-- WRATH AND TAYLZ FIRST CONTEST --

Spectrum.

~ WRATH AND TAYLZ’ FIRST CONTEST ~

This year there will be the both of us, and a friend, attending the Live On Earth 2014 Los Angeles stop in B.A.P’s U.S. Attack Tour and having been inspired by the boys, we want to know how they have inspired you and how you have tried to better the world thanks to them!

This contest will be looking at how Babyz try their best to give back to those in need, even if they are in need themselves, and the winner will receive a free ticket to the LOE 2014 Los Angeles Concert at Nokia Theatre on April 22, 2014 at 8 p.m.

Wrath and I will be collecting submissions, whether it be artwork, video, etc, on how B.A.P has inspired you to help those around you, even if you have or come from a very dark place in life. Submissions will be accepted from March 15, 2014 to March 22, 2014. If needed, the submissions time may be extended for up to two days. We will announce the winner privately by March 29, 2014. These submissions will not be shared unless okayed by the winner of this contest. There are a few rules that do apply to this contest and they are as follows:

  • Baby must be in/around the Los Angeles area (including The Bay area, etc, if transportation is available to them).
  • Baby must provide a written submission if submitting artwork, video, etc. explaining how B.A.P has affected them and how they help the community. Written statement must be at least 300 words.
  • Baby, if asked, can provide a reference for work/story.
  • Baby must not sell ticket for monetary value.
  • Artwork, fanvid, etc must be original and not copied.

Written submissions must include the following.

  • Name, Age, Blog (if applicable).
  • Contact Information.
  • 300 (or more) Word Statement.
  • Reference (if asked).

We will be collecting submissions via email and please feel free to email both, or one of, the following accounts:

If there are any separate questions, please submit an ask in either of the following Tumblr blogs.

This contest is not exclusive to followers on Tumblr, YouTube or AsianFanFics but is directed towards Babyz who are in need and try their best for those in and outside their community. We know that there are plenty of deserving Babyz in the area and we really wish we could give more tickets out, but we have decided that one will be enough for this give away. If you would like any information on the ticket, please email either of us or send us an ask on Tumblr. We can guarantee that this ticket is one hundred percent real, and that there will be no problems when it comes to entering the concert.

We hope to see/hear a lot from B.A.P fans and we hope that whether or not you are named the winner, you realise you are still doing great things for the world and the boys will be proud of you no matter what!

THANK-YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUBMISSIONS!