chappie 4

maknae's twin

Thanks for the support! Love you guys! ♥.♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The sun shone brightly on me the time I woke up. The first thing I checked was my phone and woah! lots of messages again! I scanned through it and found a familiar name; Taemin.

"Good Morning Tempy! Did you have a good sleep? Enjoy your day!"

Yeah, I admit, I've got such a sweet brother. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Today is my schedule to fix the documents for my new school here in Seoul. Of course, same school with my twin. After I fixed myself, I went to the kitchen counter to grab some water and to prepare my breakfast.

Today, I'm having some mashed potatoes and fried chicken. Lots of carbs right? Well, I need to gain some weight.

Onew's POV:

I'm on my way to Taemin's unit or should I say Tempy's. Taemin asked me to hand over his iPad on Tempy. I got out of the car I soon as I reached to address. I entered teh building and took the first rode on the elevator. I can see some taking pictures of me and gasping like "hey! isn't that Onew of SHINee?"

I slightly bowed to them and showed my oh-so-famous smile which made them squealed in happiness. x)

It took almost a minute to reach the seventh floor. I hurried to the room where Tempy is staying.

"ding dong ding dong" I doorbelled twice. The door instantly opened and revealed a girl whos wearing jeans, black hoodies and a beanie. "Good Morning" I greeted. She seemed shock by my sudden appearance, "oh! annyonghasaeyo Onew-hyung!" she bowed.

"hyung? you can call me oppa instead." I giggled. She chuckeld a bit and said, "arasso oppa"

She motioned me to enter and take a sit on the couch. "Do you want some coffee hyung? I mean oppa?" she asked. I shooked my head, "anni~ I just dropped by to hand you this." I said and gave her the iPad.

"what's this for?" she asked, curiousity painted all over her face. "Taemin asked me a favor to give you that since I'm the only one whos free today." I said. I was ready to leave when an attracting smell caught my attention.

"you're cooking?"

She nodded, "I'm having some chicken today, want to share it with me?" she asked.

"OMO! CHICKEN!"

"don't mind me Tempy." I said but she insisted. She lead me towards the dining area and she set-up two plates and mugs on the table. "hope you enjoy my cooking." she said and started plating the meals.

We had some little chat while we're eating and her taste in food is really good too! And what more, SHE LOVES CHICKEN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if it's way toooooooo short ^.^

thanks again for supporting me!

iammixie~