Chapter 17

Baekhyun & Taeyeon Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

-SNSD PRACTICE ROOM-

 

"Taeyeon, can i have a word with you?" my manager asked me to have a talk with him.

He showed a sad expression which made me so nervous. I hope he's okay.

"Nae, oppa"

 

We walked into a room which is a place for an important meeting. Why did he bring me here? Is something wrong?

"Taeyeon-ah?" he called me.

"nae?" I answered nervously.

"Do you know why did I call you here?"

"Miaan mullah oppa" 

"Well, you are everyone role model here in SM Ent. Everyone here like you so much and would like to follow your footstep."

"I'm so thankful for that oppa." I smiled nervously.

"But Taengoo-ah, you know the rule right? We won't allow you to date until we told you so. Mr. Lee Sooman found out about you dating and he even asked me about this situation. I know nothing about this. Why did you hide from me?" He about to scold at me due to his stressed.

My manager oppa is a hard working man. He is nice and kind. He takes care of us very well. It hurts him the most when we lied or hide something from him.

"Miann oppa" I felt sorry for what I did. I can't even face him right now. I just turned my head down and kept on saying 'sorry'.

"Aigooo, what should we do now uri Taengoo? Its okay for you to date one of TVXQ or Super Junior oppa but not your hoobae. They are getting famous now if people find out about this, yours and his popularity will be done. Especially Baekhyun, he is new to the industry and he know nothing about this." he explained me in his serious tone.

I can understand that he is worried about me now but I can't do nothing. I already fall for Baekhyun. I love him so much. How can I leave him? Ottokeyo?

"Miaan oppa, give me time and I will solve this."

"Arra, I believe in you Taeng. Don't make me upset." He patted my shouder and left the room.

After he left, my tears fall down and I can't stop it. Why did it happen to me again?

Why GOD punish me this way? Am I wrong to be love?

Everytime I put all my heart to love someone, there will always be obstacles in front of me. Can't you let me go for once?

I cried so hard until my nose can't breathe. My clothes arewet because of the tears. I tried to wipe my eyes but it still doesn't stop.

 

I about to stand up and go to clean myself but suddenly............

 

I can't see nothing...

Wait, why is it so dark in here after that my mind went blank.

 

"Noona? Noona?" I heard a voice that keep on calling me for a while.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blonde guy holding me. 

 

"Noona, are you okay?"

"Nae, ouch...my head hurts." 

"Let's go to the hospital'' that tall guy helped me and carried me to the hospital.

 

-HOSPITAL-

A tall guy with blonde hair standing next to me with his worried face.

He saw me awake and he called me out, "Noona? Are you okay?" He looked really sad. 

"Nae. But who are you? Why did you help me?" I asked him.

He sadden his face even more, "I'm Sehun, can you not remember me?"

 

Sehun POV

"I'm Sehun, can you not remember me?"

I was upset that she can't remember me. 

I should have come faster or else she won't be this way.

-FLASHBACK-

I walked to find my hyung who was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter