The Accident

One Heart,Different love
After two days later~~~ Your phone is ringing very noisely. U:Ah!!I need to change my ringtone. U:Hello^^ Anonymous:Is it ----. U:Nae~~Waeyo? A:I don't want to talk it.But prepare your mind. U:please tell me what is happening? A:Soo Jo-shii,Ahh!! U:Wae?What had happened to oppa? A:He is at Seoul Hospital!! U:Bora???? A:He came back to Korea as soon as he finished his works but... U:But what happened? A:He is in a hurry to see you.And he heard that you don't want to choose your wedding dress without him.So he drove his car with hight speed at nigh to come to you.On the way,the car accident is happened. U:I'll come to hospital as fast as I can. Oppa~~~please wait.Don't leave me alone.You are my everying.~~~*crying* At the hospital- U:Where is Soo Jo oppa room? Nurse:13 U:13? You find the room quickly and you see Soo Jo on the bed. U:Oppa.It is me.----.please wake up and see me*say while crying* Nurse:The doctor will come soon. Doctor:Who is his owner?I need to talk. U:Doctor,It is me.I'm his wife. Doctor:So please come to my room. You look at Soo Jo and follow the doctor."I hope nothing bad is happened to Oppa. **************** pleae wait!!Baek Hyun will appear soon!!Feel free to share your advice.