BROKEN FAMILY

BREAKING FREE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BROKEN FAMILY

 

It’s been 4 days since they last saw Dara. After Mr. Kim informed YG about Dara’s secret meeting with a certain CEO, they tried to contact her but she texted Jangmae telling him that she’s in Thailand for her mother’s birthday. Jangmae is aware of this planned personal vacation and he is sure that YG have a copy of the girls’ personal schedules that’s why he is wondering why they are all looking for Dara. He is on the way to Sajangnim’s office to inform about Dara’s where about.  He took a deep breath before knocking on YG’s door.

 

 

“Sir, good afternoon. Good afternoon everyone.” Jangmae bowed to everyone who is inside the room. The atmosphere inside is very tense and he doesn’t like it. He wants to get out of this room as soon as possible so he decided to tell what he came here.

 

”Dara is in Thailand with her family. She will be staying there for a week to celebrate her mother’s birthday Sajangnim.” Jangmae saw a little emotion appeared on Sajangnim’s face until he decided to go back to his poker face. The silence within the room is like calm before the storm.

 

“Why did you allow her to leave the country? I told everyone to bring her in my office few days ago.” Sajangnim’s calm voice evokes fear within him that beads of sweat are starting to form in his forehead.

 

“It was too late when we heard of your order Sajangnim. Her plane already took off when we reached the airport. And since this is a planned vacation, she decided to devote her time with her family and temporarily cut her contacts with us. I was only able to speak with her through their hotel’s landline.” I explained to Sajangnim calmly despite me feeling nervous.

 

“Okay, please tell her to report to me once she comes back from vacation.” Sajangnim said and it’s my clue to leave.

 

“I will Sajangnim.” I bowed once again and immediately leave the room. I felt relieve once I step out of the room.

 

“Wheew, Dara noona, I wonder what you did that Sajangnim is paying attention to you this time?” Jangmae walk away and headed to the YG cafeteria. Reporting to YG drained his energy so he badly needs to recharge now.

 

 

 

“Wow, while we are all working hard, YG’s PR director is somewhere out there in Thailand having the time of her life. How cool is that Hyung?” Teddy sarcastically said to YG which drew small laughs from CL and Jiyong while the rest glared at him.

 

“Damn!  Have you read her fans comment in Missing You video?  I’m telling you, if you want to have a good laugh..go ahead and scroll on those stupid comments..Hahhahahaha.... “ Teddy clutches his stomach to contain his laughter.

 

“Her fans are insane I’m telling.  They are pouring their hearts out because their Dara unnie only got 2 lines. They are even questioning me. But who cares right? I’m the producer and I get to decide who gets to sing those parts. And is it my fault if their bias doesn’t have the voice required for the songs I am composing. They should be thankful I am letting her sing two lines of my masterpiece. ” Teddy smirks urging YG artists to agree with him but all he got was hostility.

 

“Up to now, I still can’t believe you sign her as part of 2ne1. She’s the least talented among the trainees before. You should have signed Maidony. That girl can trample Dara in terms of talent.” Teddy continued dissing Dara. He keeps on blabbering that he failed to notice the tension among YG artists.

 

“Aww, what’s with the look 2ne1 girls? Don’t pretend that you care about Dara.” The girls looked shock with what Teddy just said.

 

“What are you talking about oppa? Of course, Dara is more than just a member, she’s our friend too. She’s like our sister.” Bommie answered Teddy.

 

“Dara Unnie is very special to us. She always makes us laugh, that’s why we also try our best to cheer her up.” Minzy added.

 

“Dara is the rightful member of 2ne1. Without her 2ne1 will not be 2ne1.” CL said while looking at everyone.

 

“Bravo, bravo!!!” Teddy claps his hand while looking at the girls with disgusted look.

 

“Those are very heartwarming messages for your beloved Dara. Really, I almost tear up girls. Sorry girls but you are abunch of plastic es.” Loud gasps can be heard inside the room.

 

“What is it that you said again Bom? “Dara is more than just a member, she’s our friend too. She’s like our sister.”? Do you remember what you told me when we were recording your Solo song?” Bom’s face reddened when she recalled what she told Teddy.

 

“Since my brain is working 100% tonight let me recall what you exactly said to me.” Teddy smirks.

 

“, I really hate this. These stupid fans! Why do they keep on bashing me because of plastic surgery? They kept on comparing me to their Goddess and natural beauty Dara. I only had plastic surgery because of my lymph nodes. It’s not like I did it to enhance my beauty. They keep on bashing me for that while praising Dara. Heck, I got the best voice among 2ne1 members. They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter