Gone

When will I be Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV
Jae has been upstairs talking to Seungho for a while and I am getting worried. She wouldn't leave without me knowing and so I wasn't worried about that but I had this strange feeling in my gut that something is wrong. "Hyung don't you think Jae has been upstairs for a while now?" I nodded.

"OPPPAAA!!!!!!!!" We all heard an ear peircing scream and some glass breaking and all twelve of us ran upstairs to see what was happening. When I opened the door my phone was on the floor, while a few things were broken and shattered. The whole room was a mess. The window was open. She was Gone.

"What should we do? She doesn't even have her cellphone with her.." I knew Kai was right. "Hey don't worry, we will do what ever we can to bring her back. You know that if she is important to you than she is just as important to us, right?" I just nodded at what Kris said.

Jae where are you? Please be safe. I will find if it's the last thing I do.

No one's POV

"Hey babe long time no see" Jae woke up to a chilling voice that brought back nightmares. "What do you want from me?! You've ruined my life what else could you still ruin?!" Jae was crying while looking at the boy that killed her parents, just to be with her. Just to have her. "You know what...or should I say who..I want...my sweet Jae." he walked up to her and stoked her cheek as she tried to avoid his touch.

Jae couldn't refuse even if she wanted to because her whole body was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter