Hi, Jacket.

You Can't Do This To Me, I'm a Super Star!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the ocean’s wave was heard. summer breeze was felt around my cheeks. Slowly, i open my eyes to a beautiful morning. i found myself still seating on a bench inside the cottage. Alone.

Guess he already left? He’s probably busy. Whatever. I better get going now. People must have searched for me all night.

 

I look around and found my bag that was laying down on the egde. As i grab my bag, something fell. It was a paper with a writing on it.

 

‘Thank you for your jacket. If you’re not there, i must’ve died  from freezing. I brought your jacket with me. Please don’t hate me bcs of that.

Ps. I added ur contact to my phone. So i can call/text u if i want to return ur jacket. Bye.’

 

That dude is digging his own grave.

 

I searched for my phone inside my bag. Theres like, 23 missed call from all my classmates and so many text.  Better come back to the villa right now. Thank god the villa is not that far. After 20 minutes of walking, i saw SungHyun. “SUNGHYUNNIEEEEEEEEEE!” he turned his head and started running towards me, “you said you were coming back after the rain stopped but you didn’t!?” he asked me worried, “i fell asleep.” I said, “that’s so you. Hey lets get back to the villa. Everyone is worried.”

 

When i arrived there everyone was half worried half mad. But mostly mad because i made them worried. Then, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter