Oppa

You are my Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw8JxMt-9ro - listen to this while reading ^^

Sun streaming across the white curtain decorating the living room. I shifted my position feeling a weight on my waist. Hyungsik slung his arm on your waist. Hyungsik still sleep soundly, his other arms was under your neck, supporting your head on his shoulder.

"Eh? why am I up here, didn't last night I slept on the floor beside the couch?" . It must been Hyungsik oppa who lifted me up last night.

I tried to get up when his hold tighten bringing me closer to his chest. I lightly pats his shoulder to wake him up when he his eyebrows pinched together, he slowly opened his eyes.

" Good morning, angel" he said groggily. "Oppa, wash up, I'll make breakfast" I signed to him. He shook his head, I tilted my head wondering why he did that. He always loved my cooking, why all of a sudden he didn't want them.

" We're going out today, let's have fun" he said smiling. " Breakfast?" I signed to him

" We'll have them outside okay?" he said. I nodded my head and stood up to go to the bathroom. I felt sudden pull on my wrist when Hyungsik oppa whispered "Wear something nice" he said while winking. I just chuckled, oppa is so funny.

I decided to wear white flowy one piece dress with ligth blue cardigan. Both of us decided to went to Myungdong. I walked beside him while looking around at the things sold. 

"There's so many people today oppa, oh yeah its Sunday" I signed to Hyungsik. He nodded in agreement and suddenly slipped his hand around mine. I looked at our hand and at him

"I'm afraid you might get lost in this swarms of people" He said smiling. I nodded while smiling.

Both of us went to the arcade game place to try a lot of games there. We played whack-a-mole together. Hyungsik oppa laughed a lot and I somehow grateful for that because he had been working hard and it must've been stressful for him. 

Hyungsik oppa tucked a strand of hair behind my ears and I smiled in return of kind gesture. We shared ice cream, we joked a lot, he even bought me a blue rose since I like roses a lot. 

" Oppa, how about you find yourself a girlfriend? You must've been bored of going out with me" I signed to him while he scooped his ice cream. 

" Aaaahhh, you ask now? tch. Why don't you ask me a long time ago, lucky you know I'm bored, should oppa find some pretty y noona?" He said while wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

I pouted "oppa won't have time for me" I thought unconciously. "Yaahh!! you think I would go find a girlfriend when I got you to take care of" he said while laughing. I just chuckled while rolling my eyes at the same time. 

Hyungsik oppa laughed while shaking his head. "if only she knew how much I love her" those thought suddenly intruded his mind.

"Oppa, have you done with your ice cream? Let's go there" I signed to Hyungsik oppa while pointing towards the jewellery direction. Hyungsik oppa nodded and finished his ice cream. 

We entered a shop that sell many pretty jewellery. I mesmerized with the beautiful design, well of course the price is expensive, but just looking at them won't hurt right.

My eyes caught a pretty silver ring with heart shape carving on it. " woah, its so pretty, it must've been expensive"  You smiled while dreaming to buy it one day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhsVimBs5ZY - listen to this while reading this part

Lee Jongsuk POV

"Yes, its pretty" I turned my head to the sound of a voice from a jewellery shop. Sudden familiar sillhoute caught my attention, not the man who just spoke but to the person who stood beside him.

"Its her, who's that guy, her boyfriend?, her husband, or just mere friend" those thought came rushing through my head. Its the second time I saw her since the other night. 

I went to the hide at the back of an alley overlooking the jewellery shop. Time stood still, even from distance, she was more beautiful then he could ever remembered and for what seemed an endless span of time. 10 harsh years, the guy named Lee Jongsuk lived longing for a girl who he had left without simple goodbye or a piece of letter to tell her that he still loved her. The situation forced him to bury her deep inside her heart, not even a sentence for the past 10 years he had mentioned her name to anyone in order to protect her.

Without realising, 10 years has brought a mature looking women from a very cute, fragile girl I had ever known. Slowly, smile crept my face at the sight of the women I had loved before and will always loved.

"Ring Ring" the sound of his mobile phone shattered the memories flowing in his mind. " Yes, I understand" he said while nodded slightly. 

" Master, the Chairman called you to ask-" one of the black suited man said to Lee Jongsuk in a what seems like an abandon building.

"Meet him, I know, you can go" I finished that man's sentence. Lee Jongsuk had worked the person called "The Chairman" for the last 10 years, exactly the same span of time where he had left you. He worked as drug dealer who give supply to the gangs all over Korea, even to extend of the Asia region.

With a last glance, I had to leave and promised to myself to find the place where she stay. This time I had to know everything about her life.

Lee Jongsuk who tied with his father debt with "The Chairman" had to worked to paid for what seems an endless debt. The more he work, the more deep he had gone into the bottomless pit of crime. If he left the job, he would have to pay for his life, he is not afraid of dying but he is afraid that you would also be the sacrifice since "The Chairman" knows about you. He had to keep his mouth shut, followed the order in order to protect you.

" Yes, you asked to see me" I bowed respectfully to the person called "The Chairman" who I had served for the past 10 years. 

"Kill this person" the man spoke in authorized voice. The word to end a man's lives seems so easy to "The Chairman". He tossed a picture of a man on the table and leaved without any single word of explaination. 

"Yes" his word is an order not a request. The order is mandatory. I took the picture with a single glance, I put them in my jacket's pocket. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Both of us went home when the sun down.

" I had fun today oppa, thanks to you" you signed while smiling, feeling happy that both of you had time to go out and have fun. Hyungsik smile in return.

I skipped to the kitchen to prepare dinner, at first Hyungsik oppa insisted on us have a meal outside but I want to cook his favorite food myself.

While rummaging the fridge and cabinet, I took out all the ingredient needed. " oh I forgot the sesame oil" I thought. I took my purse and headed out of the house to get the sesame oil at the nearest store. "Oppa, i go out a while to get the sesame oil, I won't take long time" I signed to Hyungsik Oppa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZv_stARX1w - listen to this while reading. ^^

" I could go get it" he said, "Its okay oppa, it won't take long" I said and steps out of the house. The way to the store took about 10 minutes. I took the sesame oil and headed to the counter to pay for it, and steps out of the store, while walking I looked around the familiar neighbourhood and the corner of my eyes caught a sight of the person who I longed to see for such a long time. Lee Jongsuk was there, at the unknown alley, facing towards my way.

" Oppa, Jongsuk Oppa, wait!" I tried to said loudly hoping to produce audible sound, pulling his arms forcing him to look at me. Tears flowed at the sight of him. He smiled a bitter smile while trying to avoid my eyes.

" Oppa, thank God you're okay, I've been thinking about you, how are you?, where do you live now? what do you do?" I signed, not wanting to lose him again without knowing how he had been doing all these while.

He stared at my face without saying anything he pulled me into an embrace, awkwardly patting my back. He pulled back " Its been a while, how are you?" he asked without answering my question earlier.

" I've been doing fine oppa, how about you?" I said to him. He smiled while looking straight at my eyes, wiping the tears from my cheek with his thumb.

" I've been fine too," he said. I missed you so much my Star. The unsaid word remained in his heart, he didn't have the courage to said it to you. He wished he had sent those torned letter he had wrote to you but never posted it, the bunch of " I miss you " scribbled on the paper only to be thrown into the garbage bin. 

The night he had asked you to leave after the first time he had met you came back to his mind.

*FLASHBACK*

Lee Jongsuk panting for air, while scanning the area to see any sign of the gang who he and his men had fought because of the drug deal. The moment he turned to escaped out of the alley he had bummed into you who is on the way home from your daily activity at the disable center.

"Oppa." The only word came into your head, when the suddenly pulled your arm and started running. You could see blood running at the side of his head. Your heart pounding so hard that you could almost hear them.

He pulled you into an alley hiding you behind a car while craning his neck to see if the black coated men still chasing the both of you. Sweat soaked his shirt from the running earlier. 

A lot of questions running through my head at the sudden meeting. "Leave, before they see you" 

*FLASHBACK END*

"I got to go, its nice meeting you again" he said shortly. "Oppa would you see me again tomorrow" I signed while rummaging through my bag and pulling out my small notebook and write my phone number. "Oppa, see you tomorrow!" I signed to him. He smiled without saying anything.

I'm looking forward of meeting him again. 

 

hey hey dear reader, sorry for the late update.. hope you like it ^^ put your comment down below.. i really need them..hehehehehe. 

Lee Jongsuk feels~~~ o/