First and the Last

Hyesung's nightmare with Fanfics
Hyesung's nightmare with Fanfics
 
10:37 a.m.
Hyesung was in the living room,staring at the void. He was really bored since everyone has gone to their vacation. He felt lonely. He stood up and went to his computer desk. All he watched was their old videos from 1998 - 2008. He even cringe at some videos thinking how old fashion it is. Crazy hairstyles,oversized clothes etc. He was like a fan of themselves,buying all shinhwa stuff they them ownselves sell.
 
He then got bored and searched "Shinhwa" on the google bar. He then saw 
 
"Tags for Shinhwa,Asianfanfics.com"
 
'Fanfics? This should be interesting' he thought. When the site was loading,his eyes widened. Fans seriously stuff like this about them? He saw tags like "WooDong","JinDy" and lastly,what Hyesung was shocked the most was "RicSyung". When he scrolled down,more and more were fanfics that had "Ricsyung" in their tags. He then clicked on a 'WooDong' tag and started reading. As he read and read,he felt that he was getting addicted reading fanfics. The only tag he never touched on is 'Ricsyung'. It sent him shivers as what he think their fans might write. He also never touched on fanfics that has the M Rated sign on it. I mean,of course not. He doesn't want to violated by these fanfics. He mostly read Angst. He doesn't know why but he enjoys reading Angst. Actually,the main reason is because he wants to learn how to act to not cry. He reads them so he is like training himself.
 
Hours passed,and Hyesung already read almost like a thousands of fanfics. He was kinda weirded out if they really did that though. He didn't dare to even imagine. He then snapped out of his reading. How many hours passed? About 4. He then turned off his computer and went to take a nap.
 
After 1h and 53 minutes,Hyesung woke up. He looked at the clock. He realized he didn't sleep that long. However,since he's already fully awake,he can't sleep again. He got up and did some stretches. He then was bored. Again. So he decided why not read fanfics again?
 
As he booted up his computer,he felt as he had the courage to finally step in the M Rated and Ricsyung fanfiction world. But first,he went to read M Rated first. Of course just Woodong and JinDy. RicSyung? Not Yet.
 
He read a few one shots M Rated fanfics. And to be honest,it really made him hard. He suppressed from touching his own prostate and decided to NEVER read this kinds of fics again. So he went to the next mission,reading RicSyung.
 
After he found a RicSyung fic,he then started reading. While he was reading,he was impressed by how his fans know his personality so well.
 
He then realized his fans use Eric's bubbly side more.
 
While reading,his face turned red that reached his ears.
 
A kiss scene.
 
He continued reading until his hands sweat from embarrassment.
 
Their fans imagine things like that and post it online?
 
After he finished reading the story,he promise to NEVER again go to this site. You never know how these stories can change your feelings for a certain person.
 
-weeks later-
The holidays passed. It was back to work time. When he met the Shinhwa members again,he felt awkward. Then he started imagining things. He shook his head to get rid of the thought and greeted the members. A slight hint of awkwardness was there.
 
"Ya,Hyesung-ah! Why are you so awkward?" Minwoo jokingly asked Hyesung.
 
Hyesung pretended to raise his brows. He didn't know he was being awkward.
 
"What do you mean,"awkward"? Aren't I'm always like that?" Hyesung said so normally that Minwoo was buying it.
 
"Oh yeah..-chuckles- I forgot about that." Minwoo nodded.
 
The members hugged eachother. Hyesung hugged them too. He felt himself being awkward,and he doesn't know why,it's probably those fanfics corrupting his mind with dirty things the members done to eachother in the fic. Curse you,fanfics!
 
They started chatting. All of them except for Hyesung said at least a sentence while Hyesung was being quiet,staring at Minwoo and Dongwan and imagining things. He imagined things like the Woodong couple making out and -ahem- other stuff.
 
Dongwan suddenly glanced at Hyesung and gave that 'wtf?!' expression. Hyesung did that 'oh,sorry' expression and changed where he was looking. His eyes drifted to where Junjin and Andy was sitting. He then again,started to imagine things. Andy noticed it but didn't do anything. He tried his best not to look back at his hyung. He was fidgeting from uncomfortableness. Junjin the glanced at all the members and then glanced back at Hyesung.
 
Junjin did a loud clap that made Hyesung flinch and unconsciously said "what? Where am I?".
 
"Hyung,you're in the ShinCom building. You're spacing out,hyung." Andy answered.
 
"Oh." That was what Hyesung only managed to say.
 
"By the way Hyesung-ah,why did you stare at us just now?" Pointing and himself and Dongwan.
 
"I don't know..." Hyesung lied.
 
"And us,you were staring at us too." Andy said.
 
"...sorry then." That was what Hyesung managed to let out.
 
Eric was the only one Hyesung didn't stare at. Because he himself knew that'll make the other members get the wrong idea.
 
All of them sighed and changed the topic and continued chatting. Again,without Hyesung. Hyesung was just,simply playing with his hands.
 
After awhile,his eyes became heavy and he felt like he wanted to sleep.
 
His head then fell to the back of the sofa and decided,screw it. I'm gonna sleep.
 
He fell asleep. While the the rest of the Shinhwa members decided to pull a prank on him. The most excited member was the leader,Eric.
 
They are planning to pour water on his pretty hair and shout at his ear.
 
They are quietly pulling out the prank.
 
Eric will scream at Hyesung's ear in his high pitched voice while Minwoo will pour water on Hyesung's hair.
 
"One...two...three...GO" Eric whispered.
 
"AAAHHHHHHHHHH" Eric screamed while Minwoo was pouring water.
 
Hyesung flinched and covered his right ear.
 
"WHAT THE ?!" Hyesung cursed at the top of his lungs.
 
The 5 members started laughing their asses of while Hyesung was still furious.
 
"That's what you get for being so quiet and creepy,Hyesung ah." Eric said happily.
 
"Since when did I become creepy?!" Hyesung spat out.
 
"Umm..just now? Staring at us like that. Tell me,Shin Hyesung,why were you narrowing your eyes,then,smiled,and then scowled your face? What was on your mind? That was really creepy,you know." Dongwan asked.
 
"He did the same expressions to us too!" Junjin exclaimed.
 
Hyesung wanted to lie,but it'll be no use since the members will figure it out easily.
 
"So that day I stumbled into a fanfics site...since I was searched 'shinhwa' on google. There were tags like Woodong,JinDy and other shippings. I thought it'll be interesting since you all left me out. After I read those stories,I started imagining stuff..." Hyesung said. He didn't know why but he decided to leave Ricsyung out.
 
Hyesung saw Eric's eyes widen in surprise.
 
"Hyesungie,you read fanfics too?" Eric said amused.
 
"Not anymore after what it did to me.." Hyesung said not making eye contact to anyone since he's embarrassed that everyone was staring at him.
 
"Did you read about RicSyung?" Eric bluntly asked.
 
"...Yes" Hyesung said blushing.
 
The 4 other members were shocked. Fanfics do this to a person?
 
"Haha. I read it everyday when I'm bored! I mostly read RicSyung ones since im not really interested in other pairings. Hmph." Eric playfully said.
 
"Ya! Eric-ah! You should read about us too! We are members too!" Woodong said.
 
While Junjin and Andy didn't say anything. A slight tint of red was on their cheeks.
 
"And also,I read M Rated only..." Eric said,eyes on Hyesung.
 
"WHAT THE ,ERIC AH YOU FREAKING ERT!" Hyesung exploded immediately. His whole face was so red that it reached up until his ears.
 
The other members laughed loudly while Hyesung was chasing after Eric,trying to strangle him.
 
-End-
 
Haha,that was so random. And don't forget to leave a comment of what you think!