Tell me you need me

You are my Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjLkTUWP6U - read it while listening to this.. ^^

It has been 10 years since I last met him. Its him Lee Jongsuk. The one who always stood up for me during her hardest time even though I always know he did it because I'm a fool who can even talk back to the bully who make my life miserable.

I rub my eyes, not believe the one who I've always waiting for 10 long years is right in front of my eyes. He seems so near yet so far to reach.

" Leave, before they see you" he said in his low voice while staring deep into her eyes, boring my soul. I frantically nodded, then he released his tight grip from my wrist. I runned with my all energy, leaving the place as he told me although I really want to hug him, cling on him and never let him go. The situation was not on our side to be hugging, releasing our longings of each other.

I reached my house, panting heavily from the running a while ago. Iock the door making sure every windows is shut properly. I'm still confused about the whole situation. 

Why is he there? Will he be okay? those thought rushed through my brain like harsh water streaming down the river. I felt like a fool for not being able to even asked him where he lived, his mobile number, his address. Tears flowed down, meeting him again is God's gift, that's what I thought.

*FLASHBACK*

I felt like a rag doll, being pushed around. I had enough of this, i felt I want to dissapear for good. I've been bully for my disability, I'm mute. I can hear those hatefull words they throw at me, yet I can do anything about it, I can't talk back just because I'm mute.

I'm leaning on the railings, this is the end, I'll end all of this misery. I"ve determined to take my own life because I just can't stand with my life anymore, I felt useless.

I lifted one of my feet and placed it on the railings, feeling cold winter blows harshly, pricking my skin. 

I swayed a little to the side, my body is unbalanced. I closed my eyes tightly, knowing that this is the end. Suddenly, i felt strong arms pulled my waist quickly preventing me from cracking my bones to death. 

" Don't be fool, you think this will solve your problem?' his crack voice said, audible to my ears even when the wind creates noise of leaves rustle over the floor. His chest felt warm due to the running upstairs to the school roof. His unstable breathing tells that he is nervous, I can almost felt his racing heart against his thick sweat shirt.

I pushed him away, shakes my head. " I'm done with this, go away. Don't bother me. Let me die"  I signed to him with blurry view due to tears that pooling around my eyes rims.

Once again those warm hands tighten his grip on my wrist, holding them so tight that I felt hurt. His eyes widen to those words I've sputtered to him. 

" Do you know what you're doing right now?! Have you ever gave a damn thought about it?! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE, THEN GO AHEAD!!" he yelled loudly in anger. He's heart ache.

I hugged myself, crying loudly although no sound could ever come out of my mouth. He hugged me again, my long brown hair with his other hand. He stayed silent for a long while, he lifted my chin, making me look at him.

" You don't have to deal it yourself, just tell me you need me, please." he said pleading to her. I nod my head slightly, he sighed and pulled me to another long embraced. That's when I finally felt my presence in this world is meaningful. 

 

hey guys! this is my short update. I hope you like it.. thank you for reading and please do subscribe.. kekekeke *bows*