Star

You are my Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AnP6V2HCo - listen to this while reading ^^

I walked home after the coincident meeting with Jongsuk oppa. The feeling of his arms around me still linger, burn where it touched. Smile crepts through my face, the world seems brighter. It seems God had heard all of my prayers. Steps by steps, I walked slowly approaching my home while my mind traveled back at the meeting with Jongsuk oppa.

Would he meet me tomorrow? What should I wear tomorrow? Can we get back together like before? I gasped at the thought, Is that even possible when we havent met for such a long time. 

I stopped in front of the gate looking at the dark sky with stars laid like gemstone. I smiled "Star", that's what Jongsuk oppa used to called me, his beautiful sparkling "Star".

"Angel" Hyungsik called while walking towards your direction, he wondered why you haven't come in since you got back home. You didn't heard his call. You're too preoccupied with your own thought.

"Angel" the second time he called while putting his arms around your shoulder.

"Oh, oppa" you smiled. "What are you thinking? I've called you twice, Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Aniya, nothing oppa" I said to him, I was not ready to tell Hyungsik oppa about Jongsuk oppa yet because, he would ask so many question and it's hard to explained from the beginning and I pormised to tell him later when the time is right.

"Let go inside now,oppa" I signed to him, smiling. He nodded while smiling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep listening to the above song for this part also ^^

Bright day, the blown gently against I long brown hair, while I wait for Jongsuk oppa above a tree near the alley that you met him yesterday. 

" Hmm, do I look okay?" I scanned myself, brushing off imaginary lint. I looked at my phone wondering would he call.

Star, you look beautiful. He could look at you all day, your innocent look, your silky hair , your porcelain white skin, everything about you he always adore.

" Hi" Jongsuk oppa said, while smiling slightly. He always had this bright smile than can cheer me up within seconds but I wonder why I haven't seen him smiling that way since we've met again after 10 years.

"Hi, how are you?" I signed to him, the only word that I'm able to form after all these years. I look at the face who I had longed to see for 10 years, his shoulder seems broader than last time, his dark eyes sparkling the same but I can noticed a sign of wariness in it.

" I'm good, how about you?" he asked. " I'm okay,oppa" I signed to him. I had to hold the urge to hugged him.

"Let's go for a walk shall we?" he asked, trying to brush off the awkwardness. I nodded, agreeing to him.

" So, how's life now? You've been married?" he suddenly asked, while both of us kept walking around the quiet neightbourhood. 

"I've been working at the disable center now oppa, I'm a tailor volunteering to teach the people there to make clothes, married? no." you signed to him, I've been waiting for you. You kept it to yourself thinking that he might have forgot about it.

" It's good to hear that you've been doing fine, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch with you," he said in apologetic tone. I shook my head, smiling. He must had his own reason to do what he is doing, and I'm fine with it. Besides, having the chance to met him again is more than I could ever ask.

The back of your hand brushed slightly with his, Lee Jongsuk clenched his fist holding back trying not to reach for it. If he had done that, he might breakdown and steal you from the world you had been living now, and keep you for himself.

Both of us stayed silent, until we reached a familiar playgroud, I sits on one of the swings and Jongsuk oppa settled on the other beside me. " Did you remember when we used to hanged out here after school?" you signed to him, feeling a sudden de ja vu. 

" You used to asked me to pushed your swing, and I would pretend sleeping" he said jokingly while laughing. I chuckled while rolled my eyes. 

"Oh, cute puppy," I stood up the moment I saw a cute white little puppy running around the playground trying to play with it. You laughed while holding the puppy, scratching behind it's ears. The puppy purred cutely on my hand while closes it's eyes and pressed its head on my finger.

Lee Jongsuk smiled while looking at you played with the puppy, If I can turn back the hand of the clock, I would want to be the time where Star is in my arms. The thought slipped in his mind. 

The puppy suddenly runned away and I tried to chase it, when I tripped on a rock and fell, knee first on the ground. I clutched on my scratched knee, it bled quite badly. The pain causing me to cringed, holding back the tears that started to pooled at the rims of my eyes.

"Star, are you okay?" Jongsuk oppa bend to match his level with mine, with panicky voice he ask. I managed a nod, when Jongsuk oppa instinctively, lifted me up bridal style and started walking. I rested my head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent, the same scent that I almost forgot after 10 years of separation. His arms are the most comforting place I had ever been, it makes me feel safe like nothing or anything could ever harm me. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIKlrQ-r2xc - hey hey reader, listen to this while reading the next part.

He put me on th bench facing the glass wall outside a convinient store, "Stay here, don't move" he said, and went inside the store. I peered at the my bleeding knee, it still sting.

Jongsuk oppa bend his knee in front of me, he looks like someone who about to propose with red roses instead of ointment, q-tip and plaster in his hand.

He gently put the oinment on my scratches scanning any reaction I might made, his eyesbrows form creases will he blowed on it hoping it will ease the pain a little. 

I looked at him while he busied himself attending to my wound. Lee Jongsuk handled you gently like you would shattered into million pieces if he added a little more pressure. My hand moved on its own, I softly caressing his hair gently, the feeling of longing haunting my heart, beads of tears fell slowly. He had always been gentle with her, never once he had raises his voice let alone hurt me. He widened his eyes when he suddenly felt something dripping on his hand, when he lifted his head, he saw your tears flowed.

He was stunned, your tears cause him to stopped, slowly he straighten up and pulled you in his embraced, he tighten his arms around you, bringing you closer.

His back felt so warm and comforting, I closes my eyes savouring the moment, praying to God to stops the time. Both of us stayed silent, letting the night creature played its own symphony. Jongsuk oppa insisted to piggyback me home, its not like I could not walked by myself but this is better.

Jongsuk turned his head peering at the beautiful creation on his back, looking at your peaceful face, he still cannot believe the day when he had you near him, touch you, seeing your smile, feeling your presence seems lighten his dark life. He felt you are the light beacon at the end of a dark tunnel, the oasis in a harsh hot desert, everything about you shines to him. If he can kept you away from danger especially "The Chairman", he is willing to sacrifice his all life as a drug lord.

Jongsuk oppa lowers me down on the ball of my feet slowly, when we reached in front of my house. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ears while smiling brightly, the smile I had always remember. 

"I had to go, Star. Take care" Jongsuk said while take a step backward. "Oppa, would you see me again?" I asked him.

He smile, slowly leaned in kissing my cheek, I stood there, froze at my place when he whispered " I'll miss you". Then, he turns his back and started walking.

I touched my cheek where his lips met, my stomach did a flip flop. I had to close my mouth tightly, feeling the butterfly would escaped through it.

Jongsuk chuckled to himself while walking, he couldn't believe himself. Smile crept his usual expressionless face, the muscle seems alive now, just because of Star. 

 

 

Annyeong reader, sorry for the late late update, I've be preocupied with school and stuff. You are my Star will ended in 2 or 3 more chapters. I hope you would continue to support & subcribe, and kindly put your comment down below. kekekeke

p/s: sorry again for my english.. T T

thank you, saranghaeyo reader! for silent reader saranghaeyo too!! <3