Your new cousin

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Omma already called,she said they’re on the way,’Kris announced to the boys,who were waiting impatiently in the hall.

‘Do we really have to wait?Can’t she just go straight to the room?’Tao huffed.

‘And hear you shout the next day,wondering who the hell is the girl suddenly in our house,without you knowing that she’s our cousin because you thought she’s your stalker like you always imagine you had one?’Chen shot back while flipping over the pages of the motorbike magazine lazily.

Tao frowned.How did he know?....

‘If you don’t want to lose this house,zip your mouth before I zip it for you,’Kai looked at Tao threateningly.

Automatically,Tao covered his mouth protectively and sent daggers to Kai.

‘Aigoo,stop fighting.We should welcome our new cousin with a smile,’Suho tried to ‘scold’ them.

‘Hyung…she’s a girl!’Sehun whined and stomped his feet, ‘A girl!!!’

‘Shall I invent something like radar that could keep the distance between the boys and the newcomer?’Lay suddenly said as he silently eyed Baekhyun who was grinning all by himself while lying on the couch all by himself.

The others followed to where Lay’s eyeing.Baekhyun,who was aware with the sudden attention,lifted up his eyebrows. ‘What?’

Kai patted Lay’s shoulder. ‘Yeah,build a radar,a laser beam;you know the red light thing which will make an annoying sound when something touched it-‘

‘You better not thinking about doing anything funny to her,’Kris warned,cutting off Kai’s attempt to annoy Lay.Lay,meanwhile,didn’t hear any of it as he was already in his own world.

Baekhyun sighed loudly. ‘Hey.Chill.I won’t do anything weird okay?She’s my cousin,by the way.It’s just….having a girl in this house…It’s going to be fun,’Baekhyun smirked,tossing an apple in his hand up and down.

‘Baekhyun,’Xiumin crossed his arms. ‘Don’t do anything stupid.’

‘None of my intention to do so.Not interested with my own cousin.Just interested in what’s going to happen when she’s around.It wouldn’t be that bad..or would it be?’Baekhyun shrugged and took a bite of the apple.

‘Anyone…can anyone please translate what nonsense is he spouting?’Kai rubbed his ears. ‘Luhan hyung?’he glanced at Luhan who was sitting beside him,his arms were crossed while his eyes were closed.

‘He said shut up all of you.I need a nap.’

‘Ouch,hyung,’Kai faked a cry.

Luhan finally opened his eyes. ‘If you feel she’s a burden,just act like she doesn’t exist in this house.’

‘Isn’t that too much?’D.O widened his owl eyes.

‘That is,if you feel she’s a burden.If you don’t,then feel free to treat her in your own way,’Luhan said coldly.

Chanyeol smiled meekly. ‘Aren’t you all being too harsh on her?’

The others stopped talking and looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter