'I Am Not A Hater!'

Boyfriend Gets A Girlfriend

***This is all mostly in Kwangmin's POV again.. its fun writing from him. So please like the change. This is after KungMi leaves all angry, and the dorm afterwards, and the day they move in... hope it all goes well *winks*laughs* ****

I walked back into the practice room. I can't believe Minwoo made KungMi cry. No one should think someone hates them. "You need to apologize to her tomorrow." I calmly said, approaching Minwoo who was dancing in front of the mirror. The others looked at us now. "Why should I?" He snarled, and ignored me again.

I pushed him slightly to get him to pay attention to me. "You made her cry!" I said, trying to keep my composure. "He did?" Youngming and the others walked over to us. "Yeah, when I was going to the bathroom, she was in the hall. Crying, because she thinks you hate her!" I started to yell. It was irritating that he didn't think he did anything wrong. "I didn't mean to make her cry. I'll apologize," He looked down. He should be ashamed! The van ride home was eerily quiet again.

~~

We were finishing packing everything into bozes. There were only things like the beds and dressers left in the rooms. We were moving across town, but closer to the practice room. And StarShip Entertainment. I wonder how tomorrow will go, if he does apologize? Which is what should happen, if he backs out of the apology, i'll have to beat his . He can not go around makingher cry. It was a rule, but he seemed to forget that.

"What if she tells Manager Hyo, that you made her cry? You'll be in so much trouble!" Youngmin must have read my mind, cause he started yelling at him. And the rest of dinner was listening to them nicker about what happened today. Why was Minwoo being like this? Could the maknae spot be that precious? And it's not like she purposely took it from him. He really should grow up.... and we all went to bed.

I don't know when Youngmin and Minwoo went to bed. They were still arguing when we all left the room. The moving truck would be here around 9:30 for the dressers and things like that. But apparently we were getting new beds. Because they told us not to worry about bring ing them to the new dorm. I was so excited for the move, I had problems getting to sleep.

~~

We got everything into the truck, and headed to the van parked at the curb. When Dong Hyun opened the door, I saw KungMin sitting where she usually does. In the front, and everyone except Dong Hyun sat in the back. Dong Hyun was talking to her about something. And she was laughing. Good to see she's feeling better. "When are you gonna do it?" Jeongmin nudged Minwoo. Who had his eyes closed, leaning against the window. "When we get to the dorm." He mumbled, then i guess went back to sleep.

I wonder what they were talking about up there? They seemed to be getting along. But I knew it was just because he was the eldest, and she was the newbie. I wonder if she'll ever talk to Minwoo again? But that's his problem to deal with now. "We're here!" The driver said, and pulled to the curb.

The building was mostly windows and glass. And it looked really pristine. Like people shouldn't even live here.... Manager Hyo was waiting outside for us. "The movers will bring everything up. Lets go." And we all filed after him. Dong Hyun and KungMi in the back. We couldn't all go in one elevator comfortably. So Manager Hyo, KungMi, Hyunseong and Dong Hyun rode the one before us. Youngmin, Me, Minwoo and Jeongmin rode in the next one. "Kepp up, Manager Hyo said as we all met up in the hallway. 

We were on the third floor. The last door in the long hallway. He pulled out a keychain, and unlocked the door. "This is your new home. Go! Explore," He pushed us all into the dorm. To say it was bigger than the last, was an understatement. It was at least two times larger than our previous dorm. "There's three rooms. The doors are labeled." Hyo pointed to the hallway of doors, leadin off of the living area. We all ran to find our rooms.

The first door, was KungMi's. She slipped in and shut the door quietly behind her. The next room was mine, Youngmin, Minwoo. Dong Hyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong had the last room. "Woa," Youngmin threw his stuff on one of the beds. The one closest to the window. The other two beds were against the wall. "I call this one!" minwoo jumped on the bed closest to the closet. That left me the one by the door. When the door was open, it almost hit the foot of the bed. But it would be okay. Manager calle dus all back out to the common area.

Movers came up with our suitcases and stuff first. Sitting them all around the medium sized dorm. "This is great!" Dong Hyun said, and we nodded in agreement. "Well, the rest of the furniture won't be here until tomorrow. Here's the spare key. Keep that safe. Have a safe night. See you later in the week." He handed Dong Hyun a set of keys. and bowed before leaving. We had the nest two days off, to move in and stuff. "So, who's hungry?" Hyunseong asked, and we all eagerly raised our hands. All except KungMi.

When Hyunseong and Youngmin came back with the food, from the take out place around the block, it was getting awkward. Minwoo has been getting really nasty glares from KungMi. "Can cut this tension in half." Youngmin whispered to me. No one could hear it. We all ate in silence. "Are you enjoying being a 'boyfriend' so far?" Jeongmin asked, trying to get her to say something. She finished swallowing the food in her cheeks. "Yes, except all the haters!" She glared at Minwoo.

I nudged him, he needed to apologize still. "I am not a hater!" He slammed his hand down on the table, knocking over the pitcher of water over. And it ran all over KungMi. She stood up insurprise, "I'm so sorry," Minwoo started but she just walked away. "Go apologize! Now!" Dong Hyun scolded him. "I will!" and Minwoo went to find her.

Minwoo's POV

I knocked on her door. "Who is it?" She said, still muffled by the hardwood door. "Minwoo." I answered, to only hear silence in reply. "Go away!" She yelled, gettinglouder this time. "I wanna apologize!" I poundedd on the door. Screw knocking! The door opened, and I was still pounding. Hitting her in the face, she stumbled back holding her nose.

"Soory, let's get that cleaned up!" I held her arm and guided her out into the kitchen. Her head tilted backwards, and her nosse tightly pinched shut. "What the hell happened?" A very angry Dong Hyun came running in after us. I let her go to get the ice out of the small cooler, Hyo left for us for the nightly drinks. "I accidently hit her!" I handed her the cold pack, and she held it to her face. 

Tears were turning her cheeks red, and there were audible sobs. "What is wrong with you?" She said, tilting her head forward again. Glaring at me. By this time everyone was gathered aroun the scene. "Do you hate me that much?" She said, and walked away from all of us. to her room. And I heard the door slam.

"If she bruises tomorrow from your accidental hit. You are so dead meat!" Dong Hyun said very sternly. "Woa, I never took you to be the hitting type." Hyunseong was so stupid sometimes. "Do you really hate her?" Youngmin and Kwangmin asked in unison. Annoying as ever... "I am not a hater!" I yelled, and walked to our room.

That night, her words haunted me...

'Do you hate me that much?' and that scorned, puppy face of hers. Twisted into pain and anger. I didn;t hate her. Quite the opposite actually. I was starting to like her...