Mean Guy's P.O.V.

SuperJunior: My Dating Diaries

Mean Guy’s P.O.V.

            I was still not in the good mood by dinner. How would I be in a good state? Everything seemed to be pretty messed up. Kail and I fought over the phone again. She kept on complaining about the bashers in the internet since our photos leaked out when my phone was stolen two weeks ago. Some obsessed fan took my phone, and now, they’ve posting or selling my private photos online and worst bothering Kail. Our dating pictures were considered as an object of gossip and entertainment in many websites. Different comments came out. Some FANS hated her. Earlier over the phone, before that annoying plump girl came, I was talking with Kail. She was demanding that I leave this place and go back to Singapore. She said if I truly value our relationship, I should take her welfare in consideration. She also wanted us to get married soon, but it was too soon. I told her maybe she’s just a bit insecure after what happened and kept on reassuring her. But, I guess she made up her mind.

Fighting like that was too soon. Yes, I was sorry that fans are bashing her like this, but I guess demanding so much from me is too much either. Marrying? I guess I have to think about it right? I know I am in the right age, and she’s getting older too. But, it really is soon. I met her eight months ago in Singapore where we had our radio program, after the contract finished we went here and took another contract as radio dj’s. She didn’t want me to go here. She said I should stay at Singapore or just go back in Korea. She’s bugging me with all my responsibilities as her partner. We fought because I wanted space; I wanted her to understand that I need time to think. It has just been a more than a year that I had my comeback, so I wanted first to completely adjust and take care of my career. I ended the conversation when I heard someone knock, before the call ended I told her “We shouldn’t be taking things in a rush, we should talk personally before jumping into decisions. I’ll call you back. I love you.” But she didn’t respond. She ended the call. It’s bothersome.

Then the magazine featuring us is going out soon, plus we’ll be working on out new album here in collaboration with Richnet Records of Singapore, PRESSURE then that plump girl...

“Hyung.” Then my wandering was interrupted “I guess she’s not a thief or a sasaeng afterall” His grin was a bit irritating.

“Maybe not” I said bitterly

“Still not convinced? I told you I saw her photo with Kim before.”

“So then she’s not”

“Hyung I guess you should apologize for being rude to her.”

“Yeah, I know you’ve been too suspicious lately since your phone was stolen, but I guess you should have taken care of your actions and took precautions.”

Really? The two are now giving me lecture.

“I would have had, if the security had done their job” I said annoyed

“They are now hyung, they’re making it up.”

“Will you now please remove that such hate in your face?”

“I would want to, if I ain’t seeing your ugly face”

“HAHA! Finally! You’re back. I love you too.”