right now

The falling Snow

this ing world...

Just for the last 10 minutes I was writing here the next chapter and what happened???
It just disapeared....

Like hell I will write it again now....I'm angry enough to flip tables!!!

I HATE MY MOM

She's the devil in my life...she destroys me!!

I'm too tired to be angry...or to be sad...to cry or to write to much...
so it will be a short chapter...

I just want to tell you something...

 

Right before I nearly tipped out my soup (from the ramyeon)
I could save it before it would tip out...
But I looked at it and thought about pouring it about me..to feel this pain..

I didn't...I don't know why...it's still hot and it would be so pleasured...but I didn't...

But it remembers me at the the when i banged my Head on the wall!! with intention!
I felt dizzy afterwards....I hit to less....much too less...

and it remember me at the day I cut on my face about my cheek...
if my mom would have asked what happend I would have told her it was our cat...she didn't ask..she didn't care...

So...I think that was to tell for today....Wanna eat before it gets cold even if i feel nauseous...

 

I'm too tired and in a too bad mood to tell all other things which happened....so I'm sorry..maybe next time...

 

 


See ya guys at the next chapter