I Hate You

Taste the Rainbow

Family quality time? What in the world is he talking about? He dragged me back to my house and said," Go change, wear something comfortable."

"But I... I have..." I tried to explain, but no I was interrupted again by Baekhyun. 
 
"Nope, no excuses. Now hurry up." 
 
I quickly ran upstairs and changed into something cute and comfy. I came back down, and I realized Baek went back to his house and changed too. Once again, he dragged me out of my house. 
 
 
"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP DRAGGING ME?! I HAVE WORK TODAY, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR GAMES." 
 
"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You should've said something!"
 
"YAH I TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS INTERRUPT ME YOU PABO. My shift starts in 30 minutes, and it ends at 3. Just stay at home and wait for me." 
 
"Ugh fine! You are officially the worst wife ever! You ditch your husband and kids, how could you do such a thing?! You're horrible!" He yelled after me, in a sarcastic tone, as I made my way to work. 
 
I was 2 blocks away from work, and I felt like someone was following me. I looked back, and of course no one was there. 
 
"Boo!'" He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around to face him. 
 
"YAH YOU PABO! YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!" I screamed. 
 
"Oops, sorry didn't mean to scare you there. I couldn't resist scaring a pretty lady walking down the street." 
 
"So, you do this to all the 'pretty' ladies you see walking down the street?" I asked, eyeing him up and down. 
 
"Actually... No. You're the prettiest around town, so I think I'd only be scaring you." 
 
"Chen, you're so corny. Seriously though, why are you here?" 
 
"Well, I was on my way to work, then I saw you and I thought you could use a good scare." He replied. 
 
"I thought you start work next week?" 
 
"Didn't have anything to do today since SOMEONE rejected me..." He said, staring at me with his eyes almost popping out. 
 
"Look, I'm sorry. I wanted to hang out with you and everything, but I had work today. AND stupid Baekhyun came out of nowhere blurting nonsense out loud and dragging me away."
 
"Oh... Yeah about that, what's up with the whole babies kids thing? You're not really a uh uhm a..."
 
"NO OH MY GOD. It's a long story, don't worry bout it. Unless... YOU'RE JEALOUS?!" I said loudly, poking his soft cheeks. 
 
I opened the shop door and he wrapped his around my shoulder and started pinching my cheek for payback. 
 
"Awh c'mon, who wouldn't be jealous? You're so adorable!" 
 
We entered the shop and I greeted all the customers with a hello. Jin, Suga, and Rap Mon oppa ran up to me and Chen and pulled us in for a group hug, right in the middle of the shop. Unfortunately, I was stuck in the middle, squished by 4 guys. I could sense the girls' deadly stares, and I quickly tried to get out of that big mess. Suddenly, someone yelled something out that made everybody's heads turn. 
 
"YAH! ALL OF YOU!" He screamed, pointing at the 4 boys who surrounded me. 
 
"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE!" He continued to yell, pulling me out of the group hug. 
 
"Did I just hear that right?" Suga asking, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
 
"OH MY KRISUS, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I SWEAR OH MY GOODNESS. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEE?!" I screamed, stomping my feet on the ground.
 
"YOU!" I yelled, pointing my finger in his face. "What in the world are you doing here, Byun Baekhyun?"
 
"I missed you... So I thought I'd wait for you here!" He said, drinking his avocado bubble tea. 
 
"You're too much, Baekhyun. Sit in the corner over there and don't do anything stupid. Consider this a time out, wait for me until I finish my shift." 
 
"Fine fine. I love you sweetie!" He squealed, as he pulled me in for a tight hug and kissed my cheek. 
 
I felt my face turning red and I started heating up inside. Why am I feeling this way? Butterflies in my stomach? No, this can't be. I only feel this way when I watch Yonghwa oppa on TV. 
 
"I hate you, Byun Baekhyun." I muttered.
 
"Oh please, you know you love me." He whispered.
 
As I made my way to the back door, I felt all eyes staring at me again. Stupid Baekhyun, saying I love you to me. That little piece of crap. Ugh, always messing with my feelings. I hate you so much. You're going to regret saying that, Byun Baekhyun. You don't know what's coming to you. 
 

Hey cuties! Sorry I haven't updated in a bout a week! Sorry if this update was too short, I didn't want to go into the 'family' outing day yet. I hope you guys understand. Please continue to support my story (: I love you guys <3