Angel, Star, Saviour

You are my Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOksJlIT4Pg - listen to this while reading it ^^

 

"krik, krik" the sounds of door knob breaks the silent of the cold winter night. The door swungs open, Hyungsik steps inside the small house situated at the outskirts of bustling city of Seoul.

He looks around wondering if you had slept. Smile crepts his face, when he saw you fast asleep curled in fetal position on the run down couch that fills quarter of the small living room. Your breathing came out evenly, with locks of brown hair cascading down the couch almost touching the floor. He knelt in front of you, looking at your angelic face, wondering if angel really exist, then he had met one.

Hyungsik is your brother, well thats what other people think of him, as your brother. Both of you had no blood relation but you had been living with him for the past 10 years since your parent died in a car crashed. He took you in, giving you shelter, provide food and giving you the love of a brother. Hyungsik is the one who kept you alive until these day.

You stirs in your sleep, slowly opens your eyes when you felt an arm under you knee and another under your back. A welcoming smile from him greet you. "Oppa, you're here, what are you doing?" I signed to him.

"Babo, why you're sleeping here, didn't you have your own bedroom?" he said while lifted me up, bridal style. I shook my head, smiling slightly at his concern.

"Oppa, have you had your dinner?" I asked him again when he starts to walked to the direction of my bedroom. He just smiled at me without saying anything. I asked him again, then he chuckled. "You're won't change don't you, you're my sister not my cook" he said.

"Put me down, I'll prepare something quick, palli" I urged him while wriggled a little bit. I know he haven't eaten yet due to his work at the police station as a detective, he always have kimbap and coffee. He slowly lowers me down on my feet, and i went to the kitchen to prepare some rice and heated up the leftover curry I had for dinner.

I laid the table and asked him to sit down while, I hanged his black jacket. Hyungsik sat down across me and starts eating the food. "Oppa, you should have asked me to bring you food to the police station if you can't make it for dinner" you signed to him with concern.

He shook his head, " No, you don't have to, last time you brought me food, the other officers ate them all, besides there's so much crocodile in there" he said laughing. The crocodiles he refers to is his own collegues who likes to hit on you because of your beauty and skills in cooking. I shakes my head in disbelief while rolled my eyes. He laughed just by looking at my expression. How can someone be so beautiful - he thought to himself.

I washed all the dishes and joined Hyungsik to watch the television. Both of us stayed silent, I kept my eyes on the television although my mind wondering back at the coincident meeting with Lee Jongsuk. When will I ever meet him again? There's so much question I want to ask him? Did he still remember me, the promise? How's his life is now, after 10 years? the image of him when I had first met him back them came flowing like an endless film tape.

*FLASHBACK*

" Oppa, when will you go to the audition? Can i come with you" I signed to him with a sweet smile. Lee Jongsuk is a senior in your my highschool, he was 17 years old and I was 15 years old when we first met. We've become closer after the day he saved me from the school rooftop where I had foolishly decide to end my life. We're loved each other since then.

" Hmm, the audition is this Saturday, but I'll went to Seoul this Wednesday to solved some papers, no you can't come with me you got test on Thursday" he said, smiling. He had a dream of becoming a composer and a song writer.

I pouted in defeat knowing that I should always put my education ahead of anything else. I nodded and held out my pinky while signed " Promise me, you'll win and come back quickly".

His smile faded a little when he saw you lifted your pinky, aware of the fact that today will be the last time he met you. He can't seems to looked at me. I frowned at him and signed " Oppa, what's wrong?".

He just stared blankly before engulfed me in his embraced. His fingers slips into my long hair, brushing through it gently. I hugged him tightly felt some kind of wariness, but I quickly shrugged them off not wanting it to ruined the moment. You had believe him more than anyone else in the world.

" Wait for me, my star" he said in low voice, whispering only I could hear them. I nodded in agreement that I will wait for him, without knowing that it'll be a long long wait.

*FLASHBACK END*

I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned my head to see Hyungsik oppa had fell asleep soundly, his long eyelashes cascaded down enhanced his sculptured feature. All of my other co-worker always envied me for having him as a brother. Slowly I moved his head and lowering it onto a pillow and went to the room to get some blanket and a thin mattress. I've decided to sleep next to the couch where Hyungsik slept. 

You pulled the blanket over him, brushing his hair lightly with my finger, smiling while looking at my life Saviour. 

 

 

hey hey! reader, thank for reading my story, please continue to support by subscribing and kindly put your comment down below ^^