MT SPECIAL FINALE

Finally

A/N: OMMGGG, GUUUYYSSS. IM FINALLY BAACK. ^_^ I had alot of things to deal with, school, family, my LAPTOP GOT BROKEN, and its really hard updating with my phone. :'( *kreying the whole Nile river* anyway, sorry to keep you waiting for such a long time. Im such a bad author-nim. *kreying another river* BUT, I'll see to it that I can have a double or triple update this week. I SOOO LOVE YOU. :* ENJOOOOY! 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



 

While strolling around Jeju and their resort, Chanyeol and Chunji shared alot of laughs and "sweet" moments. And believe it or not, making Ljoe jealous wasn't as hard as what Chunji thought. Just a small smile from Chanyeol, or Chanyeo bringing Chunji's things made the blood in his veins boil and adds a point to Baekhyun's so-called "Jealousy Meter". Hana was back to her normal state, and that means she's back to flirting with Ljoe. Ljoe found it as a chance to show Chunji that he was also indeed "having a great time" even without Chunji. Chunji and Baekhyun Baekhyun noticed Ljoe's effort in trying to endure Hana's acts towards him. Forcing a smile everytime Hana says something and TRYING HARD to hold her hand. In terms of making someone jealous, Chunjinand Chanyeol were doing a better job than Ljoe did with Hana. It wasn't an unusual sight for Chunji since he sees it everyday in class, but for Ljoe, it was a rare sight to see Chunji hanging out with another guy.

Dinner time came and nothing changed between the two of them.The table arrangements were by house so Chunji needed to sit with Ljoe and Hana needed stay with Chanyeol.

"Having a great time with Chanyeol huh?" Ljoe said without really looking at Chunji.

"Yeah, Chanyeol was so sweet! He carried my things for me and he never failed to make me smile all throughout the entire tour." Chunji said as cheerfully as he can since he was really tired already.

"How about you? I heard Hana was such a good companio--" Ljoe didnt even let Chunji finish talkin when he slammed his hand on the table, stood up and walked away. Chunji saw him pick up a few more boys from their class an they all willingly stood up when they saw it was Ljoe who was poking their backs. What could he be up to this time? But Chunji knew him. He wasn't the type to get physical when it comes to these kind of problems.

"Chunji-ah, gwaenchanha?"

Chunji didnt respond to Chanyeol as he was looking down on his food. He wasnt really eating it, instead he was just poking it.

"Chunji-ah! Yah! Earth to Chunji?"

"Oh? Chanyeol-ah. What is it?"

"Eat up, will you?

"Sorry, Chanyeol. But I dont really have the appetite."

"Trust me, you'll need it. We dont want you fainting after what's gonna happen."

"What do you mean? The tour's done already. I thought free time, then bedtime comes after this."

"STOP THE YAPPING AND JUST EAT, WILL YOU?" baekhyun said as he approached Chunji's table and stuffed food into his mouth.

"Chanyeol-ah. Do you know about it?"

"Every single detail of it." Chanyeol answered and they giggled.

"Whaft are fyou guyfs talking about?" Chunji said as he tried to chew the food that Baekhyun stuffed into his mouth.

"You'll know. Just finish your food, okay?" Chanyeol replied sweetly.

"Araseo."

Chunji continued eating his food while Baekhyun and Chanyeol chatted. He finished eating and joined the two in chatting about random things until someone opened the dining hall door loudly. It was Ljoe and  he was walking towards Chunji's table.

"Yah, ireona.."["Stand up.."] Ljoe said without even looking at Chunji." 

"Ahneulke." ["I wont"] 

"Fine." Ljoe then pulled him up and Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed them.

Ljoe led the way near the pool side. It was all dark. 

"Ljoe-ah. My hand hurts. I can't see anything." Just as Chunji finished talking, Ljoe let go of his hand and left Chunji.

"Chanyeol-ah! Baekhyun-ah! Where are you guys? I can't see anything!"

"CALL EVERBODY YOU KNOW CHUNJI-AH!" Baekhyun replied from afar.

"Baekhyun-aaaaah~~ where are y---"

"JUST DO IT!" Baekhyun replied, sounding irritated.

"BAEKHYUN-AH! CHANYEOL-AH!...." Chunji went on calling ever person he knew that went on the trip.

"Is that all?" somebody said and he sounded far away from Chunji.

"huh? I'm pretty sure I didn't forget-- BYUNGHUN-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Chunji shouted, already teary eyed.

The moment Chunji shouted Ljoe's real name, lights lit up. The place was beautiful. There was a stage near the pool side and Ljoe was in the middle and holding a microphone.

"Uhm, is this on?" Ljoe said as he was rubbing his nape. 

Their classmates below the stage laughed at Ljoe.

"Ljoe-ah, fighting!" Someone in the crowd shouted. The crowd once again cracked up and so did Ljoe.

"I'm not really used to these kinda things. Well, here I go. Chunji-ah, Im sorry. Im sorry I was such a jerk saying those kinda things to you.. I hope you know I didnt mean those things. During the days we weren't together, we didnt talk, I didnt drive you home anymore, it felt longer than the years that we didnt see each other when I was in Canada. When we were still silly teenagers, I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets. Im inlove with you, and Im not afraid to tell the whole wide world about it. No matter what has happened. No matter what we will do in the future, I will always love you. I swear it. This isnt really my thing and ugh, I must sound really ridiculous right now but I wanna ask you again, Chunji, will you be mine?"

The crowd cheered and shouted "Say YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" Chunji, on the other side of the pool was wiping tears away and then suddenly some of their classmates went to your side and gave you flowers. 

Chunji saw Ljoe walk towards him..

"Well?" LJoe said as he wrapped his arms around Chunji's waist.

"I'm sorry Ljoe.. I did the wrong thin--"

"Sshh. I know."

"You knew?"

"Baekhyun told me all his plans before we boarded the plane to Jeju."

Chunji searched Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the crowd and when he found them, he gave them an evil look. They just laughed and gave Chunji the peace sign. 

"Answer?"

"Pabo, of course it's a yes."

Ljoe hugged Chunji and he hugged him back. The crowd cheered and they all went back to their houses. Suddenly, Hana came and asked the people "What the hell? What did I miss?!"

"They're back together, . So quit your clinging unto Ljoe. Araseo?!"Baekhyun said.

"Chagi-yah, chill. She's not worth the stress." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.

"OH, maja, maja... " they continued talking and walked away from Hana.

Enjoy it now. Chunji, I'll have my play time, soon. Hana thought to herself as she dialed somebody's number.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MT SPECIAL KKEEEEUUUTT! THE CONTINUATION TO THE STORY IS CHAPTER 5. :) JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOREOBEEEEEEUUNN! Yeeaaay! I survived this update. :( my laptop got sick and Im getting it healed. *kreying hard* I want to apologize to everyone who waited. huhuhuhu mianhaaee jeongmal mianhaaee~~ hajiman! Thank you so so so so so much for bearing with me. If you have any concerns, let me know! :) comment below or dont be shy to message mee. saranghamnida!

                                                       -jaaaangchandee <3