Birthday I

Taste the Rainbow

I tossed and turned in the bed, and I found myself in Baekhyun's arms. It was already bright outside, and it hit me that I was having breakfast with Jongdae and Xiumin. I slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake him up, until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" He questioned. 

"Uhm, out? I'm having breakfast with Jongdae," I replied. 

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asked, nuzzling his face in my neck, leaving small kisses.

"Stop it, Baek. I need to go, okay?" I said, pushing his head away from my neck.

"Fine, fine. But you're all mine later!" 

I jumped onto my terrace and immediately checked my phone. I had 7 missed calls and 11 texts from Jongdae, oops. I texted him saying that I was getting ready. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on my crochet top, high waisted shorts, beige cardigan, and lightly curled my hair. 

As soon as I stepped downstairs, everybody bombarded me with birthday greetings and hugs. I thanked them and told them that I'd be back later night since I was going to spend time with Baekhyun. I walked to the restaurant nearby and saw Jongdae waving at me through the window. I stepped inside and walked towards their table. 

Jongdae stood up to greet me, "Yoon Mi! Happy Birthday, babygirl!" He gave me a hug and introduced Xiumin. 

"Gosh Chenchen, why didn't you tell me how cute your boyfriend was?" 

"I did tell you! You just told me to shut up," he whined. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyways, Xiumin you're adorable, you look like a baozi," I said, squishing his cheeks.

"So I've been told. You're cute as well," he replied taking off his jacket. 

"OH. MY. GOODNESS. You have nice arms, oh lord help me. What the hell. How are you gay? If you weren't gay, I'd totally date you. I'd date both of you, if you weren't gay for each other," I laughed. 

"I don't mind experimenting, you should've joined us last night," Xiumin winked. 

"Okay enough. Stop trying to steal my boyfriend Yoon Mi, you have your own man to deal with," Jongdae muttered. 

"Fine fine, let's just eat already."

We all ordered our breakfasts and sat there talking to one another. It turns out that Xiumin was living with Yixing and Kris while they were in China. I told him that I'd invite him to my house one day so that they can all get together again, and he can meet Baekhyun. 

Speaking of Baekhyun, he just called to ask where I was so he can pick me up. Jongdae went to the bathroom while I was left with Xiumin. 

"Hey Xiumin... Can I feel your biceps?" I randomly asked.

"Sure, go for it." 

He flexed his arm, making it appear more toned. I reached over and squeezed his biceps. Sweet geezus, save my soul. I just sat there squeezing and poking his arm while he laughed at me. My hands were snatched away, I looked back, expecting Jongdae, but instead I was face to face with a furious Baekhyun. 

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE HAVING BREAKFAST WITH CHEN?! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CHEN! UNLESS HE HAD LIKE 50 SESSIONS OF PLASTIC SURGERY."

"Calm down will you, gosh. Assuming much?" Just then Jongdae came back from the bathroom. 

He looked at Baekhyun and back at me. "Jealous again?" He asked, and nodded my head. 

"Baekhyun, meet my boyfriend, Xiumin," Jongdae said. 

Baekhyun's mouth dropped, and he turned red in embarrassment. Xiumin smiled at him, and Baekhyun softly said sorry. Me and Baekhyun bid our goodbyes and headed to his car. Once we were inside, he blind folded me and refused to tell me where we were going. The car ride was filled with Baekhyun's singing and we finally arrived after a while. He lead me out of the car and untied the blindfold. There we were standing in front of... the mall? 

"Baek.. Uh what are we doing at the mall?" I asked. 

"To buy your present?" He asked, sounding unsure.

"Are you serious?! You didn't buy my presents ahead of time?! What's wrong with you?!" I complained, smacking him on the head. 

"I'm just kidding! I did buy you a present, but I wanted to take you on a shopping spree. I mean if you don't want, it then I guess—" 

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry for hitting you! You're the bestest person in the world!" 

"That's not even a word, Mi." 

"Whatever, you love me anyways." 

I dragged Baekhyun all around the mall searching for some fall necessities. I bought some scarves for me and Baekhyun and some beanies too. I bought us some cardigans and more jackets. We stopped in front of this couple store, and I pulled him inside. I looked inside and ran to the matching couple sweaters. I got us a pair and also got bracelets with our names on it. After the couple store, I decided to go look for some dresses. I found the cutest floral dress, but knowing Baekhyun, he wouldn't let me buy it.

"Baekkie! If you buy me this, I promise I'll wear it for you!" I did aegyo.

"Hmm, no. It's too sheer! Are you trying to walk around ? I can't let my gir— I mean I can't let you walk around like that!" He stuttered. 

"Pretty please?" I begged, doing puppy dog eyes. 

"If I buy you nothing, will you wear it?" 

It took me a few seconds to get what he meant, and when I realized what he said, I immediately turned red. 

"YAH YOU BYUNTAE!" I yelled. 

"What can I say? After all, I am BYUN Baekhyun, it's in my nature."

He just laughed at me and ended up paying for the dress. 


Sorry guys, this update was pretty crappy. This week has barely started, and it's already so busy for me. I hope this was enough to satisfy your feeeeels~ 

I'm still upset over the whole thing Kris, but I refuse to believe anything until Kris releases a statement. 

Anyways, thank you for the continuous support! I love you guys <3 Please continue to subscribe, comment, and upvote! :3 Forgive me for any typos.