Bad Encounter

My Bad Boy

I looked up to see who it was. For some reason I felt like my heart stopped. This is the first time i have seen anyone so...gorgeous.

The guy that came in was atleast six feet tall, he had blonde hair, very defined features, and pale skin. You would think this guy belonged in a fairy tale if it wasn't for the way he dressed. He had on black skinny jeans, plain white V neck, and a leather  jacket that hung on to his muscles.

" Are you done staring?" He asked in an irritated voice. I blushed, was I staring?

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." I said in embarrassment.

He rolled his eyes and stepped out on  floor number three.

Jeez what a jerk. Whatever, I should be happy right now. I reached floor number four and stepped out. "Wow, this place is unbelievable. I can't believe I'll be sleeping and stuying here."  The Floor looked more like a hallway at a five star hotel. The carpet was crimson red and the walls had a floral design. This was no doubt the girls hallway. I walked down the hallway looking for dorm number 20. All the doors were white with golden knobs. This school sure is something else." 15,16,17,18,19...20!" I'm finally here.I just really hope my roommate isn't a snob.. or a jerk.. 

I pushed in the key and turned the knob. I looked inside before I entered.The room was big enough for two beds and two closets. On the first bed, their was already hints there. Something told me this person was a foreigner. She had English-Korean textbooks everywhere and a bag that read "KRYSTAL" in big pink letters. All her stuff was spread everywhere. And shoes were on her bed. I guess she decided to rearrange her things. I heard the bathroom door open, I turned around to see a girl with pale skin, dark red hair she probably got done at a ver expansive hair salon I'm guessing since the color almost seemed natural for her, and she was in her PJ's. I guess it doesn't matter since it's Sunday and it's the last day to rest before the a whole new week of school is here again.She looked up and and saw me. She grabbed a perfume bottle ready to throw.

" Who are you and why are here?!" She asked in a panicked tone. Wow, some welcome.

" Hi, I'm Luna, your new roommate." I reached out to shake her hand.

She quickly put the bottle down and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Krystal. Sorry about that scene. I'm not used to seeing anyone else in this room. But thank goodness they placed you here, I was getting too bored being by myself all the time."

I laughed, she seemed nice. Krystal took notice of how all her things were spread out everywhere. " I'm so sorry about this mess, I lost a very special ring of mine and I still can't find it." 

" I'll help you find it', I offered. She looked relieved. " Thank you so much, it's gold with the name SooJung written on it. It's very important to me. And thank you for still wanting to help me after I almost threw a perfume bottle at you." 

" Haha, no problem," I said as I looked under the bed that was now mine. There was a pair of skinny jeans under it. I took it out and reached into the first pocket, nothing. Then I reached into the second pocket and then I felt something, I quickly pulled it out and sure enough it was the ring.

" Krystal I found out!" I said with happiness.

She looked over and her eyes grew big. She ran over to me and held the ring close to her. I guess it really is important. "Oh My Gosh, Luna I'm so happy your my roommate." 

"Thanks, so what do you say we clean up this place and then go to sleep for tomorrow." 

"Hey your wish is my command, Sergent Luna!" She while saluting to me.

Thank the heaven for a nice roommate.

~~~~~~~ One Hour Later~~~~~~~~~

The room finally looked clean and we organized my stuff when we were finished with putting her stuff away.

Krystal plopped herself onto her bed and before I knew she was asleep.

I looked around and thought to myself,"This year will be different. No more cowardly Luna. I'll become a new person."

I snuggled up into my bed and fell asleep, while hoping tomorrow would be perfect.

 

 

 

 

Me: sorry readers nothing exciting has happened but I'm working on it. Thank you and don't forget to subscribe. And wait for the next chapter.