My Heartbeat

One Heart,Different love
Baek Hyun POV- Noona that I met is so pretty.I didn't see her before.Why is my heart beat so repidly when I see her.This is really strange.My heart never beat repidly when I see Hani(Baek's girlfriend).May be something is wrong with my heart. Your POV- Baek Hyun...such a nice name.He is so cute and his smile also.What are you thinking ----.You must not fancy to other guys,right??You have only Soo Jo. Since Soo Jo died,you didn't love or didn't fancy with other guys cz you think that Soo Jo is always around you.Other may think that is stupid but you didn't care what the others say.You still love Soo Jo and there is only Soo Jo in your heart.And you also think about the boy who got Soo Jo's heart and find him always if you have any chance to find. At break time- You go to coffee shop beside your office.You got about 30 minutes to have lunch.You always come to this cafe as this cafe is one of the place where you and Soo Jo went. At cafe- Please give a cup f dark coffee and some pudding"you smile and talk to waiter.The waiter smile at you and say"as always as you older".Siddenly a boy appear beside you and call"Noona"so loudly.You sprisely look him.He is Baek Hyun. U-Why are you here? Baek-Noona~~~Why are you so rude to me? U-sorry dongsaeng...I really shock when I saw you. Baek-Why?Cz am I so cute? U-Ya!!! Baek-Ha ha..you are so pretty when you are angry. U-You and I are not too close to say.. Baek-Meya..but I want to close with you. U-You came here to have something,right?so quickly order it.I need to go soon. Baek-Nae~~~~Please give a bubble tea and some pudding. You shockly look at him. Baek-Wae?Something is wrong? U-No..nothing You shocked cz the food that Baek ordered is totally same with what Soo Jo always orders.It may be accidently same,you think. After finished your food,you both come back to office."You work here?"you asked."No not actually"baek answer like a child."So why are you here?"you ask again."cz this is my dad's office and he told me to come and to make some practice at office.He wants me to work here"."Noona...I need to go.Hope you have the best day and we will meet again.""ok then"you say and smile.Baekhyun wave you and smile like a child.You think that is too cute. Baekhyun POV- Why am I happy so much?may be cz of this noona.My heartbeat is really fast when she is around me.May be I need to think my dad's suggestion. On the next day at office- "Hi noona..."you hear that voice as soon as you reach office. U-Why are you here again? Baek-Me?cz I want to see you.And I will work here so I'm here. U-you?work here? Baek-Nae... U-Ah...may be good thing or bad thing to me. Baek-Noona..why are you so cute when you confuse... U-I don't want to late for work. Baek-Ok..let's go. Baekhyun is in the same room with you.All the time while you are working,he stare at you and smile at you."He is really childish"you think. After work- Baek-Noona,I'll take you to your home. U-Oh..ok You two didn't say nothing at the way to home.At the in front of your house.. U-This is my house.Bye!!Take care. Baekhyun face look something serious. U-What's wrong with you? Baek-No..nothing.Bye noona.Meet me in your dream. You smile and think"this child is really.."and say "ok bye". ************ I made this one a little long for my first subscri...Thank you my dear cz of u,I really happy.Hope you will like this one.Feel free to share any advice :)