Ex Model

Elemental Heiress

          "Mwoh? Whats going on here?" Baekhyun asked walking towards the two followed by Xiumin, Chanyeol who released Sehun from the headlock and D.O who's eyes were wide "Luhan-shi, did I just see…"

          "She knows" Luhan said with a small smirk looking back at them, his voice calm. "She's one of us"

          "No way" D.O whispered. "What do you mean?"

          Luhan looked at you, a cherry blossom started floating towards you, "Show them, like how you showed me earlier"

          Looking at him you shook your head, "I cant do that now…"

          "All of us have a special talent Minyoung" he said the Cherryblossom still in the air infront of her. "Believe me," he looked at his friends  "You'll be surprised to see what she can do" turning to look at you he said, "Go on, exactly what you did earlier. Act as if no ones around"

          Slowly nodding, you focused on the Cherry Blossom. Which suddenly froze in mid air as frost started encasing it. Opening your palm, the frost started melting and soon the flower was caught on fire before the ashes were blown away by a strong wind.

          The two out of the five boys looked at you with wide eyes.

          "Seriously?" D.O said, his jaw to the floor. "Daughter to one of the biggest designers AND is one of us? Ah..Jinja…" he said scratching his head.

          "I'm so confused…" Baekhyun said dumbfounded.

          "You guys don’t get it? She's the reason I fell out of the tree yesterday"  Chanyeol said laughing at all the dumbfounded faces.

          "You guys are idiots" Luhan said shaking his head. "I guess we should actually introduce ourselves properly." He cleared his throat, "I'm Lu Han, my father owns the newspaper industry here in Korea and as well as China. I can levitate things as you had seen earlier"

          "I'm Park Chanyeol, my dad owns one of the biggest law firms Asia wide, next to Mr. Baekhyuns of course. I can fly!" he said excitedly lifting himself off the ground and flew towards her. "Also I can do this" he said and suddenly you were lifted off the ground.

          "Yah!" you said looking at how far you were from the ground, "Put me down!"

          You were soon placed nicely back on the ground and Baekhyun spoke.

          "Byun Baekhyun, my dad owns the top law firm in Asia. I kind of shed light onto situations" he raised his hand as a light came from it.

          "I'm Do Kyungsoo, my family owns the Do Hospital, the biggest and most secure in Korea" he said and bent down flicking a piece of tile which instantly cracked. He stood up quickly, "I'll replace that"

          "He can control the earth. Basically destruction" Luhan whispered to you.

          Xiumin stepped forward, and reached for a cherry blossom. Holding it between his hands, it slowly crystallized

          "I'm Kim Minseok, but they call me Xiumin. I can do what you do" he chuckled, "My father is in the construction business, I believe he actually built this house"

          Last but not least, a strong wind blew straight past you, it was stronger then the normal wind you'd get at this time of year then you realized, it must've been Sehun.

          "Oh Sehun" he monotoned, "My fathers one of the leading designers in the fashion industry. I can control the wind"

          All was silent for a while.

          "Ah jinja" Chanyeol said breaking the silence. "Here stands the children of six of the most prominent families in all of Korea and Asia. Who would have thought."

          You nodded, "And we're all similar in the way that.." you were cut off my a shrill scream.

          "AHHH SEHUN-OPPA THERE YOU ARE!" a high pitched voice rang causing everyone to cringe.

          Turning around, you recognized the girl as the girl in your class who had pulled Sehun away from you yesterday

          "Yang Mina, her father owns an insurance firm, she and Sehun used to date when the two modeled together, she dumped him for the next hottest model that came her way. He hates her with a passion, she's been trying to get him back ever since" Luhan quickly whispered in your ear.

          Nodding you watched as she clung herself to Sehuns arm, his emotionless face turned into a face of disgust. Then why did he allow himself to be dragged away by her yesterday?

          "Go away Mina" he monotoned.

          "Aniyo" she said, " I heard you were going back to modeling, but this time" she looked at you with disgust, "With her. Wae?! Why did your appa make you do that, I'm sure that you don’t want to model with her and her ugly body"

          You blinked at her trying not to burn her hair and it took you a lot of restraint not to do it.

          "Tch" he said looking to the side, "My Appa didn’t force me to do anything. I volunteered to do it earlier tonight when the topic was brought up between her Appa and my Appa"

          Mwoh?!  Was the first thought on your mind. He offered to model with you? Though the two of you don’t even know each other?

          "B -But you said that after leaving the model world, you wouldn’t go back" Mina stuttered.

          Shrugging he walked towards you, softly grabbing your hand shocking you and everyone around you "Her appa has a nice line." He looked at you, "And she has a pretty nice body" then he turned to her, "I told you last time, I never want to see you again, stop associating yourself with me, stop trying to drag me everyone. I think you're trash, leave me alone. It's as if what you did wasn’t enough" Sehun stormed back into the house with you and the rest of the boys in tow leaving a shocked Mina outside.

          "Did I mention that this happened recently?" Luhan whispered to you.

          "How recent?" you asked as you guys made your way back to the center of the room.

          "Six months ago?" he said as you guys finally stopped walking.

          "Ah" you nodded understanding. "Excuse me while I go to the bathroom" you said walking up the stairs.

          "YAH!" someone yellled at you as oyu were exiting.

          Turning around, you saw Yang Mina making a beeline for you.

          "Can I help you?" you asked raising an eyebrow. She had tried to size you up but with your heels, you had some height on her,

          "You better stay away from Oh Sehun " she said, "Or else…well lets just say you don’t wanna know or else"

          "I'm  curious" you said smirking at her."Or else what?"

          "Or else…Or else I'll make your life at this school a living hell got it?" she said stepping closer to you.

          "Okay" you said side stepping her and walking away.

          "You're messing with the wrong Queenka!" she yelled after you shaking her first.

          "I heard the whole thing" Luhan said as you approached them at the bar. "All empty threats."

          You shrugged, "Eh" and noticed a lot of people staring at you. "Everything okay?"

          "Children of the six of Korea's most influential are standing together" Chanyeol said.

          "Nothing new, except you're just with us now" Baekhyun said, "And also a lot of people know that you're doing a shoot with one of Koreas most wanted child models, who's not a child anymore" he glanced at Sehun who was talking to D.O.

          "Ah…" you said nodding to yourself. So you were going to be modelling with one of Korea's ex top child models. Well this is going to be interesting, since you've done some modelling yourself in the past.

         

           

         Sorry guys!  I actually posted this on tumblr like a few days ago but never got around to posting it on here @_@ Sorry!!! But I've been really really busy cause I work in a hotel and stuff and christmas is rolling but I'm tryuing to get a chapter on this weekend!!! So look out for that!