Jae

When will I be Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV~

Jae seems to be a typical, average, nerd that everyone either ignores or bullies. In Jae's school there is a social class. It starts with the Commons, the kids whose parents work with an average mimimal pay. The Elite's the kids whoses parents are rich but not as rich as the very last group...The Royals. The Royals are the Kingkas and Queenkas of the school. Jae had enough money to be a royal but she hides her true self by labeling herself as a common.

Jae is a girl who wants to be normal. In school she has a crush and his name is Luhan. But the problem is that she knows he won't accept her as his girlfriend because of the social differences, but her heart told her to try. So today was the day she was going to confess to Luhan.

Jae's PoV~

He and I have been in the same grade since the fifth grade until now where I am a freshman in high school (9th grade). I fell for him not just because of his looks but because he was not like the others. He was nice to me a "commoner". There he was sitting by his favorite tree in front of the school's lake. I quitely snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder lightly. My heart was beating so hard. "Umm....Luhan..." he turned around and gave me his signature simle. "Yeah...Hi Jae is there something I can help you with?" oooooo What was I suppposed to say. "I know this is really out of the blue but I just want to say.....thatIlikeyoualot." he cocked his head the side with a look of confusion. I took a deep breathe, "I like you alot and I have for a while now." I was staring at the ground and I knew his answer, "I'm Sor--" I cut him off. "Hey it's ok I know that I'm not suppost to like you...umm... anyways I have to go..umm Luhan?" He looked at me and hummed. "I hope this doesn't change anything between us..okay" I faked a smile. He faked one too and I know it and nodded.

I kept a pokerface the rest of the day and made my way home. I know I shouldn't but I cried and I cried hard, but after about thirty minutes if crying I was exhausted I fell asleep.

Luhan POV~

I knew that I should have done something like date Jae secretly or something because I do like her but some of the Exo members don't.  I honestly hate the social class stuff that goes around our school. I know Jae is a very smart and understanding girls but still she's a girl and I broke her heart. My thoughts were inturpted by Kai. "Hyung what were you doing with that nerd...you know it's not good to talk to commoners like her." he had a cocky tone, it annoys the hell out of me. Kai hates Jae because I was nice to her and she treats me like a normal person. Kai believes that she should bow down to the royal class but no she just treates us like normal people. 

~next morning~

I saw Jae in the hall and she just smiled and passed like nothing happened. Her eyes were clouded over and her smile didn't reach her eyes when she looked at me. I felt l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter