Brief description

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘All boys?’Hanmi whispered softly.

‘Yes.All boys.Don’t worry,we already made them promise not to do anything to you,’Mrs.Park assured.

‘We?’confusion written all over Hanmi’s face.

‘Your aunties.The other 4 people you saw in America during your parents..you know,’Mrs.Oh heaved a sigh.It still was hard for her to say the word funeral.How in the world this young girl manage to surpass her sadness so fast was a wonder to Mrs.Oh.‘In case,you need to know,I have one sister and four cousins.I’ll explain them to you based on the memories during the..you know.The oldest of the 4 siblings;my cousins,Mrs.Byun,the only one wearing spectacles,she’s the head of the female in this family.Since she’s the head,she’s really strict.She has three sons-Suho,Baekhyun and D.O.’

‘D.O?’Hanmi repeated.What kind of name is that?

Mrs.Oh let out a laugh, ‘I’m sorry.His name is Kyungsoo,but,oh well,the cousins you’re going to live have their nicknames or whatever the like to be called.Not all of them,like my sons,Luhan and Sehun but most of them has one.They think it’s cool.By the way,if you’re craving over something,you can always look for D.O.He’s a good cook.Suho is an angel since small so I’ll bet he can your perfect guardian,just like his name.Baekhyun...he’s a bit of a player,but I think he won’t do anything funny to his own cousin.’

Seeing that Hanmi nodded as a response that she understood,Mrs.Oh continued,‘Next is Mrs.Kim.She’s…a bit bossy,but nevertheless,you can still stand with her.Don’t worry much about her.She can be a bit scary.Sometimes,I’m scared of her too,’Mrs.Oh shuddered.

‘She has three sons-Chen,Lay and Xiumin.Chen…he’s a logic person.’Mrs.Oh paused, ‘Wait,how should I say this..he’s words are based on facts,so don’t try to argue with him or you’ll end up crying.Lay,he’s soft and sensitive but the best in technology;that’s why he’s always in his own world.Xiumin,the most tidy out of them.If you’re on his good side,he’ll tidy your place for you.And he’s the most mature since he’s the oldest out of them all.’

Hanmi furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to digest the new informa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter