We Meet Again: Mr. Burger and Mean Guy

SuperJunior: My Dating Diaries

We Meet Again: Mr. Burger and Mean Guy

            I was a bit worried, when I took the stairs of the radio station. Would I see this Mean Guy again? It happened Friday noon, now it’s Monday, but for me it was still fresh. If Kim hadn’t requested me to get something there, I would never go back there. Kim was so busy for their next issue so she requested me to pass by there at my break. So there I was anxious. Kim instructed me to go to the room next to the broadcasting studio. NEXT to the BROADCASTING STUDIO, as she said that I felt myself gasping for air, I am really not comfortable going there. I remembered her mentioning that I should look for Young Woon, that I guess base on his name is Korean, or Chinese name? It made me tremble more. What if this Young Woon was this Mean Guy after all?

I stood outside the door quite long enough and gathered all my guts before I knocked. I knocked quite longer, when no one answered, I slightly opened the door but still knocking on it.

“Who’s there?” a male voice said

“I’m looking for Young Woon.” And entered completely

“Huh?” I bet he didn’t hear me much so he said “Wait, I’m coming”

Then I saw some photos in the table, it looked so interesting, so I started flipping some. It was Mr. Burger’s pictures I was looking, very charming, I smiled to myself. But before I could flip some more, I heard the guy come from the other room inside that office.

Then he immediately stood in front of me, standing behind the table.

“So...what--” before he could finish, when he looked at me “You again?!” his voice was sharp. I inhaled and tried to say something, but he cut me off before I could say it.

“So what’s the plan now? I’ve been very considerate of you the last time but your being a fan is getting overboard.” I can see the distaste in his face.

“Excuse me?” I couldn’t grasp what he was saying.

“I’m not usually rude to any fans going head over heels about us, or getting obsessed about us. But this is pretty messed up. Got some plans with those pictures you have in hand?”

I looked at the pictures that I now realized were still in my hand. I hurriedly placed it back on the table.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about Mr., I don’t even know you so I’m definitely not your fan. I was just looking for a person named Young Woon.”

“You’re saying you don’t know me, or know us but you know Young Woon? This is laughable. You’re ridiculous!”

“Would you listen to me first Mr. Are you even assuming that I would steal these pictures? First of all I was just asked to go here, and second I would have not knocked if I was planning of stalking you or that Young Woon.”

“If you weren’t really up to something then why touch those pictures?” He argued again

Blah.blah.blah.

“You know what? Why should I should I explain myself to someone who’s not listening to my explanations anyway?”

I felt my blood going up to my head.

“Hyung! We ordered some food.” I heard someone say, while he entered.

Mean Guy and I looked at the guy talking, it was Mr. Burger. Maybe he’s Young Woon, I thought, and Oh! He’s with another guy too. The other guy was bit heavy built.

“Hey! It’s you!” Mr. Burger said

I tried to smile, he remembered, but still I was in the bad mood

“You know this girl?” Mean Guy asked

“Yeah!” He let out a slight laugh “She’s Miss No-Five-Minutes-Yet”

Great, I thought, a new nickname, from stalker to Miss-No-Five-Minutes-Yet.

“Did we miss something?”

“Well she’s a sasaeng fan trying to steal your photos.” Mean Guy said arrogantly

“Really?” Mr. Burger said in amusement

“No! Of course not” I faced Mr. Burger as I said “Might as well, I should talk to someone not retard who’d understand; someone who’s not arrogant and someone who’s not an idiot.”

“What!?!” Mean Guy shouted, but I didn’t mind him

“I was asked to look for Young Woon, do you happen to be him?”

“I’m sorry, I’m not him.” He said hesitantly

The other guy showed up “I’m Young Woon” He was frowning in confusion.

I smiled “I’m Ina, Kim’s cousin. I—”

“Cousin!” Young Woon exclaimed “Yeah, it really is you.” He said.

I was confused. But I struggled to say while he hugged me. “Kim said I should be getting something from you.” I struggled for breath as I escaped from his embrace.

“Yes” he took an envelope in his sling bag then handed it to me

“Okay then, thank you very much Mr. Yong Woon. I’ll go ahead.”

I hurriedly left. As break time was soon to be ending.

Really? They are that friendly? I thought referring to that big hug of Young Woon. That was weird but it was more acceptable than the rudeness, arrogance, obnoxiousness and conceitedness of that Mean guy.

I took the envelope to Kim, as soon as I left the building, I would have wanted to ask her things and stuff, but we both hadn’t have time for that. My break time was ending and Kim said they’ll start working on the pictures enclosed in the envelope. PICTURES, so it was for the magazine? So, they really are popular?

I was a bit overworked that day, so as soon as Kim and I reached home, and did some necessary things like eating and chores I marched up early in bed, not able to talk to her anymore.