The new Girl

Elemental Heiress

          Upon entering the gates of the high school,  you realized that it was really a high end school, the uniforms were white, and a lot of the girls were carrying designer bags and wearing designer shoes.  appa had told you that this was one of the top schools in Korea and he wasn’t joking.

          Walking through the halls to find my class, you got a lot of stares from people, your hair was down with a single strand braided and you carried a Michael Kors purse while holding my binder close to your chest. The goal this year, not to get noticed at all.

          "Annyeonghaseo, Kim Min Young-nimida. I just transferred from the States. Please take care of me" you  introduced yourself to my class upon entering.

          "Let's see if we can find you a partner"  Lee seon-saeng-nim said looking around the class when the door suddenly opened. "Ah theres your partner right now"

          It was a boy with bleach blonde hair with blue bangs, who had an emotionless expression on his face. He wore the standard white uniform and black pants and his gaze automatically turned to look at you.

          "Oh Sehun, why are you late again?" Lee seongsaengnim asked him with her hands on her hips.

         "Ah…mian-seongsaengnim” Sehun said bowing, “I over slept” his voice was void of emotion.         

          Seongsaengnim shook her head, “Arrasseo. Don’t let it happen again” she pushed you forward slightly, “This is Kim Minyoung, she’s new to our school and will be your partner for the week. Please show her around and to all your classes”

          Sehun looked at you and gave a small nod.

          “Sehun here is the top of our class” seongsaengnim said and looked at her watch “Oh, the staff have an early meeting today so the rest of your classes will start after lunch.” She walked out.

          A group of people surrounded Sehun once the seonsaengnim walked out, to be exact, girls in particular.

          “Sehun Oppa!! You said you’d treat me out to lunch today” a girl with blonde hair said pouting clinging to his arm. She then turned to look at you with a disgusted look, “I’m sure you’d be able to find your way around the school, if not ‘I’m sure someone else is willing to help you” she whispered in your ear ,”Just stay away from Oh Sehun understood?” she glared at you dragging Sehun out of the classroom.

          Rolling your eyes, you shrugged and walked out of class not noticing that Sehuns eyes had yet to leave you.

          The court year in the middle of the school was beautiful! It was lined with many trees and it was very peaceful. Since class didn’t start till after lunch, you had a lot of time to wander around the campus.

          Somewhere during your walk, you noticed a beautiful Sakura tree in the dead center surrounded by a few benches that were completely empty. During your trips to Japan, you always loved looking at the Sakura’s and developed a special feeling for them.

          Looking around to see if the coast was clear, you concentrated on the Sakura tree and the wind suddenly picked up causing one of the flowers to fall gracefully from the tree. Holding it in your hand, you held it close to your nose and smelled it with a smile.

          As you started to walk away, you heard a thud and someone say “oof”

          Turning around your eyes widened, “Omo!” you said loudly noticing a boy on the group, “Gwenchanha?”

        The boy looked up at you, he had brown hair and big eyes. He grinned at you, “Neh, I’m fine”

          “Are you hurt?” you asked while looking around for any cuts. Where had he fallen from?  You thought to yourself.

          “I fell from up there” he pointed up at the tallest branch of the Sakura tree. “I’m fine though, don’t worry” his grin didn’t leave his face which you found slightly creepy. “I’m Park Chanyeol, and you are?”

          “Uhh, Kim Minyoung-nimida” you bowed, “I just transferred here part of class 3-A

          He stood up and you realized he was  really really tall. “Class 3-A….Ah! you’re in Oh Sehuns class right?”

          “Neh” you replied, “he was supposed to show me around but a few girls in the class dragged him away for lunch”

          “As expected, Sehun’s always been popular with the girls. Was one blonde in particular?” he asked.

          You only nodded and he chuckled, “Aigoo…that girl” he shook his head.

          You only looked at him with confusion in your eyes.

          After a moment of jumped up on a rock “Arrasseo! Then I, Park Chanyeol, will officially volunteer to be your new partner and show you all that there is of our campus!”

          Backing away slightly and shaking your head you said, “Aniyo! Its fine really. I can find my way around just fine”

          “It’s okay, I insist!” he said and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. “Since we have no class till after lunch, I can show you around for a while and then you can have lunch with me”

          And that’s what he did, this earned you glares from the female population  of the school of course. You figured he was a really popular guy since a lot of people approached him and talked to him, high fiving him and fist bumping him.

          “And this is the lunch room” he said opening the glass doors to a room that looked like a five star restaurant minus the waiters.

          “You have to come sit with us” he said pulling you along to a big table near the back that consisted of five people. You only recognized one there and that was Oh Sehun “Hey guys” Chanyeol said, “this is Kim Minyoung, she’s new to our school” he then smacked Sehun across the head, “Yah! Babo! You were supposed to show her around and not run of with Yoo Hana”

          Sehun only winced at the impact shook his head. “It wasn’t my fault” he muttered, “she dragged me away”

          “As if you don’t have a free will of your own” Chanyeol said and shook his head, “Minyoung-shi, this is Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo but we call him DO, Luhan, he's chinese, Kim Xiumin and of course you know, Oh Sehun. Boys, this is Kim Minyoung, she just transferred over from the States.”

          "Annyeong!" Luhan, the bleach blonde waved happily at her with a smile, "I'm Luhan third year, come sit next to me" he said patting the seat next to him.

          Nodding with a shy smile, you took a seat next to him and he whispered to you, "I know your secret"

          Looking at him confused you smiled at everyone else at the table.

          "Annyeong, I'm Baekhyun, second year" the brown hair guys said giving you a cute smile.

          "D.O Third year" the brown haired mushroom cut with big eyes boy said.

          "It's actually Minseok, but call me Xiumin but I'm Third year" the petit guy said smiling brightly at you leaning across the table.

          Sehun only nodded at you from the end of the table before looking down at his lunch.

          "It's nice to meet you all" you said with a small smile as a tray of  rice and soup, Kimchi and some Kimbap appeared infront of you and you looked up at Chanyeol.

          "I didn’t know what you wanted so I got you a variety of things" he said and sat on the other side of you.

          "Kamsamida" You said nodding and started eating.

          Towards the end you felt a nudge from next to you and turned to Luhan who gave you a small grin,

          "I know your secret" he whispered his arms crossed on the table smiling softly at you.

          You gave him a confused look but he only grinned at you.

          "What Secret does he mean?" you thought to yourself.

          "Oh you know what secret I mean" Luhan said grinning before taking a sip of  his tea before the bell rang, "See you around"

          The rest of the day went by really fast, considering that Chanyeol had Baekhyun who was also in your year to show you around since he found Sehun unfit since he ditched you for a girl. But then you noticed alot of glares directed at you from the female population as well but thought nothing of it and soon you were in the car on the way home but what Luhan had said kept bugging you, what did he mean he knew your secret?

          You were snapped out of your thoughts when your phone suddenly vibrated and it was a text for your Appa.

          Gala tonight at 7pm sharp. The limo will take you to our office so you can find a dress and shoes. This is important for our family since we're back in Korea arraseo?Alot of important families will be there.

          So much for training tonight, you had a gala to get to and time to turn the heiress face on.

 

         

 

Aigoooooo well this was a pretty bad chapter, but it's just a filler….so the next few chapters will be better. Look out for an update in the next week! Please suscribe and comment! ^_^