Lost

One Heart,Different love
You wake up than you notice everying is silent.Why so silent like that.Where is mom?I need to call her. U-Mom,where are you? Mom-I..I'm at ..ho..hospital. U-Mom,are you ok?Is there any problem? Mom-I don't want to...te..tell you. U-Mom,what is wrong with you?are you ok? Mom-I'm ok.But Soo Jo is.. U-What?????What had happened to oppa.He woke up yesterday...Mom,are you kidding me? Mom-No..but. U-I'll be right there.You hang up and quickly go to hospital. At hospital- U-Mom,where is oppa? Mom-He is...he is. Doctor-He is died. U-Ha!!Doctor,are you kidding me?He woke up in front of me yesterday. Doctor-Right,but on your way home,he becomed seriously... U-It can't be. Doctor-We called your mom.At that there was a boy who face accident and needed a heart.So we....we placed Soo Jo's heart... U-WHAT!!!Why are you do that like this?You need permis!!! Doctor-Yes,we got permis from your mom and Soo Jo's mom. U-It can't be.You all are lying to me.Don't tase me like that.Where is So Jo oppa? Doctor-Calm down dear!!! U-Tell me who is he?Who got Soo Jo's heart.Cz of him.Right oppa die cz of him. You cry again and again all days.You think that Soo Jo die cz of this boy."I'll take the reverse.He also need to die like oppa.He must give his life as a reserve". Time passed-------- After Two Years Later- You hardly passed these two years without Soo Jo.This is really difficult.And you also find this boy who got Soo Jo's heart. At Your Work- Today is your first working day.You are late so you are in a hurry.At the corner,someone knock you down. "I'm sorry.May I help you?How careless I am" You look who is it.It is just a little boy about 20.He smiles you like a baby.Yo think aww...his smile is so sweet. U-I'm ok.. "I'll carry your things.Where will you go?" U-To 10th floor "Oh..me too.I'll go to this floor.So we can go together noona" U-noona? "I think you may a little bit older than me.Hi I'm Baek Hyun.May I know your name noona?" U-Oh..I'm ---- Baek-Oh..It is beautiful name. U-Thank Baek-Here we are noona.It is 10th. U-Thank you..Bae. Baek-You can call me Baek or Baekkie or whatever you like. U-Ok..dongsaeng thank you. Baek-welcome noona. He smile like a baby and wave at you.You smile again.You think his eye smile is really cute. ********** Here is our Baek Hyun...I want to write long but I'm really tired.Next time,I'll try to make longer.Feel free to suggest!!!!