Chapter 8

Baekhyun & Taeyeon Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8   Taeyeon's POV   Yaii, finally our comeback. I really miss SONE a lot. They are so adorable and supporting. To me, they are the best fan base. I wonder if the other group get jealous of us since we have the best fan in the world.    "Unnie, you look awesome today." Yoona compliment me. "Aigooo, you look best as always Yoong."  "Unnie, our manager just told us that Exo-K will come and support us." "Ah jeongmalyo, why didn't I know about it?." "You were in the make-up room with Jessica and tiffany unnie so, you guys don't know about it." "Ah arra." I smiled   Exo-K come to cheer us up??  Wahh, I'm so happy right now.What just happened ? Why do I smile widely? Is it because of Exo-K or is it because of Baekhyun?   He's the reason I smile everyday.  He's the reason I laughed everyday. He's the reason I feel hope again.   Nowadays, we've been exchanging texts but not as much as the other. We only text to each other twice a day due to our busy schedules. He always text me first and write a paragraph of joke. He also asked about my day, is my health okay? Some stuff like that, he's so romantic. But I'm not sure if we're going to be in a relationship. It's hard for us. First of all, is the fan. We love them so much and we don't wanna break their heart. We all know that Soshi has a lot of male fan especially the military fan. When they see us, they feel hope and fight back for the country.  What if I'll be in a relationship? What happen to them?  What happen to the my members?  They will think that my members are dating too. It's people stereotype.   EXO's fan will be hurt too. They have lots of fan girls right now. They are so passionate about them since they are young,handsome, and talented.   The main reason is that, he's younger than me. I don't like people to criticize us. I look at him as a man. What about my members and my other sunbaenim? They won't understand that. They'll think that I like younger guys and it hurts my pride a lot. This is what I afraid the most if we're in a relationship.   Aigoo stop thinking about happy stuff, Kim Taeyeon. He won't have that feeling for you. Maybe it's just a one-side love. Parbo me, parbo ....     Finally the guys came and they brought some food for us. We were starving so dead because we just finished our performance and we haven't had lunch yet. "Awww gomawo guys, this is so sweet." Sooyoung shouting in an awe. "Nae, sunbaenim. Hope you like it." Suho replied. "I bet this is Suho treat." Tiffany laughed   Sehun pouted. "Anni, we all share for that." "Ahhh miann Sehunnie, noona was wrong."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter