Baby Baby Baby

Taste the Rainbow

My eyes were slowly closing and the teacher's words were slowly fading. I tried to fight it and stay awake, but my eyes just wouldn't let me. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket; It was a text from Baekhyun. 

"You. Me. The kids. After school. You have no choice, I'll see you later :*"

Now I had a reason to stay awake. I impatiently waited for school to be over, and time just seemed to tick by so slow. I rushed out of my classes and met up with Baekhyun during our breaks. I sat in my last period with my notebook opened, filled with a bunch of doodles and the usual 'Mrs. Byun ♥' filled the page. The bell finally rang, and I packed my stuff and dashed out the door, only to bump straight into Baekhyun's chest. 

"Someone seems to be in a hurry," he teased. 

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't want to get out of school?" I half-lied. 

"Oh because that was totally your only reason. Anyways, let's go home and change, then we'll go out, okay?" And I nodded in response.

We went home, changed, got the twins, and headed to the neighborhood park. It was pretty empty, but a couple of little kids were playing with each other. I ran to the swings while Baekhyun pushed the small stroller. I sat down on the swing and slowly started pushing myself lightly. From the corner of my eye, I saw Baekhyun putting Min Hee and Min Hyun on the little kiddie swings and started pushing them lightly. 

I took out my cell phone and started taking a video, "Baekhyun appa, say hi!" And he waved at the camera and smiled. He stopped pushing and walked over to me started to hug me from behind. 

"I really missed you, Yoon Mi," he whispered. "I'm sorry for not paying attention to you for the last few weeks." 

"What can I say? You're a busy man, right? I mean, you totally replaced me with Chanyeol." 

"Hey! I have my reasons, okay?"

"And what are those reasons?" I asked. 

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. Now let's take pictures with the twins." 

I took my camera out while Baekhyun headed over to the other pair of swings to get the twins. I headed over to him, where he stood like a statue. 

"Y-yoon M-mi, the kids are g-gone..." he whispered. 

"MWOH?! YAH BAEKHYUN! Don't mess with me! They were here like 5 seconds ago!"

"Exactly! And now they're gone! What do we do?!" He panicked. 

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE KIDS TOGE— I MEAN HOW ARE YOU GONNA HAVE KIDS IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF DOLLS?!" I yelled in frustration.

"I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry! Let's just go look for them now before it gets dark." 

We ran all over the park searching for the dolls. I called Baekhyun over when I heard giggling coming from a small playhouse. Inside we're two little girls, holding Min Hee and Min Hyun. Baekhyun pushed the door open and the two girls stared at us in shock.

"Aish! Little kids these days! Give those dolls back now!" Baekhyun yelled. 

"Don't be mean, Baekhyun! They're just little girls. Look, you're gonna make them cry. How are we— I mean how are you gonna take care of your kids in the future? Aish!" 

"Yeah Mean ahjussi, listen to Pretty unnie!" One of the little girls said and stuck her tongue out at Baekhyun.

"Now, can this unnie have her babies back?" I asked. 

"But unnie, aren't you too old to be playing with babies?" The older one of the girls asked. 

"Yeah Pretty unnie, can't you just make babies with this Mean ahjussi?" The younger asked. 

"Uhm... About that... Aren't you guys too young to be asking these sorts of things?!" I blurted.

"We'll be doing that later, now is it okay if we can have them back?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Sure Mean ahjusshi here you go!" They said, and handed the dolls over to Baekhyun. 

"Now what are you guys doing out so late?" I asked. 

"We're waiting for our oppa to come and get us! Oh wait, here he is right now!" The older one said. 

A tall figure approached us, and the light revealed that it was Chanyeol. He greeted Baekhyun with a handshake and me with a hug. He walked over to the girls, and they jumped into his arms. 

"Yoon Mi, Baekhyun, what are you guys doing here?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Just doing our project for health," I replied. 

"Ah I see, well we'll be going now! Say bye Kang Hee and Hye Jung." 

"Bye Pretty unnie and Mean ahjussi!" They said in unison. 

"Oppa, you know they're going to be making babies later?" Hye Jung, the younger one said. 

I buried my face into my hands due to embarrassment while I heard Chanyeol's deep laugh fill the air. Meanwhile, Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun, sending him a message. 

"Bye bye Pretty Unnie and Mean ahjussi! Let us know when you have babies, okay? So me and Hye Jung can keep your dolls." Kang Hee said. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started laughing while I felt my face burning up. When they finally left, I sat back down on the swings and started swinging. I felt the swing come to a stop and start again, I realized that Baekhyun was pushing me now.

It was silent, the only things that could be heard was the wind and our breathing. He continued to push me, but neither of us said a word. The swinging started to become slow until it came to a complete stop. I got off the swing and turned to face Baekhyun. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before he pulled me in for a hug. I could've sworn that he could hear my heart beating. The whole world seemed like it came to a stop as we stood still and embraced each other. 

As we let go, he reached for my hand and intertwined it with his. We proceeded to walk home, and yet again neither one of us decided to speak up. We arrived at my doorstep, and he slowly pulled away his hand. Both of his hands reached for my cheeks, and he placed a warm kiss on my forehead. 

"I'll call you, let's fall asleep on the phone tonight," he said. 

I smiled and nodded before heading inside.


Yay for Baekmi moments! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please leave comments ^-^ 

Also, please check out my new fanfic! The description is up & the first chapter will be up soon

JANUARY 23rd

Description: 

Every girl meets that boy. The one that drives her insane and makes her fall head over heels. The boy who sends shivers down her spine and butterflies in her stomach. The one with the smile that can lighten up her whole entire world. The boy that makes her feel what love truly is. The one who's constantly lingering in her mind. The boy who makes her feel like the happiest girl in the world. The one who will always have a special place in her heart no matter what. Every girl knows that boy.

I knew that boy, but I couldn't do anything to make him stay.

 

Please check it out & hopefully you'll subscribe & upvote (: