Alley

When will I be Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV~

Exo was walking home at it was getting dark. The boys decided to take a short cut home. Baekhyun acidently bumpped shoulders with a passer byer. "Hey punk are you not going to appologize?" All 12 paris of eyes were on the guy and their eyes widen when they saw it was a gang. "I'm sorry" Baekhyun said with a monotone voice not really caring. The next thing that happened was in a blink of an eye. Exo was getting badly beaten up. Yes, Exo was fighting back but it wasn't enough. The guys were three times their size and there was just as many of them as there was of Exo.

"Hey can't you see that your creating a public hazard with your uglyness?" all of the figures faces turned toward a lone figure, a female figure. One of the three gansters got off of Kai, Luhan, and Xiumin and walked up to the girl. "Hey pretty girl want to have some fun with us? We can make you feel really good." he gave her a creeper smile and she smirked. Than all of their eyes grew big. She pulled a gun on to the ganster's forehead. "Make another move or sound and I will blow the out of your head...that sounds like fun right?" she smirked again and she could smell the fear off of the three gansters. "Now shut up and leave and if I find out that you mess with any one again I will hunt you down and kill you.Ok?" She was serious. The gansters ran like there was no tomorrow. Suho being the leader and such went up to the girl in the shadow and thanked her. "It's fine but be careful not a lot of people are safe at this hour here in this part of town." she turned around and was about to leave until she heard a familiar voice. "Jae?" she paused but kept walking. *I'm not Jae any more and I won't be Jae any more...my name is Jiyeon not Jae..Jiyeon...Park Jiyeon.*

Luhan was sure that it was her but she left him already. Maybe it was just a girl that looked like Jae? "Hyung, why did you say Jae...isn't she the nerd that disapeared?" Luhan just nodded at Sehun's question. Luhan was off in his own little world. He layed down on bed thinking of Jae and looking at her picture that he to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter