Final

When will I be Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Jae was struggling to breathe but L didn't notice. "You are so beautiful. I have everything planned out. See this I got your wedding dress ready and a found a church that would wed us." L smiled and looked at Jae for a response but she wasn't responding. "! JAE WAKE UP!" she was unconsious. L had no choice but to take her to the hospital. "Please save her. I can't loose her." The nurses pittied him cause they thought it was romantic but she wondered why the girl ended up in this state.

Jae was rolled into the ER and they started to opperate on her. "No dad...yes...don't worry....no I'm fine...okay...bye." Lay was getting a check up cause he didn't feel good but he stopped when he thought he saw a familiar figure.

Flashback-----

"This is what he looks like." Baekhyun had to dig in his old stuff to find a picture of the guy who took Jae. "He is crazier than he looks so be careful when you find him."

-------------------------

"Crap!" He whispered it. Lay hid behind the wall but to where he could stil see L. Lay dialed Luhan and Seungho. The Exo boys and Seungho came running to find L sleeping in front of the ER with a tear streaked face. "What should we do?" Kai asked the older guys. "Carry him and tie him up." Seungho ordered the boys. "I'll take care of the rest, you wait for Jae and take care of her for me. So I guess this is farewell." Seungho was going to leave but Kris asked him one question, "Who are you exactly?" Seungho was chuckling and turned around. "Secret agent Yoo Seungho. My father runs the National Security of Korea." he smirked before a bunch of guys in black suits came and took the sleeping L.

"WOW...that is really all I can say....Jae has some strong connections." Chanyeol was resting his head on Baekhyun's. "You know who's daughter she is?" all of the boys shook their heads as a no. "JJ Corp. the one where the heir disappeared." all of their mouths dropped. JJ Corp was known for being the wealthiest companies in Asia with the cleanest reputation. The always donated and put money towards cancer treating research. They also own almost all of the Hospitals in Seoul. The boys were startled to find the doctor walk out. "Who is her gaurdian?" Luhan stepped forward, "I'm her boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter