Chapter 20

Baekhyun & Taeyeon Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Baekhyun's POV

It has been a month now that I haven't contact to her. It doesn't mean that I don't love her anymore, it just that I don't want her to be upset. Sehun is our group maknae so I don't wanna hurt his either, cause he's too young. The other member doesn't know about Sehun and Taeyeon dating yet. They only knew that me and Taeng broke up.    Only me knew that Taeyeon and Sehunnie are dating. I can't tell the other member cause Sehun beg me to. So i decided to not tell anyone cause I afraid they'll judge Taeyeon in a bad way which may hurt her the most. Even Sehun date Taeyeon, we're still cool around each other. I know I should be angry about this, but what the point? Even if i'm mad, will she be back with me?   *sigh* My first love, broke my heart for the first time.   "Hyung?" "Hyung" suddenly I heard someone is calling me.   "Hung?"  It's Tao. "Yehh?" "What are you thinking hyung? Its nearly our performance so get ready. Aigoo this hyung." "Ahh arra, stop complaining. I'll be ready. Between gomawo." Then I ran to hugged him which made him dumbfounded.   "What haplened to this hyung?" Tao murmured to himslef.     -SMTOWN in Beijing-   So we all performed our song and its time for "HOPE" performance. This is my heart breaking part of the show.   1. I have to say goodbye to my precious fan. 2. I get to see her again.   Of course, I do wanna see her. I want to know if she's happy these days.   "Kaja yedera." Luhan hyung shouted.   There I saw her on the other side of the stage. I feel relief after seeing her smile. Its her turn to walk down the stage with Luna sunbaenim. The fan cheered for her loudly. I can feel Taeyeon's fame.   When its nearly to bow for the audience some snsd noona came and bowed near us. Except for Yoona and Taeyeon. They were on the other side with Suoer Junior and TVXQ sunbaenim.   Sure, Taeyeon doesn't wanna see my face now. When we all went backstage i peeked to see her a little and she walked away.   Taeyeon-ah, don't you know how much i miss you??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter