Boyfriend

Taste the Rainbow

"WHAT ARE YOU— WAIT WHEN DID YOU— HOW DID YOU— Aish! Just wait for me! I have break in 15 minutes." I said trying not to sound frustrated. 

"Still the same old Yoon Mi. Don't forget my order," He chuckled. 

I quickly made his strawberry bubble tea and served it to him. The shop was slow, and I just stared at the clock waiting until I got my break. It finally hit 6 o'clock, and I was free to bombard him with questions. I hurriedly took off my apron and dashed to the booth where he was seated. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE? HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" I questioned. 

"Dang it, slow down Yoon Mi. Let me finish my food at least, and I'll answer your questions, okay?

"Fine, hurry up then!" 

"Sheesh, so demanding." 

He continued eating, which he purposely took forever to finish. As he ate, I just stared at him. He still looked like the same boy from years ago, except he's gotten taller. His dimples have gotten deeper and he still had that cute smile.

"Are you done yet? You're taking ant bites with that crepe."

"One more bite and I'm done!"

"Now that you're finished, answer my questions."

"Okay okay. 1. I'm here to visit you, duh! Didn't you miss me? 2. I got here a couple of hours ago. 3. I went to your house to find you, but your mom said you worked here, so I came," He replied smiling.  

I smiled at his answers and attacked him with a hug. "Of course I missed you, pabo! I haven't seen you for over 10 years! How can you expect me not to freak out when you suddenly pop out of nowhere?!" 

"Aigoo, you're so cute. I missed you so much! Did you forget that I was older than you? You just called me pabo!" He said while he flicked my forehead. 

"Aish, still flicking my forehead after all these years." 

"Well, some people just never change. Like us." He said as he pulled me in closer. 

"Oppa, you're so mean! How can you just leave me like that? You never visited me throughout those 10 years you were gone until now.

"Of course not. I'm sorry, I was busy with schooling. I really wanted to visit you, but you know my parents. They never let me do anything." 

We sat there and chatted for a while, catching up on things until I had to go back to work. He said he'd wait for me to finish my shift to walk me home and I agreed. I went behind the cash register and continue to take orders until my shift was done. Around 7:50, I started cleaning up around the shop since there were barely any customers coming in, and I'd get off in 10 minutes. I decided to make myself an avocado snowbubble since I'm oh so hardworking. 

I walked to the same booth he was sitting at and rested my head on his shoulder. We continued to talk until someone familiar walked through the door searching for someone. Baekhyun spotted me almost immediately and hurried over to our table. 

"YAH! Han Yoon Mi! Who's this guy you're cuddling with?!" Baekhyun demanded. 

"You must be Baekhyun. Hi, I'm Yixing, Yoon Mi's boyfriend." He replied, emphasizing the last word.

"MWOH?! He screamed as he got up from the table. "Anyways, I didn't ask you! I asked Yoon Mi. So who is this?" He asked again as he slowly sat back down. 

"My boyfriend, just like he said." I replied.

"WHAT?! YAH! YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He yelled, his voice getting louder and louder. 

"Yah Baekhyun! Stop yelling! Did you forget we were at my workplace?" I reminded him. 

"Sorry. But you can't be serious. Really, your boyfriend? I'm your best friend, Yoon Mi; I know everything." 

"I'm serious, Baekhyun. Yixing is my boyfriend. We've been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years now." 

"How did I not know about this?!" 

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I wanted to introduce him to you when he finally came to Korea, which is surprisingly today, I guess." 

"It's f-fine, I g-guess. I wish you would've told me sooner. I'm h-happy for you." He said, smiling a bit. 

"Thanks Baek, it means a lot." I said as I gave his hand a small squeeze. 

"The least you can do is let me walk you home, is that fine with you Yixing? I mean, we're neighbors anyways." Baekhyun asked. 

"Yeah, it's cool. Let's go then." Yixing said and we all got up and headed for the door. 

The walk home was just filled with awkwardness that you couldn't imagine. Being in the middle of two men, especially your best friend and boyfriend, who looked like they were about to murder each other was just a bad idea. 

"So... How did you two meet?" Baekhyun hesitantly asked. 

"Well actually, we've known each other since we were born. But then he had to move to China, and that's when I met you. Then we kept in touch by writing each other letters, and it went off from there. And now, he surprised me by visiting me in Korea," I said. 

"I see, so how long are you staying in Korea for, Yixing?" 

"Actually, I'm staying here for good." Yixing responded. 

"WHAT?!" Me and Baekhyun yelled in unison. 

"Yeah, I'm here to go to college." 

"Really? That's pretty cool. Well we're here. Go inside now Yoon Mi. Remember to text me later." Baekhyun muttered. 

"Okay, goodnight Baek! See you tomorrow." I said as I gave him a quick hug. 

"Goodnight Baekhyun, it was nice to meet you!" Yixing said as he dragged me to the gate. 

"Wait... Why is he going to your house? Is he sleeping over or something?" Baekhyun frantically asked. 

"Yeah, I am! No if you'll excuse us, we have stuff  to do." Yixing smirked and dragged me inside the house, leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded.


Yay another update! Thanks guys for all the support! You guys are the best! :* 

Yoon Mi has a boyfriend? SAY WUUUUUUUT! But c'mon now, who doesn't love that fluffy unicorn?