Chapter 21

Baekhyun & Taeyeon Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

  Taeyeon's POV     "Stop it unnie" Seohyun, the maknae walked toward me. "Seohyunnie stop right there" I looked at her.   "No unnie I have to clear this today." Seohyun then looked towards the boys. "I was the one who saw everything here. Everything is just an act. She didn't lost her memories and she didn't date Sehun dongsange. She acted to lie everyone because of Baekhyun dongsaeng."   "What?" Luhan questioned himself. "Seohyun, andeh" i pulled her arms but she won't follow me "Unnie let me finish this."   "Let's her finish her sentence please noona." Suho begged me.   So I decided to stop pulling her.   "Lee Sooman sasangnim saw them dating and afraid it will affect exo career so he told our manager to stop them. Since we you are new to here, Sasangnim don't wanna hurt your feeling that is why your manager doesn't tell you about anything. After our manager told Taeyeon unnie to stop the dating, she cried and accidentally fall on the floor. I was about to help her but Sehun dongsaeng saw her first and ran in to rescue her. She did not lost her memories. She pretend to be in order to give Baekhyun a reason to date with Sehun. She want Baekhyun to hate her and focus more on his career."   Seohyun explained clearly. Before she continued, I ran fast straight to a quiet room. Suddenly I saw someone standing behind me.     Baekhyun's POV   So she did this because of me. I feel even worst. I looked at her and then she saw me. Suddenly she ran out the door.   Sehun called her, "noona where are you going?" Before he about to run and catch her, Luhan hyung pulled him " just give them a moment"  and he pointed at me who was about to run too.   "Good luck hyung." Sehun looked at me "Gomawooo" i smiled and ran after her.   We end up in one room which no one is there.   I stood behind her and looked at her carefully. I couldn't help my feeling of how much i miss her so I decided to hug her tight.   "Baekhyun you can't do this. We already broke up." She removed my arms away but I still hugging her.   "Andeh, I won't let you leave me this time again. Once is enough. Please don't do this to me Taeyeon-ah" I begged her.   "You don't understand this Baekhyun. So let's me go" she cried.   "Andeh miannn, I miss you a lot. You don't know how much I suffered these days. I looked at your picture and cried every night before I sleep. I can't forget you Kim Taeyeon. I can't eat or sleep when you're not around. You want my career to get better but its not. Its getting worst. Can you not do this to me?" I suddenly cried and dropped my tears on her shoulder.   She didn't answer me but keep on sobbing.   "Please be mine again, i promise you that i'll work harder. Let's keep this as a secret and I won't let Sooman sasangnim see us again. I swear and if he did, I will quit my job-" Before I could finished it Taeyeon close my mouth.   "I believe you, Baekhyun. No matter what don't quit because of love. There will always be a solution. And I miss you too. I missed you a lot. I became sick these days because I miss you so much. And me myslef can't handle this anymore so I have to accept the fact that, i can't live without you. You mean a lot of things to me. I love you, Byun Baekhyun." She then faced me and hugged me tight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter