Finally Meeting

Boyfriend Gets A Girlfriend

**Quick A/N: I don't like using alot of Korean, if that makes sense. So stuff like their greetings, are in English! and in this chapter there is a reference to a point in 'Botfriend' I call the chain dance. Watch the video and the part @ 0:31***

 

Manager Hyo walked into the room first. I stood awkwardly in the hallway. "You can come in now." He said, opening the door so I could step in. Instantly I felt them... the eyes staring at me.

They were all lined up, hands at their sides. Huge grins on their faces, and I knew I was blushing now. I walked quietly behind Hyo, until he stopped in front of the boys. They were so adorable! God, how am I suppose to live with them? "Hello! We are Boyfriend! Nice to meet you!" They said in unison. Which made them all so much cuter. "Hello, my name is Kim KungMi. Treat me weel." I saiid, keeping my calm exterior.

"My name is Kwangmin," I knew that already but I still shook his hand. "I'm Youngmin," I knew that too, but shook his hand. I felt bad that I actually didn't know the next member, "Hyunseong, but call me oppa." He came off as a bit of a flirt. Manager Hyo coughed, and he withdrew his outstretched hand. "I'm the leader, Dong Hyun." I bowed to him, and he smiled back and returned the bow. "Minwoo. The use to be maknae." I knew that too, but he came off smug. Was he mad at me? "And i'm Jeongmin." His smile was the biggest so far, and I gladly shook his hand.

Manager Hyo put his arm over my shoulder, pulling me in front of the boys. "Well, I leave her in your hands. Take good care of her. And remeber our rules!" He bowed, and left. Left me alone, with 6 boys. Some of which seemed displeased with me. 'Please don't leave!' but it was too late, so I didn't say anything. I felt like a lamb, left alone in a field of hungry wolfs. 

Their piercing stares, making me blush harder. Too afraid to speak...

Dong Hyun's POV

She looked scared to death. Just standing awkardly in front of us. I, as leader, had to help her. "Welcome to our practice room." I stood next to her, and she seemed to ease up a bit. I could feel her nerves, coming off of her. I could also see it in her facial expression. Probably, just as weirded out by this whole thing, like we all were.

"I hope we all can be friends," She said from beside me. "Of course! We're also going to be roommates!" Hyunseong felt the need to point out. I death glared him, and he looked away. Strict rules, not to ogle over her. I actually felt protective. She was our maknae now, and a girl. I had to watch out for her.

"Are you a Boyfriend fan?" Youngmin, was the first one to approach her after me. "Yes," she was still keeping to herself. and I didn't blame her. "Do you know our dances?" Kwangmin asked, wide eyed. Definitely checking her out. So were everyone else, she bowed her head, to avoid looking at them. Poor girl.

"I know most of 'Boyfriend' and a little for 'Let's get it started'." She said, smiling up at the boys. Then shot me a cute, smile. She felt like my little sister already. Which I took as a good thing. "Cool. Care to show us?" Minwoo said, walking to the stereo. "I don't know, I'm still unfamiliar with some of the steps." She stepped away from us. Blushing.

"That's alright. Just try your best." I said, trying to encourage her to participate. "O-okay." She said. I knew she was still nervous. And it was getting hotter in here. All of us breathing, and away the air conditioner in the corner of the room. She shyly took her hoodie off, revealing a neon pink tank top. She sat the jacket on the bench, and walked in front of the mirror. She tried not to make eye contact with us through the mirror, by closing her eyes.

When Minwoo started 'Boyfriend', she started the chereography. but she just sood there awkwardly when the chain dance came up. Not knowing which part to do. Which was fine, considering there's one of her, and six parts to do. But the rest went flawlessly. And Minwoo turned off the music. She did better than some of the members did when learning it. But I couldn't tell them that. She shyly turned to us.

And we all clapped for her performance. "That was great!" Youngmin patted her back, but backed away. It was a rule not to touch her. 

KungMi's POV

Youngmin looked regretful after patting my back. I wonder why. I felt the need to ask, what Hyo was refering too by rules?

"What did he mean by rules?" I asked to the leader, Dong Hyun. He looked at the other members then to me. Makingme blush again. Damn it! "He gave us rules. Like, not to touch you except for handshakes and stuff." That would explain Youngmin's actions. But I felt it was ridiculous.

"If we're gonna be living together," I started looking to everyone. Minwoo still seemed pouty. "You can pat my back. And stuff, just don't do it in front of Hyo. I don't mind." I smiled, "Well in that case. That dance was great!" Youngmin repeated and patted my back. And just like that, they all agreed to break the rules.

"What else did he tell you guys?" I was really curious now..

"We can't touch your stuff. Or take it." Minwoo said, finally cracking a smile. 

"As to not cause problems, no flirting in public." Dong Hyun said, glaring at Hyunseong.

Kwangmin's voice was nice to my ears, " We can't taunt or tease you. Which is no fun." He looked away blushing.

Youngmin's voice, although similar to his brother's, was nice too. "No grabbing!" He blurted out, making all of us blush.

" We can't go into your room or bathroom, without you permission." Dong Hyun spoke up again.

"Not to treat you just as a girl, but as just a bandmate." Jeongmin was really nice too. "And we can't 'ogle you assets'." He air quoted the last part. And we all laughed when he said assets.

"We can't upset you. Too much." Kwangmin and Youngmin said in perfect unison. Must be freaky twin thing...

"And we shouldn't have you clean after us." Minwoo said. Wow, most of the rules I needed to tell them were ridiculous.

"Well, as long as its fun, I don't mind the occassional teasing. And I'm sure you won;t grab my 'assets'. I air-quoted too. And laughed at their faces. "And, if you need anything, you can come in my room and find me. But please knock," I left it at that. "Sounds good to me." Dong Hyun had an aura aronud him, that said "Big Brother". and I liked that. Minwoo, on the otherhand, ahd an aura that said "Pissed off use-to-be maknae", which wasn't so nice afterall.

"Well, if we're done for the day. We should get home. We have to pack." Dong Hyung said in a leader's tone. I facpalmed myself. "Oh, he told me that Sunday is moving day." I said to everybody before they left. I stayed in the practice room. "You're not going?" Youngmin was the last to leave. "No, just gonna stay a little longer. And he finally left. It was too quiet now.

I pulled the iPod from my abandoned hoodie's pocket and plugged it in. And luckily the pants were loose. I took of the teenis shoes, and left just the socks. And held onto the windowsil. I knew Ballet was girly, but I was NOT a girly type of girl. But, I started to pliate. And practice the half splits. And the leg s. All of which burned my muscles.

Minwoo's POV 

Before, we were out of the hallway. We could all hear.. ballet music coming from the practice room? We all looked at eachother, and made our way back to the door of the practice room. Hyunseong cracked it open just a little.

Her back was to us, and she didn't see it. I sighed in relief, that we hadn't gotten caught. We all watched in seamless awe. Split after split, actually made my own legs hurt a bit. "She's good." Dong Hyun whispered. And we still hadn't been caught.

We left her alone, to go into her ballet world alone. In the car, I couldn't helpp thinking back on the first meeting between two maknaes...

The way she would blush when talking to us for too long, was adorable. Her face was cute. She could dance, really well, which was attractive. Her laughs were cute too.

So, why was I being so mean to her? Am I actuallly feeling jealous, that I am not the maknae now? And does she think I hate her? Because I don't. It would be awkward if she thought that, seeing as we're moving in together in two days.