The shoot

Elemental Heiress

          "Okay! That’s good! And one more, turn to your left,okay ready and-" the photographer said as he snapped picture after picture of your poses.

          "Okay, take 5 Minyoung" your mother who was overseeing the photo shoot said, "Sehun should be here soon to get ready and we'll start your shots together"

          "Neh Kamsamida!" you said bowing before walking off and accepting a towel from Luhan (Who had insisted on joining you at the photoshoot).

          "Sehun's on his way, " Luhan said plopping down next to you as your got your make up retouched. "Man, I cant believe what a week its been"

          "Tell me about it" you said.

          The rest of the week after the gala was interesting,  Mina had threatened you multiple times in the hall ways to the point where at all times, one of the guys had to be with you. Things started happening to you such as garbage in your locker, you sitting in gum, stepping on things, there was even water poured on you as you exited the girls change room. You realized that a lot of those times, were when Sehun was specifically with you.

          "I still cant believe she actually openly threatened you, infront of all of us, and proceeded to cling to Sehun after that. Though I have to admit, she has guts"  he commented.

          "That's cause she doesn’t know what I can actually do to her…" you pondered, "Physically anyways"

          He nodded, "And you never will, we cant expose anything"

          "Of course" you said and looked at yourself in the mirror, "I cant believe it's been so long since I've modeled."

          "How long has it been?" Luhan asked.

          "Remember Alpha had that one child line? And there was one kid on all the promo posters?" you asked sipping some orange juice.

          He nodded.

          You pointed at yourself " That was me"

          "Ah…jinja…" he said and grinned, "You were a cute kid"

          You rolled your eyes and threw a blueberry at him as he chuckled.

          "Don’t throw fruit. We eat fruit" he said popping the blueberry into his mouth and looked towards the door as it opened revealing a dressed Sehun.

          He was dressed in a white suit, similar to what he wore that night of the gala but his tie was white this time and it was slightly ed.

          Luhan whistled, "Looking good Sehun" he said winking.

          Sehun only glared at him and his eyes widened at the site of you.

          Your breath was taken away at the sight of him, he really looked like a true model and yes you did Google him last  night before bed but what he looked like now was just…unbelievable.

          Luhan looked between the two of you with a smirk, "Yah, Oh Sehun, pick up your jaw,  Kim Minyoung, wipe that drool off your chin, the two of you are on soon"

          Snapping back into reality, the both of you shook out of your daze. You looked away.

          "Annyeong Sehun-shi"

        "Annyeong Minyoung-shi" he said and looked towards Luhan, "What are you doing here?"

          Luhan shrugged, "I had nothing to do today,  I thought I'd drop by and see how Minyoung was doing"  he held up water, "I'm her official water boy"

          You chuckled taking the water bottle and took a sip, " I guess we'll get started soon?"

          "The photographers ready?" Sehun asked.

          You nodded, "We were waiting for you"

          "Yah you girl" Luhan muttered and suddenly Luhans things flew off the counter including his phone which he "caught" just in time.

          "Let's not destroy the dressing room" you said looking in the mirror and looked at Sehun, "Lets go"

          Sehun nodded and the two of you walked to the big space where the shoot was held.

          "Ah Sehun-shi,  looking very handsome" your umma said smiling at him.

          "Kamsamida Ms. Kim" he said bowing stoically before joining you.

          "Ah!! I can see the chemistry between the two of you now!" the photographer said  holding the camera up.

          In the distance you could hear Luhan laugh out loud probably reading the mind of the photographer. You had to remind yourself to ask him what he the photographer was thinking before.

          The two of you had to do various poses, where as leaning against each other, standing next to each other, his forehead touching yours as you grinned.

          After a quick change, the two of you were now modeling the cold tone line which consisted of different toned blue dresses. Your favorite dress was actually from this line. It was a light blue and it had a diamond neckline. It was tight at the top but got loose past the stomach and when the wind blew, it kind of blew with it making it flow.

          "Okay, Sehun, I need you to propose to her" the photographer said.

          Sehun nodded as he got down on one knee and took out a ring box that was in his pocket.

          "And Minyoung, you're just going to accept in an Oh my god!  Way okay?"

          You nodded and cleared your throat.

          Sehun opened the box as your hands went to cover your mouth a look of surprise showed on your face.

          "So uhhh….we just met but since we just met I want to randomly propose to you" Sehun said monotone.

          Your face straightened up and you smacked the ring box out of his hand causing a gasp to go throughout the whole set.

          You burst out laughing as a look of shock stuck to Sehun's face.

          "I cant believe you would ask me like that!" you faked scolded him and picked up the ring box. "Now ask me again."

          Laughter erupted the crew as Sehun gave you a really? face as you giggled before the two of you got into position again and this time you did it right.

          By the end of the photoshoot, the two you had changed about a few times, you were always getting touch ups and your dresses were always complicated to put on and take off but Sehun was patient and soon the two of you were bowing to the photographer.

          "Kamsamida!" the two of you said.

          "Ahhhh these shots are wonderful!!!" The photographer gushed looking through his camera, " I want to shoot with you two more often!!!"

          You and Sehun shared an awkward glance at each other before shaking your heads.  You so weren't going to think about that right now, you had to focus on your new life and what was to come.

         

So I had this chapter done a long time ago..and I realized i didnt post it D: SORRY GUYS!!