Bad or Good

One Heart,Different love
At doctor room- U:Doctor,nothing bad is happened to oppa,right? Doctor:I'm sorry to say like that but we tried our best. U:Doctor,you mean... Doctor:Yes,it is depend on his luck. U:But...please doctor...please save oppa. Doctor:Prepare your mind,my dear.It is alld depend on his luck. You come back to Soo Jo's room.He is lying at his bed without moving.You hold his hands.Oppa~~please...please wake up.I don't want to lose you.I can't live without you.Don't leave me alone.You are my everything. On next day- You mom call you. Mom:----,Is Soo Jo ok? U:No,mom he didn't wake up yet. Mom:What did doctor tell? U:He said it is all depend on oppa's luck. Mom:Dear,you should come back to home.You didn't eat or sleep yet. U:MOM!!!oppa is at hospital now.How can I sleep and eat?He is my husband. Nom:He isn't your husband yet!! U:Mom,how can you say like that?If He isn't face with accident,tomorrow is our wedding day.*crying* Mom:Oh..dear,sorry.I know you feel sad but please think your future.Come back home. U:I don't want to.Mom,I don't want to talk with you. You finish the call.You stay at hospital,praying to wake up Soo Jo.Days are gone!!!!!!! You wake up cz of the noises.You shock cz Soo Jo's heartbeat become slow and slow."DOCTOR",you yelled. Doctor come in. D:Hurry Hurry,his heartbeat is really slow. Doctor try one way and than another.But it didn't work.But after 3 minutes,Soo Jo's heartbeat become nomal. Doctor:----,please come to my room. At doctor romm- D:He is now more better. U:Oh,thank you doctor.really thank you. D:But we need to care.His sitcuation is not very well. U:Nae~~doctor.I'll always stay beside him.Do't worry. D:Ok..dear,you can go now. You come back to Soo Joo's room.Thank you god.Thank you for not taking oppa right now. ************* This is my first fanfic.So If there any mistake,I'm sorry.Please comment your suggestion.Thank you!!I'll try my best...:)