Introduction

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Your cousin is here,’Mrs.Park announced at once.She stepped aside,revealing Hanmi.

The boys did a double take on her.Their eyes widened,their mouth were gaped opened as they scanned the girl in front of them.

‘Holy sh-,’D.O quickly clamped his hand on Tao’s mouth.Are you stupid?he mouthed at Tao.Tao nodded,signaling he’s sorry.

Standing in front of them,stood a girl with a pair of eyes that were covered with black dark circles around them.Her eyebags were vivid under the eyes. Her skin was pale white,almost pale like a dead body.Her hair was tied in a bun but she had long bangs which covered half her face which made it really messy. She was wearing an outfit that could fit any grandma in this world.I repeat,grandma,not teenagers.

Is she a girl…or a ghost….or a maid…..?the boys thought in unison.Great,not only they had a girl in this house,but also a Sadako.

Kai faked a cough which made Mrs.Oh and Mrs.Park turned to him.

‘Yes,Kai?’Mrs.Park asked.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck,his index finger pointing at the girl in front of him up and down.

Kris slapped Kai’s finger away when he saw his mom’s disapproving look.

Kai looked momentarily at Kris with a scowl before he turned to Mrs.Park. ‘A-Are you sure she’s…..she’s….’ Kai gulped, ‘she’s..our cousin?’

‘100 percent.Why do you ask?’Mrs.Park replied calmly.

‘She doesn’t look like….us,’Tao whispered the last word.

Mrs.Oh clucked her tongue. ‘Really?I see she has two eyes,a nose and a mouth.Just like you.’

The boys tried to hold their laughter. ‘You know very well what I mean,’Tao muttered.

‘Shall we introduce ourselves?I’ll start first,’Kai voluntarily started. ‘I’m Kai.19 years old.What’s your name?How old are you?’he looked curiously at Hanmi.

Hanmi glanced around the living room.So this is the my twelve cousins…Why am I the only girl?she groaned mentally.

‘Hello?What’s your name?’Kai waved to gain her attention but immediately retreated his hand when Hanmi suddenly gaze at him.He swallowed his own saliva.She’s so scary…

Hanmi opened to speak,but quickly closed it back.It was hard for her to say her name.It was hard,really,since her mom had taught her not to introduce herself to anyone since small,expecially to males.

At first,she taught it was becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter