknae,I'll go ahead okay?" and without waiting for his reply, I left the corridor and went straight to the studio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star King studio 8:4o PM

"Taemin?"

"ow, hyung! where did you go? we were waiting for you" Taemin asked cheekily. He was dressed as a guy now. How is this possible? I just met him like 5 minutes ago and he was totally dressed in a girl's cloth. 

"Taemin-ah, I thought your script was changed?" I asked, very confused on what's going on now. "eh? but I didn't tell you anything." Taemin scratched the back of his head.

"and you're dressed as a girl like 5 minutes ago, right?"

"hyung, Taemin was with us about an hour now. We were on the waiting room earlier." Minho interrupted.

"hyung, are you ok? did you ate your breakfast?" Key started showing off his strict side.

"guys! standby please. Okay let's start in 3, 2, 1 ACTION!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"did I just met Onew?" I thought but was interrupted when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It's PD-nim from SHINee's Hello Baby.

"Taemin-ssi? aren't you supposed on the Star King set now?" he asked. I was supposed to answer him when his co-staff stole his presence away from me. Lots of people today had mistaken me as Taeminnie. As soon as I reached the entrance of the elevator, I happened to meet two girls from f(x).

It's Sulli and Krystal.

I immediately gave way to them as they stepped out.

"don't be so polite Taeminnie. And oww, your outfit suits you." Sulli giggled and Krystal laughed along. Do I really looked like Taemin when he's dressed as a girl?

"Sulli-ssi! Krystal-ssi!" their stylist called out.

"neh! catch ya later Taemin-ssi" both of them smiled at me innocently and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Star King on set..

"MWO? you actually have a twin?" Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho exclaimed.

"neh. hyung, I don't know where did the all kpop magazine got those info but that's all true." Taemin confessed.

"really? what's his name? is he a guy too?" Jonghyun asked continuosly.

"aniyo, she's a girl and her name is _______ but I used to call her as 'tempy'." Taemin said, cupping his face with his both palms.

 

Onew's POV:

"a girl? OMO! so she IS his twin!" I thought, remembering the girl whom I've mistaken as Taemin earlier.

"Taemin-ah, i think I've met your twin before the set."

"ehh? where? she's here? why?" Taemin shrugged me with those questions as Jonghyun and Key stared at me with blank expressions.

"oww? yah! I didn't do anything!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------